Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Biden says we have a plan to build a railroad across the Pacific ocean. Either his teleprompter got highjacked or his meds aren't working.

we need to have an age limit for congress people and also for president and vice president - - this idea that these people get to stay in office well beyond what most would consider normal retirement age is crazy. Just look at Feinstein the woman should have retired years ago. allowing these people to stay in power puts our country at great risk. Age limits, mandatory retirement ages and term limits - these are the things this country needs and we need them now!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• we need to have an age limit for congress people and also for president and vice president - - this idea that these people get to stay in office well beyond what most would consider normal retirement age is crazy. Just look at Feinstein the woman should have retired years ago. allowing these people to stay in power puts our country at great risk. Age limits, mandatory retirement ages and term limits - these are the things this country needs and we need them now!

Will take a Constitutional amendment on the ballot for it to happen - these assholes will never vote themselves off the government gravy train !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They have a minimum age for being president... they also need a maximum....

Don’t think we ever needed one until the Democrats were stupid enough to elect Joe Biden. He had been an idiot in public for 50 years - they thought he would get better with age ????

• I disagree with it being solely age based but a qalifying cognitive test, absolutely.

My Great Grandmother was one of the sharpest people I have ever known. She ran the family business, put in 12 hour days, played a mean game of tennis, and wore out all the grandkids up until she just didn't wake up one day at 92. Most who met her thought she was in her mid sixties.

Many things other than age can effect someone's ability. Like having had two brain aneurysms or being named Kamala.

......angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You are correct - some folks never lose their cognitive ability until they are on their death bed. A better question is why at an age when you should be taking it easy visiting the grandkids, traveling or doing your favorite hobby are you still wanting to be in government. IMO money, power, and influence with stupid voters re-electing you year after year (Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi for example) with no accountability or oversight to work however little they want - in addition to being off work on average 3 months per year. Another instance where government behavior would NEVER be accepted in the corporate world for a successful CEO !!

• we need to have an age limit for congress people and also for president and vice president - - this idea that these people get to stay in office well beyond what most would consider normal retirement age is crazy. Just look at Feinstein the woman should have retired years ago. allowing these people to stay in power puts our country at great risk. Age limits, mandatory retirement ages and term limits - these are the things this country needs and we need them now!

Federal Law enforcement officers have to retire at 55....

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I am slowly coming to your way of thinking - if the nominees wind up as Biden vs Trump — if a Libertarian or Centrist emerged they could truly have a shot. I think America is ready for a radical change but the question is who would it be ??

Show me a registered Democrat who would vote for a Libertarian candidate .........

But there is always.....

.....angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Truth be told I really don’t believe Biden will be the Dem candidate and that Trump will face another indictment from the State of Georgia - the Dems won’t stop until they get a conviction IMHO. All I know for sure it is going to be a shit show all the way to Nov 24