Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

It's a good thing we where taught to serve with honor and humility or it might bother me that Veterans (and those who died in service) get one day, but:

Poverty in America

Black History

Ethnic Equality

Gender Equality

Development Disabilities Awareness

Women's History

Arab American Heritage

Autism Acceptance

Deaf History

Diversity

Asian Pacific Heritage

Pride

Civility

Hispanic Heritage

Disability Employment Awareness

Native American Heritage

All get Federal observance months ..........

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Bro, I agree with you, but at the same time I volunteered because I wanted to be a Marine....

When people say... "thank you for your service".... I always reply... "You're welcome, but they paid me to do it, no thanks necessary".

That is just me, and I do not participate in all the free stuff that is now the norm for Veterans Day... I will get together with a few buddies and tip a few and swat flies and tell lies... To me that is what Veterans Day is for.... SFMF

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Bro, I agree with you, but at the same time I volunteered because I wanted to be a Marine....

When people say... "thank you for your service".... I always reply... "You're welcome, but they paid me to do it, no thanks necessary".

That is just me, and I do not participate in all the free stuff that is now the norm for Veterans Day... I will get together with a few buddies and tip a few and swat flies and tell lies... To me that is what Veterans Day is for.... SFMF

Same here but not a Marine. Just an army grunt but proud 101st

• If you think the voters in PA were crazy to vote for Federman, you just have to read what they did on one of the state representative races. They reelected an 85 year old DECEASED guy to retain his seat in the statehouse. He dies several weeks ago, but his name remained on the ballot. There's no f-in-way anyone could defend voting for this guy and try to explain it with a straight face

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/09…ealth-ftx-ctrp/index.html

I am so glad I didn’t fall for that crypto currency pie in the sky!! My broker, who is one of the smartest guys I have the pleasure to know, said “stay away - people are going to lose fortunes“ !! Hope nobody here had any real money invested in the fairy dust money!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/09…ealth-ftx-ctrp/index.html

I am so glad I didn’t fall for that crypto currency pie in the sky!! My broker, who is one of the smartest guys I have the pleasure to know, said “stay away - people are going to lose fortunes“ !! Hope nobody here had any real money invested in the fairy dust money!!

Well, i still have a decent amount of money invested in Cryptos. When there are big banks and institutions investing millions in crypto you have to know realize they are up to something and know that its the future. Even Fidelity is going to incorporate cryptocurrency investments. This is the era of digital and with digital will come digital currencies as well and everything will change as know it in the next 10-20 years. This is still a very early stage for cryptocurrencies in general. In 15-20 years those of us that had spare money to throw in it will hopefully be reaping the big rewards.

I have a LOT of faith in cryptocurrencies.

• Well, i still have a decent amount of money invested in Cryptos. When there are big banks and institutions investing millions in crypto you have to know realize they are up to something and know that its the future. Even Fidelity is going to incorporate cryptocurrency investments. This is the era of digital and with digital will come digital currencies as well and everything will change as know it in the next 10-20 years. This is still a very early stage for cryptocurrencies in general. In 15-20 years those of us that had spare money to throw in it will hopefully be reaping the big rewards.

I certainly agree that a cashless society is coming but just like “going green” - it’s a long way off yet IMO. I hope you do well but for me — it is way to risky!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Kattie Hobbs was in charge of her OWN election as secretary of state. Also, everyone voted blue in Arizona? Anyone that has spent 1 hour in that state knows damn well they bleed RED for the most part. People seriously trusting elections 100%? I genuinely want to know because theres huge red flags in a lot of places and thats without any actual MSM journalism investigating any of this garbage.

• Well, i still have a decent amount of money invested in Cryptos. When there are big banks and institutions investing millions in crypto you have to know realize they are up to something and know that its the future. Even Fidelity is going to incorporate cryptocurrency investments. This is the era of digital and with digital will come digital currencies as well and everything will change as know it in the next 10-20 years. This is still a very early stage for cryptocurrencies in general. In 15-20 years those of us that had spare money to throw in it will hopefully be reaping the big rewards.

so you are OK with the government (and possibly other groups) knowing everything about your financial situation, Knowing everything you spend, and where, and based on that knowing where you are all the time. Being essentially tracked at every move when money is involved? Thats what a cashless digital currency will allow. WOW. NOT FOR ME. My dabblings in crypto is for investment purposes only, not wishing to have a digital crypto GPS strapped to me for every move I make.

• Kattie Hobbs was in charge of her OWN election as secretary of state. Also, everyone voted blue in Arizona? Anyone that has spent 1 hour in that state knows damn well they bleed RED for the most part. People seriously trusting elections 100%? I genuinely want to know because theres huge red flags in a lot of places and thats without any actual MSM journalism investigating any of this garbage.

Maybe the fine folks of Arizona are just fed up with the baseless claims and lies spewing from their Republican candidates, and decided to have their own voice instead of being sheeple. That hopefully will wake the repubs up and next time put forth better candidates.

• Maybe the fine folks of Arizona are just fed up with the baseless claims and lies spewing from their Republican candidates, and decided to have their own voice instead of being sheeple. That hopefully will wake the repubs up and next time put forth better candidates.

A lot of truth to that statement.... Here in Colorado Loren Boebert (R) was supposed to win hands down and is now leading by 1100 votes to an unknown Democrat in a district that has always been solid R. When one reads the interviews with life long republican voters the majority said they would not vote for her because she acted more interested in grabbing the spotlight, spewing garbage and not doing anything for her constituency....

I really believe a few of the people are actually starting to wake up and send a message that the status quo is not gonna cut it anymore.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I certainly agree that a cashless society is coming but just like “going green” - it’s a long way off yet IMO. I hope you do well but for me — it is way to risky!!

Biden and his gang of fools agree with you there Mr. Bill. With his dumb shit ideas, proposals and executive orders causing the highest inflation if over 40 years, the highest prices of energy EVER and the shortage of baby formula etc, We ARE a cashless society. The problem is we're also a BROKE society too

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().