Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I talked to some of my lawyer buddies still practicing - they are foaming at the mouth waiting on all the cases coming when the IRS says “let the audits begin”. :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• An army of cops stand by while 19 children and two of their teacher are slaughtered and people here still defends backing the blue. However, when law enforcement perform a legal search of a con man in Florida, they are ready to storm the headquarters of the FBI with pitchforks and torches. Go figure?🤦‍♂️

• An army of cops stand by while 19 children and two of their teacher are slaughtered and people here still defends backing the blue. However, when law enforcement perform a legal search of a con man in Florida, they are ready to storm the headquarters of the FBI with pitchforks and torches. Go figure?🤦‍♂️

This is the way of the world now.

You agree when it suits you and disagree 1 second later when it doesn't.

It's not viewed as being hypocritical.

Kinda like my post above.

DeSantis disagrees with any ban on weapons, as gun-free zones are not as safe, but at his rallys weapons are banned. :00008862::00008862:

Dude, you are so far out there that I have trouble even believing you believe what you are saying..

I understand you do not like cops (like most far lefties).. but in Cali the capitol of the lefties where were the good people... In Richmond, Calif. a 15-year-old girl was gang raped in a schoolyard during a homecoming dance. As many as 20 people witnessed the assault. No one helped the girl... they all stood around and talked about it...

Or... It brings to mind another story, last month in Chicago, where a 16-year-old honor student was beaten to death with a two-by-four after apparently stumbling into a gang fight. It was captured on a cell phone video that also showed a large crowd on the scene. No one there called for help. Must be the brave keyboard warriors who only take action after the fact.

I could go on with these stories.. but you would not understand... Yes the Gestapo (FBI) had a search warrant and you support that, only because it was for Trumps residence... Had that happened to your boy Biden or the Gash (Hillary) I am sure you would be laying on the ground kicking and screaming right now.... Give it a break and come back to earth.

Everyone knows that the cops in Texas screwed up... move on.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• As for myself holding for info on the Uvalde shooting was not supporting the police action it was common sense. After the info was revealed, the police failed and will have to live with that, punitive action should be put into place. I personally don't know of anyone who has reviewed the situation and still supports that one particular police action.

From my understanding President Obama and many other high-ranking government officials retained classified info. It's well known that Hillery Clinton destroyed classified info while under subpoena. No action was taken! It's not about the FBI action on Trump but the total failure to use the same standards. It's abuse of power along with targeted controlling and suppression.

A risk assessment is afforded to many people who are at high levels. This includes all politicians among others as it should be. It's known that these officials are no danger to the people who may be wishing them harm. The difference is who among that group is pushing to disallow the general public. i.e. small businesses or individuals who can't afford the same level of protection they rightfully deserve. Imagine how in-powered the thief will have if they are confident the shop owner has no defense.

• First off, in the the two examples you use, those bystanders would be labeled cowards in my book. However, there is no law that requires them to put themselves at harm to protect others. Secondly, the officers in Uvalde, that so many on here has been so eager to defend, signed up for and are paid to do just that. They also had the training and the equipment to do so. Yes they screwed up and now they should be held responsible for their cowardliness and abandonment of duty, both criminally and financially. The school, city, state or federal government should not shield them from any prosecution, criminally or in civil court. No one should just accept it as a screw up and just move on.
    As far as searching Hillary’s, or Hunter’s homes or offices, I have no problem in them doing so. Remember, Hillary willing testified for 11 hours before congress, while Donald, hid behind executive privilege (which is not a legal statute, but rather courtesy followed by the Justice Department). As far as Hunter goes, he is a looser that has traded on his family name the same way as all of the Trump children has. It seems like you sir are having problems moving on.

• First off, in the the two examples you use, those bystanders would be labeled cowards in my book. However, there is no law that requires them to put themselves at harm to protect others. Secondly, the officers in Uvalde, that so many on here has been so eager to defend, signed up for and are paid to do just that. They also had the training and the equipment to do so. Yes they screwed up and now they should be held responsible for their cowardliness and abandonment of duty, both criminally and financially. The school, city, state or federal government should not shield them from any prosecution, criminally or in civil court. No one should just accept it as a screw up and just move on.
    As far as searching Hillary’s, or Hunter’s homes or offices, I have no problem in them doing so. Remember, Hillary willing testified for 11 hours before congress, while Donald, hid behind executive privilege (which is not a legal statute, but rather courtesy followed by the Justice Department). As far as Hunter goes, he is a looser that has traded on his family name the same way as all of the Trump children has. It seems like you sir are having problems moving on.

Again, as person who is not involved in Law Enforcement or apparently in any criminal legal proceedings you have no Idea what you are talking about.

"They also had the training and the equipment to do so. Yes they screwed up and now they should be held responsible for their cowardliness and abandonment of duty, both criminally and financially. The school, city, state or federal government should not shield them from any prosecution, criminally or in civil court. No one should just accept it as a screw up and just move on. "

As someone who like me is sitting behind a keyboard, look at yourself and ask, would you with similar training have ran into that room... do this honestly... Human nature is an amazing thing and for the few who actually put their life on the line for another (regardless of their training or profession) they are truly unique. Very few run "into" the line of fire, but do take a portion of safety and address that situation. It has already been hashed by your media and most folks like you that they screwed up and I agree they should have could have done more... but when we try to prosecute human behavior and put people in jail for as you put it cowardliness you are saying that all, not just those few in blue should be held to that standard as a human. I have wrestled with this my whole life since a very good friend of mine gave his life to save his friends (jumped on a grenade) and wondered if I was put to that test could I do it. To this day I would like to think I could, but honestly cannot answer that question. Look at yourself also as you after the incident so easily proclaim righteousness and ask yourself that question also.

The Parkland cop who hesitated is going to go on trial for exactly what you are talking about, yet I hear you say nothing about that... Have you moved on?

The willingness to put their lives on the line is one of the reasons we venerate first responders, a timeless social contract that honors courage: the police and firefighters who ran in the twin towers when everyone else ran out. And all the daily sacrifices that don't make headlines.

Cowardice, on the other hand, has always been both a moral and tangible sin, punishable by scorn, social condemnation, even death under military law. “Prove a man a coward, and you leave him utterly deprived of character, so that none can honor him or suffer his society,” reads a 1863 letter to the New York Times.

Read that ... social contract... is it criminal?

and...“Although as a father, legislator and human being I believe that there is no societal defense to cowardice, the law has consistently and recently held that there is no constitutional duty for police to protect us from harm,” Grieco said. “The decision to criminally charge Mr. Peterson, although popular in the court of public opinion, will likely not hold water once formally challenged.”

https://www.keynews.org/2019/0…go-to-jail-for-cowardice/

As for Biden, I was talking about the elder Biden not the younger and it is funny that you went to the younger Biden with just that small reference of a name. I have moved past Hillary since she was not and hopefully will never be President.... As she said," at this point what does it matter anyway"..

I am not trying to change your mind as you are entitled to you view.... Just letting you know that in my "view" you are screwed up and I should not accept it and move on.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I do find keyboard warriors very entertaining when they throw wide generalities about cowardice.

Kicking doors in a video game and doing it in real life aren't the same thing.

Getting shot isn't what anyone "signs up for". It's a risk and different people handle risk those risks differently. Personally I'm ashamed of the officers who failed to act at the school. I also understand that no amount of training or equipment makes going through a door safe from rifle fire.

Did they commit a crime by not going in? Current case law says no but that can change. If it does you'll see an end to law enforcement. Good luck

Edited once, last by Red ().

• I do find keyboard warriors very entertaining when they throw wide generalities about cowardice.

Kicking doors in a video game and doing it in real life aren't the same thing.

Getting shot isn't what anyone "signs up for". It's a risk and different people handle risk those risks differently. Personal I'm ashamed of the officers who failed to act at the school. I also understand that no amount of training or equipment makes going through a door safe from rifle fire.

