Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yes, I will write her name in again if it isn't on the ballot...

The Democratic Party's Rejection of Truth - YouTube

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well we knew it was coming and it’s here. Hunter Biden gets a sweetheart deal that none of us would get. You willfully cheat on your taxes and get caught you go to jail - ask Wesley Snipes!! The gun charge is political - this charge slips through the cracks probably thousands of times a year. What will add insult to injury - Biden will probably pardon his son on the way out the door. Equal justice my aching ass !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• There was an article about what europeans think about the US.... and this was the most profound truth of all...

."If your great-great-great grandparents moved from Norway to the USA, started a family, and generations later you were born, you are NOT Norwegian. Your ancestors were and you have a bit of Nordic blood in you but you are still 100% American. Not Norwegian. Not 25% Irish, 10% Swedish, 3% Finnish, 17% Norwegian, 5% Danish — just plain American."

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Even with my long time curiosity about the Titanic I would never have the balls to go 2.5 miles under the sea to see it. I’ve heard prices are from $150K to $250K for a ride down. I’m wondering how many of you would go if you were offered a ride down for free?? Asking for a friend cause they couldn’t PAY ME that much to go down there….:00008172:

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• People evolve and grow and learn, leaving the Democrat party seems to me to be a good sign that perhaps Tulsi is not the same person she was when she was in office - - - if she were to run for President I would without a doubt feel more comfortable voting for her than any of the other current options none of which have done a single thing to try to bring this country back together as a United States of America - - - every damn one of the other current options seems to want to do everything they can to make this country into the divided States of America and personally I am sick and tired of it!!!

keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result - - voting for an R or a D and nothing will ever change - - its insanity defined!

JMO

• Ya might not like the Republicans that are running but IMO it is sure easy for me to see that the country prospered much more under Rep rule than the Democrats in power now…and before! Give Biden the Oval and we wind up with Kamalatoe - this country is doomed - so anybody that will stand in the way of that - I’m voting for them!!!

• ........ angel-squared

Make fun all you want, but I have to vote my principles - yes I know it might be a pipe dream and it may not make any difference at all, but at ;east I will be able to look myself in the mirror and know I tried - - much better than voting for the "better of two evils" - it might be "better" Burt its still evil. and at this point in my life my values and staying true to them matter more than simply being able to say "I voted for the guy that won"

Voting just to "win" when it goes against my values is not really winning? - you may think winning is what matters, but to me its exactly that attitude that has put this country in the toilet it is currently in - people who care more about winning and being true to some political party have made us into just another third world country.

But hey if it makes you happy to keep doing the same thing - - go for it :00008674: and when you are jumping up and down thinking you "won" I will be sad for you - - supporting the statues quo is not winning - - its just more of the same

But I will love ya anyway

• Rainbows & unicorns - - - thats what you get when you keep voting the same way you always have - - wishing and hoping that this time its somehow different

We need a leader that brings people together, not one who promotes division and hate - PERIOD!

• Isn't that what "Libertarians" are all about.....

Then why do you go on and on about what you assume I think when you have absolutely no idea and it doesn't effect you.

....... if that is in fact truly your stance.

........ angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I simply believe that division is and will destroy this country. As such I think it is unwise to support any candidate that does not want to bring people together. Looking at the political parties the only one that I see that has the principals that can bring people together is the libertarian party. Seriously, do you think keeping people divided is good for the future of this country? And do you actually there is any candidate either R or D that even cares about bringing people together? I loved the economy under Trump, but is that by itself enough? Shouldn’t the total picture matter more than just a single issue like the economy? I will be the first to admit I don,t have all the answers, and I am willing to listen to anyone from any side to hear what you think I am missing, what I do know is for many cycles I have watched as we have flipped back and forth from R to D and and back again and in all that time nothing lasting has changed, the only one constant lasting change has been more and more division, more hate, my Christian values tell me that we are supposed to try to live in love toward everyone, even those we disagree with as such I have concluded that we need to try something different. Believing this I also think I can’t just wait for others to do this for me, if I want change how can I ask it of others if I won’t step up and do it myself? Also you are correct, I don’t know you or what’s in your heart, as such I am in no position to make judgements so please forgive me if that is how I have come off. I just get very tired of people who seem to think that voting for a non R or D is throwing away my vote. Change always starts out small and if no one ever takes that first step it will never happen. Anyway again forgive me if I have come off as judging. I’m just an old man hoping to see this Country get back to what I know it can be and sometimes I get a bit over enthusiastic.

• Even with my long time curiosity about the Titanic I would never have the balls to go 2.5 miles under the sea to see it. I’ve heard prices are from $150K to $250K for a ride down. I’m wondering how many of you would go if you were offered a ride down for free?? Asking for a friend cause they couldn’t PAY ME that much to go down there….:00008172:

When I was a commercial diver in your Gulf of Mexico, my deepest dive was only 450 feet and that was good enough for me!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• When I was a commercial diver in your Gulf of Mexico, my deepest dive is only 450 feet and that was good enough for me!

I like technology. The way I see it a nice remote submersible with good cameras can show me more than I could ever see through some super thick glass viewing port. Yep I would skip the adventure and watch on a big screen on dry land

also, just because you can afford something does not make it the smart thing to do - just saying

• I like technology. The way I see it a nice remote submersible with good cameras can show me more than I could ever see through some super thick glass viewing port. Yep I would skip the adventure and watch on a big screen on dry land

also, just because you can afford something does not make it the smart thing to do - just saying

You mean like Slingshots!!😜

sometimes you just have to go though! The one thing I have not done is fly an airplane and my son for Father’s Day got me some time in a simulator and later that afternoon a flight where I can take the controls in a Cessna. Later on this month, if all of a sudden I drop off the forum you can come to a likely conclusion. But yeah, I have to go.!!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The one thing I have not done is fly an airplane and my son for Father’s Day got me some time in a simulator and later that afternoon a flight where I can take the controls in a Cessna. Later on this month, if all of a sudden I drop off the forum you can come to a likely conclusion. But yeah, I have to go.!!

DO IT!!!

You will love it.

I got my sport license, that is all I wanted and all I need.

There isn't anything like it.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL