Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• its simply a matter of trusting my Doctor - - if I am not going to listen to his advice then why the hell would I have him as my doctor? - - - seriously do you just tell your doctor to F off when he/she recommends you get a vaccination? and if you do then why the hell do you trust them to even be your doctor in the first place? - - - I'm going to be 70 next June and so far following my doctors advice over all these years has kept me doing pretty good - haven't been in a hospital since I had my tonsils out when I was 5 years old. - - can you say the same?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• its simply a matter of trusting my Doctor - - if I am not going to listen to his advice then why the hell would I have him as my doctor? - - - seriously do you just tell your doctor to F off when he/she recommends you get a vaccination? and if you do then why the hell do you trust them to even be your doctor in the first place? - - - I'm going to be 70 next June and so far following my doctors advice over all these years has kept me doing pretty good - haven't been in a hospital since I had my tonsils out when I was 5 years old. - - can you say the same?

"my doctor recommends vitamins as alternatives to prescription meds all the time - My Dr is from the Philippines and is very much into natural treatments being used before prescribing things. In fact since I first made this guy my regular doctor I have been removed from 2 of the meds my prior doctors had me on - - Personally I will never again have an American born and trained primary doctor if I can possibly avoid it. much prefer what I have now"

I am guessing in this case he went for the pharma over vitamins for this case... I realize one should trust a doctor, but they are human just like the rest of us... with opinions just like the rest of us... Good thing this doctor wasn't a Philippine American born in the US but of Philippine heritage...

I am not saying anything about your choice to get those vaccines that is completely up to you, what I question is the sentiment of a US born doctor being less than... If one wants the "best" I would go with Japan... the US and Philippines are not even in the top 10. Just my opinion...

Which Country Has the Best Doctors? 2023 (worldpopulationreview.com)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• can you say the same?

Stand in line behind me Eddie!!!

I was born in a hospital...............

That's the last time!

Just had a new hip installed.

Was not in the hospital......

Went to The Bone & Joint Institute in Hartford CT.

A facility that only does joint replacement.

Next door to Hartford Hospital, but staffed independently.

Private rooms, giant TV's, 24 hrs all you can eat!

Never been to an Emergency Room either!

However, never being in a hospital is bit lucky as well.

When a hospital visit is needed, one must go.

As far as taking my Doctor's advise, that's what it is, advise.

He doesn't tell me what to do.

When he asked me at a past physical if I wanted the VID Vaccine, my response was "HELL NO!!"

He's been vaccinated and boosted twice.

Has had Covid twice.

I was exposed to Covid 3 times for over an hour each time.

I've never had the VID!

Again, I may be lucky.

I have inside info on the vaccines, my extended family is all medical and have friends at Moderna.

They had a message........

Don't!

Next question Edro!

:00000436:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• well for whatever its worth never did the Moderna vaccine. wife and I have only done the Pfizer covid vaccines and as I said before my ex coworker Michelle who was roughly 10 years younger than myself was a big outspoken anti vaccine person, got covid shortly before I retired never returned to work died in the hospital

would the vaccine have saved her - - I dont know, but I would bet you almost anything that as she was laying in that hospital dying she was wishing she had gotten it.

no doubt luck plays a huge role in how far we make it in this world, but I do believe the anti vac hype that we have seen around since this covid thing happened is 99% politically driven and has nothing to do with any scientific knowledge. I personally choose not to let politics influence my medical decisions

but personal choice is exactly that - you have yours and I have mine and there is no right or wrong there is only whats right for you.

God Bless - - - - - Im going to go take my Saturday morning ride now

• Hamas isn't stupid, with our government funding on hold and all of our discretionary military money having gone to the Ukraine this is probably the best time possible for them to attack israel

looks like Israel will be on their own for this one - - no help coming from the U.S. I guess

timing, sometimes its all that matters

• I don’t think Israel needs our support. IMO Netanyahu is fixing to rain hell on the Gaza Strip - they may be a small country but totally a badass when fucked with !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don’t think Israel needs our support. IMO Netanyahu is fixing to rain hell on the Gaza Strip - they may be a small country but totally a badass when fucked with !!

your probably correct, but its still wiser to attack them when you know the U.S. cant help - normally we would be offering up just about anything right around now that we thought might help, but the world knows that isn't going to happen, wouldn't surprise me in the least if China chose this time to take advantage of the situation and did something about Taiwan

right now the world is watching and I suspect they are seeing weakness and vulnerability under this administration

• Hamas isn't stupid, with our government funding on hold and all of our discretionary military money having gone to the Ukraine this is probably the best time possible for them to attack israel

looks like Israel will be on their own for this one - - no help coming from the U.S. I guess

timing, sometimes its all that matters

I believe the US will always have more money to spend (they print it)...

Fast Facts about Discretionary Spending | Cato at Liberty Blog

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I believe the US will always have more money to spend (they print it)...

Fast Facts about Discretionary Spending | Cato at Liberty Blog

yea, and everything they print for themselves they have to tax the working people for - - Government has no money except what they take from the people. because the government doesnt produce anything to make money for itself

• and of course having the Biden administration release those billions of dollars to Iran, who just so happens is a major funder of Hamas, had no impact on this attack on Israel

Yea Sure, they wouldn't use the money for this - - we can trust them - - - - - - - NOT!!!

not only cant we help Israel, but this administration is probably responsible for the funding of of the attack by Hamas

• I’m sure Israel will sleep well knowing they have the “full support” from Joe Biden. That c@&t AOC tries to place blame on Israel for “oppression and occupation”. We need to send her and “The Squad” over to Hamas and see how they like it over there. I hope Netanyahu turns the Gaza Strip into a parking lot - QUICKLY !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Reminds me of the insanity behind Hunter receiving crazy big money from foreign sources for paintings and diamonds then being charged thousands of dollars rent from daddy. It's impossible to see the connection. Surly freeing up and releasing 6 billion even if it's used for humanitarian would never lend itself to Iran now having the ability to divert monies from other funds to promote terrorism?

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-iran-hamas-attack-israel

"But Republicans highlighted recent moves by the Biden administration to release $6 billion in frozen Iranian funds as part of a prisoner swap deal. The deal allows the transfer of the money held in a South Korean bank to accounts in Qatar. The administration says the money can only be used for humanitarian purposes and the U.S. will have oversight as to how and when the funds are used. There is no evidence that any of that $6 billion has left the Qatari account as of yet.

"Not a penny has been spent, and it will never go to Iran—it can only be used for future humanitarian-related purposes. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and misleading," they said."

• and whats really sad is that we have members of our own congress like AOC trying to justify a terrorist attack on civilians

like there is ever an acceptable reason for a terrorist attack on civilians

I believe these members should be immediately run out of congress - there should be zero tolerance of support for terrorism

JMO