Did they commit a crime by not going in? Current case law says no but that can change. If it does you'll see an end to law enforcement. Good luck

We already see the decrease in law enforcement. I have 171 days to go before ending my 26 years in law enforcement. People don't like it, but the old saying is a dead cop can't help anyone,.. very true, it's tragic about any shooting. Monday night quarterbacking things don't help. I've seen firefighters not go into burning buildings because it's about to collapse, with people inside that died, they aren't getting sued or thrown in jail. Even the military no longer marches troops into an open field to be shot at. Hello!!!! McFly!! anyone there? Unless you've been there and done that, shut the fuck up!

I find it funny that most of the people that want blood from law enforcement are the first people who want cops to respond when they stub their toes and can't defend themselves because they ARE chicken shits

• We already see the decrease in law enforcement. I have 171 days to go before ending my 26 years in law enforcement. People don't like it, but the old saying is a dead cop can't help anyone,.. very true, it's tragic about any shooting. Monday night quarterbacking things don't help. I've seen firefighters not go into burning buildings because it's about to collapse, with people inside that died, they aren't getting sued or thrown in jail. Even the military no longer marches troops into an open field to be shot at. Hello!!!! McFly!! anyone there? Unless you've been there and done that, shut the fuck up!

I find it funny that most of the people that want blood from law enforcement are the first people who want cops to respond when they stub their toes and can't defend themselves because they ARE chicken shits

I punched out at 25 1/2 years, enjoy that pension.

• Thank you for your Dedicated Service to Law Enforcement and Always be Safe and Go Home to Your Family!!!

I made it 38 years, Thanks to God and Trusted Fellow Officers, and Very Importantly to a Community and Society that still Respected Our Profession!!!

• We already see the decrease in law enforcement. I have 171 days to go before ending my 26 years in law enforcement. People don't like it, but the old saying is a dead cop can't help anyone,.. very true, it's tragic about any shooting. Monday night quarterbacking things don't help. I've seen firefighters not go into burning buildings because it's about to collapse, with people inside that died, they aren't getting sued or thrown in jail. Even the military no longer marches troops into an open field to be shot at. Hello!!!! McFly!! anyone there? Unless you've been there and done that, shut the fuck up!

I do know and have worked with a few cops from different parts of the country. From my experience, the ones I have majority been associated with wants all the accolades and respect of the badge they wear while doing little to actually earn it. There are exceptions within the ones I have known but they are that, exceptions. I won’t presume to know which group you fall into though, but you do paint something of a picture. If you are absolutely true full, can you say you don’t know any cops that doesn’t deserve to wear that badge, or have things in their service record that they should be held accountable for?

• I do know and have worked with a few cops from different parts of the country. From my experience, the ones I have majority been associated with wants all the accolades and respect of the badge they wear while doing little to actually earn it. There are exceptions within the ones I have known but they are that, exceptions. I won’t presume to know which group you fall into though, but you do paint something of a picture. If you are absolutely true full, can you say you don’t know any cops that doesn’t deserve to wear that badge, or have things in their service record that they should be held accountable for?

You really don't like the police do you?

Perhaps its the selective application of the law that bothers people

Shouldn't people be outraged when one side of the political spectrum seems to get a pass on things and the other side gets scrutinized?

And as individuals what does it say about us when we think its okay? - - what does it say about you?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You really don't like the police do you?

I truly don’t like cops that have no business being cops. I truly don’t like cops that uses their badge to intimidate, humiliate and otherwise control people. I truly don’t like cops that want to dress up in their tactical gear and then coward in a corner while the people they are hired to protect suffer and die. So, I don’t dislike all cops, just the pieces of shit that want to play the big bad cop but not serve and protect the community and are shielded from any accountability.

• I truly don’t like cops that have no business being cops. I truly don’t like cops that uses their badge to intimidate, humiliate and otherwise control people. I truly don’t like cops that want to dress up in their tactical gear and then coward in a corner while the people they are hired to protect suffer and die. So, I don’t dislike all cops, just the pieces of shit that want to play the big bad cop but not serve and protect the community and are shielded from any accountability.

Thank you, that helps me put your comments in better perspective.

Serious question about the time line and events. Do you believe that the teachers and children were all killed after the "army" of cops were in the hallway?

• Selective outrage = Selective Truth = Selective Values = No values at all

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies