Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I just realized that ole Joe NEVER lies. Doesn't he always say "I give you my word as a BIDEN?" He just doesn't understand that about the only person in the country that thinks he's doing a great job is Jimmy Carter

(Carter is no longer the worst President in US history now)

I must admit that Biden has achieved something I never thought I would see

Not yet 100% convinced that Biden has surpassed Carter, but the mere fact that I have to consider it is something I never expected would happen

the fact that by the end of the Carter administrations an average home mortgage was running 16.64% makes me think Biden still has a bit of catching up to do, but clearly he is working on it =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Vlad wanted a scorched earth land route to the Black Sea. That was what he started under Barry and he has completed that task under Joe.

He never wanted all of Ukrain....

And guess who will foot the bill to rebuild.

.........ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Hello Edward Neal,

This is a message from the California Secretary of State on behalf of Riverside County Registrar of Voters. Your ballot for the November 8, 2022, General Election was received and counted. Thank you for voting!

Questions? Call (951) 486-7200 or email rovweb@rivco.org.

Visit https://www.voteinfo.net for election information.

"Where’s My Ballot?" is a service of the California Secretary of State through your county election office. This service is powered by BallotTrax, 9501 Northfield Blvd | Denver, CO 80238.

eJwVjEEOgzAMBF_THJHjxAEf8pglNi1SKBJCap_fdI87O-s1llKY45IkWC3uMzTslWl0FJUTJ5HJc2m6eDJxsgx-ZGpY0ft53xe-UzuP8KqkkNgGasRRGGOIJCrzqrKpbeGqbh9c9nZ0Hhk3zwN7__s_Gvonkg

• I must admit that Biden has achieved something I never thought I would see

Not yet 100% convinced that Biden has surpassed Carter, but the mere fact that I have to consider it is something I never expected would happen

the fact that by the end of the Carter administrations an average home mortgage was running 16.64% makes me think Biden still has a bit of catching up to do, but clearly he is working on it =O

I got a real estate licence about the time that rates went to 18% --- Happy Days.

• I was in high school at the time. I recall walking to work directly after school and seeing a sign on the side of a bank building for home loans at 16+ percent. Good times for me but then again, I was walking so gas prices didn't matter and I didn't own a home, so I didn't pay interest on a home loan.

Hay, I was on the political side of the democratic party back then. Strange.

• Don't you just love it how the Whitehouse can just write down their lies in the binder for the press secretary to read with a straight face? She looks like a deer in a set of headlights and has no clue on ANYTHING if you listen to her. She won't comment on anything that's not written down for her to use as talking points saying that she "can't comment on that until she hears exactly what was said". When the press reads the exact comments in question, she still spins it to say she needs to read the entire text to make sure it's not being misquoted. Where the F**K did brain dead Biden find someone as brain dead as he is to do this job?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SdX4cHCKaKw

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Biden is going to sell off more oil from the strategic oil reserves to (as he says) to keep the price at the pump from taking too big of a hit to the Americans pockets (Does he really think that the American people are dumb enough to see that he's just trying to do whatever he can to TRY to save face in the mid term elections next month?). And to reassure the public that he has a plan to replenish that oil being drained down to unsafe levels, he's going to "buy it back" once the price of oil drops to $75 per barrel. WHAT A GREAT IDEA. Too bad Trump didn't do that when oil was down to $24 per barrel back in 2020. :):):)

https://www.washingtonexaminer…oil-2020-a-different-time

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• It is called job security... if it ain't there don't say it and come back tomorrow...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I hate to say this but I think they picked her because she is of color and maybe the press would take it easy on her.

• The command of both the D's and the R's

• EjFord i’ve been channeling you for the last couple three weeks as I have been painting all the bedrooms upstairs. I can’t believe I’m paying between 55 and $80 a gallon for paint! I bet you’ve got some customers that are rather surprised as well!!

When I quote a price for a project, it's a labor and material total. I only do contract price work and don't break down costs. If I give you a price of $10,000.00 before we start and a bill of $10,000.00 when completed, I have no problem collecting my money. My prices for products have been going UP.

• EjFord i’ve been channeling you for the last couple three weeks as I have been painting all the bedrooms upstairs. I can’t believe I’m paying between 55 and $80 a gallon for paint! I bet you’ve got some customers that are rather surprised as well!!

What is the reason for paint being so expensive?? It can't just be inflation, right?

I am also tired of the supply chain issues... excuse.. State Farm told me my Car Insurance was going up because of supply chain issues....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• When I quote a price for a project, it's a labor and material total. I only do contract price work and don't break down costs. If I give you a price of $10,000.00 before we start and a bill of $10,000.00 when completed, I have no problem collecting my money. My prices for products have been going UP.

I do the exact same. I don't break down costs, all prices are by complete job. Prices for electrical products from my suppliers have increased between 100-200% since March 2020. It's crazy. There has to be greed involved from the manufacturers/supplier also. Problem is, these prices will not likely go down much. Things have already started to show signs of slowing down. Hence we are in for a mess of a recession I fear.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Sad day in CT and all of New England. The funeral for Lt. Dustin DeMonte and Sgt. Alex Hamzy is taking place now at Rentchler Field in East Hartford.

The Uconn Football Stadium has a capacity of around 40,000. They are expecting 50,000 or more.

There looked to be over 1,000 Police Motorcycles taking part in the procession.

Representation from Dept.'s from everywhere are on hand.

It gives you the chills to see the outpouring of people. Bridges over I84 have giant Fire Dept. American Flags hanging off Snorkle Trucks on every overpass.

The streets and bridges are packed with people.

For those who don't know, 3 Officers answered a domestic disturbance call in Bristol CT. All 3 were shot in the back by an asshole with an AR15.

They were ambushed, as the call was phony to lure them there.

Dooshbag fired over 80 rounds at them.

Officer Alec Iurato took rounds to his leg and was able to escape around the back of the house, and back out to his cruiser. He fired ONE round from his pistol and shot and killed the shooter.

Sad Day indeed

(There are no "Defund the Police" assholes there. 100% support)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: