Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• No offense to you intended... but I always go to Twitter for my news.... especially since Elon is now at the helm.... either there or FB..... :)

I notice that when I research these claims, they never say what will happen to the BILLIONS of people who took the vaccine... are millions going to die? Are we in the early stages of the "Walking Dead"?

Does this mean they are going to go after Mr. Trump since his administration pushed for these vaccines?

Where can I find out since I took the original and a booster when I am going to have a heart attack? These are questions I have that when I ask are completely ignored by "top US cardiologist" and even my own cardiologist.

So, does ringing the alarm bell do any good for we 5 BILLION people who have received a vaccine or is this just anti vax rhetoric?

Can someone please provide answers to some of these questions I have....

If anyone wants to see how many people here and world wide have received a vaccine.... Johns Hopkins data... (probably suspect but real data none the less)

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/international

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Edited 2 times, last by billythekidd ().

• Start reading the information that is out there and quit believing everything the government is telling you. Also realize that Bill Gates is one of the BIG player's behind this.

• Well it is a fact that cases of herpes have gone up dramatically since the introduction of the MNRA versions of the COVID vaccine and some doctors are saying there's a connection.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Start reading the information that is out there and quit believing everything the government is telling you. Also realize that Bill Gates is one of the BIG player's behind this.

Bro, that is the answer I always get. The government is lying... Bill Gates is making millions... neither answer my questions. I am the least likely to believe the government... (being a Marine) but still your answer does not answer any of my questions.

I have and still do read tons of information regarding Covid, vaccines both pro and con from sources out side the US and from sources here in our country. Most of these alarms do not answer questions , but only pose more questions. In the twitter "article" mentioned is there a solution provided???? One does realize that folks make money by posting things on twitter, FB, YouTube just to get views.... right... there was an article the other day about a little 9 year old girl who has made 29 million dollars on YouTube.... anyway...

Read my post, I am not saying that there have not been deaths from the vaccines, but out of 5 Billion vaccinated, how many have died compared to how many have died from Covid related illness?

Bill Gates... I read his information/misinformation as well. Some things he says make sense, some do not... I use Mac, not perfect, but I do not have near the problems that I do with the PC's I have that I need to run my smart home and camera system... (Unfortunately Blue Iris does not support Mac and is the best solution for not have to store info from my cameras on the Cloud... and pay for that service)

People believe what they want to believe when it makes no sense at all... (me included)...

• billythekidd , I do not quote anything on the internet., meaning Factbook,tic toc, twitter. and such. As far as that I think that is more opinion's than anything else. Of the books that I have bought and read on Covid you should read the John Kennedy book, I forget the name of it. It is on loan out. Also read "The Courage To Face Covid-19 by John Leake and Peter A McCullough,MD,MPH. Both of these books have more references that you would ever want to attempt to read. Yes, I have a few more that I have also bought. In my opinion these two books are the most informative and with the references.

• Well it is a fact that cases of herpes have gone up dramatically since the introduction of the MNRA versions of the COVID vaccine and some doctors are saying there's a connection.

It is good that you mention that, because I was just reading in the British Pharmacological Society that there is a higher instance of the HV reoccurrence from mRNA Covid vaccines than from the flu shots... but both have produced the reoccurrence of that HV virus.

In another article... Moderna and BioNTech are moving forward with mRNA vaccines for Herpes simplex virus.... crazy world.

https://www.precisionvaccinati…accine-candidate-launches

• It is good that you mention that, because I was just reading in the British Pharmacological Society that there is a higher instance of the HV reoccurrence from mRNA Covid vaccines than from the flu shots... but both have produced the reoccurrence of that HV virus.

In another article... Moderna and BioNTech are moving forward with mRNA vaccines for Herpes simplex virus.... crazy world.

https://www.precisionvaccinati…accine-candidate-launches

You dont even want to look at the numbers for genital warts since the introduction of the MNRA vaccines - - - absolutely terrifying

Lies Lies Lies - - we know the truth!

• I'm not going to watch this BS State of the Union crap tonight as I don't feel any need to listen to someone spin a bunch of BS to try to make failure look like success, but having said this I would appreciate it if you do choose to watch you let me know if the Speaker of the House tears up their copy of the speech at its conclusion

I doubt it would happen as I suspect the current Speaker has more respect for institution than the last Speaker did, but I do think it would be funny

• I didn't watch the SOTU last night.

Figured I'd just watch the news and get a good accurate synopsis of the event.

So I turned on NBC.........

Joe hit it out of the park last night!

Sanders response was weak and filled with disinformation and facts that will be cast aside by fact checkers.

She is, as everyone knows, a habitual liar.

Some extremely rude Republicans tried to boo, when they didn't care for one of the many great accomplishments our great President made.

We are clearly in a better place than 2 years ago!!

I am so happy to hear our great President speak of how wonderful this country is now that he's President!!

I'm extremely proud of President Biden!!

(I hate beer & tits, never liked them! Sold my SS for an electric scooter)

<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X<X

:00008862:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Democrats? - Republicans? is it really a difference or a choice?

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• I think our political system needs one of these - perhaps they could use Alcatraz :/

• Loch Leven is one of more than 30,000 lochs (lakes) in Scotland. In many ways, it’s completely unremarkable. It isn’t the largest loch in the country — that distinction goes to Loch Lomond. Nor is it thought to be home to mythical monsters, like Loch Ness. Loch Leven does, however, provide a unique and distinctly Scottish venue for settling debates.

Eilean a’ Chombraidh, commonly known as the “Isle of Discussion,” is a tiny island located a short row from Loch Leven’s southern shore. For hundreds of years, arguing members of the MacDonald Clan were sent to the island by the clan’s chief and had to remain there until their disputes were resolved.

To help the feuding parties come to a swift and peaceful agreement, they were left with a supply of cheese, oatcakes, and Scotch whisky. When they eventually settled their disputes, the clan members rowed up the loch to Eilean na Bainne (“the Isle of Covenant”), where agreements were drawn up and sealed.