Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I wonder how Donnie will explain why he had boxes of Top Secret documents, some pertaining to nuclear weapons, in his basement? Sure sounds like a maybe a little bit of treason going on there. Maybe they were for his Soviet handler, Malaria?🤔

• I wonder how Donnie will explain why he had boxes of Top Secret documents, some pertaining to nuclear weapons, in his basement? Sure sounds like a maybe a little bit of treason going on there. Maybe they were for his Soviet handler, Malaria?🤔

Oh boy you are balls deep into that CNN kool aid bud. You know there's a reason why CNNs ratings have been at an all time low right? 🤣😂

• Obama, by his own admission took 30 million pages home. Hillary used bleach bit to wipe her servers clean and had secret service smash devices with hammers. Did anybody see their houses get raided?Doesn't matter red or blue, wrong is wrong. Trump has my vote and I'm pretty sure lots of other people that weren't sure where to vote. The swamp needs emptying big time!

• https://youtube.com/shorts/gR5hoMjr4Wc?feature=share

Slingblade "worst president we ever had" yet in 4 years this guy you hate so much did much more for our country than any other. Its truly a shame americans like you with a veil on have been so profoundly manipulated that you will never see it. I understand you are past the point of no return by now but damn would it be nice for you to have seen the full picture not just what they showed you or wanted you to believe.

• But what about Hillary! 🤣 You guys crack me up. 🤣

And you crack everyone up who is on the other side of the political spectrum. Like most people you are completely willing to see wrong in those you dislike and completely willing to ignore the things done by those you like and whats really sad is that like most you don't even see it.

Fact is no one, on either side, seems to want to apply the same standards and values to those they support as they do to those they oppose.

And this is why we get the crap government we get

We can't expect a government with values when we are willing to set values aside when selecting our leaders.

And that's exactly what 99% of the voting public does!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

You gotta be kidding me. Wonder if prior presdents have the same. Garland and the fbi leadership are SHIT bags!

• You gotta be kidding me. Wonder if prior presdents have the same. Garland and the fbi leadership are SHIT bags!

I honestly wonder what it would take for people to realize that Trump is your downfall. He is like the pied piper playing a flute and you are all the rats. I guess nowadays they call them sheeple.

My question, what would it take for you to realize he is a complete scumbag, and could not care less about anyone but himself?

Don't care about how corrupt Hillary is, Bidens son is, or even Biden himself, or how the election was stolen, cheated, whatever. We all hear it over and over again. We are talking Trump here.

This forum says conservative politics, not Qanon style extreme right wing politics. WTF people, Its easy, pick a better Republican candidate that will actually win and might have a teensie bit more value that Trump. Why stay latched on to that POS.

• 5 years of investigating Trump and the left has found nothing. The right has Trump derangement not the independents or conservatives. I can guess what persuasion you are.

I remembered your post and had to share it with an old colleague after a conversation last night. He had a big laugh.

Mark this post for after the mid terms.

-The "informant" was an employee of the company that installed the new safe in President Trumps private office in MAL after the July visit by Federal authorities.

-The FBI came with equipment and personnel to open that safe. A cargo truck was also brought in case it couldn't be opened.

-After gaining access to the property they went directly to that safe which was not in plain view. President Trump has CCTV footage of this.

-Contrary to reporting that safe was not completely empty but had an item inside that made it quite clear they had been duped. I wasn't told what that item was.

-It was only after this was reported back to DC that the order was given to "take everything".

......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Seriously thinking of removing FOX from my list of 6 news sources. I believe they have gone the way of CNN. Quite good at the start but now it’s jus “click bait”. Sorry to see…. Boy do I miss Rush!

citizenfreepress.com has been my main source for years. Fox is now CNN lite.