Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Watch out you risk getting called batshit crazy

One day reality might set in (or maybe not). It's not that hard to fathom. Let's review - Election every 4 years, most votes win least votes lose (or however your electoral college works, that I don't really care to know). For this one election to be off the charts with cheating this would then bring into question the 2016 election when Trump won, and every other election in your history. So essentially you are saying that the entire US political history is based on a lie, cheating, not the will of the people, the land of the free.

In politics they are ALL snakes, so to think one side cheats and the other does is not practical. Do I understand people are upset that their "demi-god saviour" Trump lost. Sure I do. But it's time to move on from Trump, and MAGA (that should be the slogan now IMO)

BTW, The dems saying they would do anything they could to get him out of office, is them blowing steam and venting. In the US, no one could possibly cheat to that extent. Too much scrutiny to get away with it.

• One day reality might set in (or maybe not). It's not that hard to fathom. Let's review - Election every 4 years, most votes win least votes lose (or however your electoral college works, that I don't really care to know). For this one election to be off the charts with cheating this would then bring into question the 2016 election when Trump won, and every other election in your history. So essentially you are saying that the entire US political history is based on a lie, cheating, not the will of the people, the land of the free.

In politics they are ALL snakes, so to think one side cheats and the other does is not practical. Do I understand people are upset that their "demi-god saviour" Trump lost. Sure I do. But it's time to move on from Trump, and MAGA (that should be the slogan now IMO)

BTW, The dems saying they would do anything they could to get him out of office, is them blowing steam and venting. In the US, no one could possibly cheat to that extent. Too much scrutiny to get away with it.

Oh, like the Russian collision?

• ...I just really think that the whole idea that to get Trump out of office, the whole world had to suffer... it literally makes no sense at all....

Why does it not make sense? Trump's removal has been a blessing for drug cartels, sex traffickers, islamic terrorist, Russia and China to name a few. To all these entities Trump cost them money and with some such as the terrorist lives.

I remember one of the first things that happened after Trump took over was the dropping of the MOAB. I thought the timing was odd since he was pretty much recently sworn in, much less had time to get a grasp of the operations in the middle east. Then I remember an interview where the general in charge said something like "he didn't think Obama would be in favor of that operation, even though they had the theoretical go ahead".

There is an old saying "money doesn't talk, it screams" and the cartels, sex traffickers, China and Russia have had financial windfalls thanks to Trump being out of office.

• Why does it not make sense? Trump's removal has been a blessing for drug cartels, sex traffickers, islamic terrorist, Russia and China to name a few. To all these entities Trump cost them money and with some such as the terrorist lives.

I remember one of the first things that happened after Trump took over was the dropping of the MOAB. I thought the timing was odd since he was pretty much recently sworn in, much less had time to get a grasp of the operations in the middle east. Then I remember an interview where the general in charge said something like "he didn't think Obama would be in favor of that operation, even though they had the theoretical go ahead".

There is an old saying "money doesn't talk, it screams" and the cartels, sex traffickers, China and Russia have had financial windfalls thanks to Trump being out of office.

I believe that it doesn't make sense because though money screams...why did 171000 people die in Italy to get trump our of office, or why did 375k die in prosperous Russia to get trump out of office... things globally that make no sense only seem to make sense when one thinks locally.

The MOAB was dropped over a year after he took office. April of 2017.... and I believe you may have mis interpreted that quote...

The decision to deploy the first moab also revealed the Trump Administration’s revised chain of command. With the approval of U.S. Central Command, Nicholson called in the strike, a reflection of how President Trump has shifted major wartime decisions to the U.S. military brass. Pressed on whether he had ordered the mission, Trump told reporters, on Thursday, “What I do is authorize my military.” President Obama, a lawyer, was deeply involved in decision-making on all major military actions. Trump has deflected decisions to the generals who hold key positions in his inner circle or who are in the field.

I would really like to see some data on how cartels suffered during the Trump years... It was and is business as usual.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I believe that it doesn't make sense because though money screams...why did 171000 people die in Italy to get trump our of office, or why did 375k die in prosperous Russia to get trump out of office... things globally that make no sense only seem to make sense when one thinks locally.

The MOAB was dropped over a year after he took office. April of 2017.... and I believe you may have mis interpreted that quote......

You are probably right about the timeline. I guess to me it seemed REALLY soon.

Your quote shows you have at least some degree of human decency.

People are evil. In a 2017 article "the Journal of Human Trafficking" the sex trade industry was estimated at 2.8 billion. Imagine what people that created "rape trees" would do to protect those kind of profits or increase them?

Russia; an oil producer saw oil prices remain stable under Trump without the increases they saw under Obama and Bush. Presently the prices have over doubled. How much do you think that's worth to Russia's elite? To Putin?

China's goal always has been to be the dominant player in Global affairs, how do you think it would go for them under Trump's America first agenda? How much would it be worth to them to install Team Pedo and get Trump and his ideas out of office?

The left's god Faucci had the torture of dogs financed by American taxpayers, what good did that serve besides being part of Faucci's spank bank? The torture was so horrendous that the dogs vocal cords were removed so the torturers couldn't hear their howls of agony.

Those dead from COVID are nothing as long as those benefitting from those deaths gain power in return and escape accountability.

• So basically you are saying voting is a total waste of time?

That no matter what us little people do the people in power around the world are going to rig things get what they want?

If this is true then why didnt they get their Hillary? How was it that an outsider like Trump could get past their political machine in the first place?

Personally I find it pretty much impossible to believe that there was some sudden change it the corruption of our political system that wasn't there prior to Trump. The political elite never wanted Trump, they thought he was a joke, and I find it odd that if they had so much power to stop him in 2020 then why didnt they use that same power to stop him the first time?

After all everyone knows Hillary was their anointed one

As side note I find all of this crying after elections very interesting - - Seriously, after Trump won a full one Third of Hillary supporters refused to believe that Trump actually won they cried like little bitches that some how Trump had cheated, they the Right had cheated, that Russia had Cheated. to this day they firmly believe it was all a setup and that in the real vote their precious little Hillary actually won.

Never actually thought I would see conservatives do the same thing ;(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Let me ask you something, lets assume for a second that theoretically there was concrete and 100% verifiable evidence (like with hunter bidens laptop and his father being corrupt😏) right in front of every single american citizen that the 2020 election was fraudulent and even then the ones up top decided nothing would be done about it (both sides). I know that would never happen or allowed knowledge of but I am interested as to what do you think should the people do in that specific scenario? What if the batshit theories are indeed true? What would YOU do? What should WE do?

• The way I see it, you either trust our system and the results of elections or you don't

But, you can't like it and trust it when the guy or gal you like wins and then say its corrupt when your guy or gal you like loses

And you can't laugh at the people on the other side who cry and say there was cheating when Hillary lost and then turn around and act the same way as they did when Trump loses.

Seriously - If you laughed and thought they were sore losers and crybabies when they said Trump won because of cheating and Russian collision

Do you really want to be like that? Do you really want others to see you the same way you saw those people?

That's what I see - - when I hear someone saying the left cheated to rob Trump of a second term I see exactly the same type of person I saw back when Hillary's supporters were saying she lost because Trump cheated and colluded with Russia - - - I see snowflakes and crybabies having a tantrum.

And I would bet that's exactly what you saw when the shoe was on the other foot

Its disappointing because I have always expected better out of conservatives, always thought we were more mature than the snowflake liberals who couldn't take it when things didnt go their way :(

Think about it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Dont compare 2016 elections to 2020 when the elections were LITERALLY HALTED and we didnt know the official results for two weeks or more. I remember very vividly when they stopped the live count at 3:15 AM approximately and Trump basically had won. Cameras shut down and all of a sudden 4 hours later in the early morning Biden is already ahead miraculously. The excuse? "MAIL IN VOTING" lol. It was a spit and a laugh directly into our face and they knew they could get away with it easily, and they did. It was foul play, how else would they get so many millions of people to stay at home and vote by mail if there wasn't a pandemic? Many states didnt even allow people to stand in line to vote so they had no choice but to vote by mail. This is not so difficult once you put all the pieces together man, it really isn't. You say both sides are shit and I agree then you would agree Trump was really neither side and they had to take him out.

• The way I see it, you either trust our system and the results of elections or you don't

And then I'll give you politics, I'll call it left and right

And while you divide yourselves, I will conquer both the sides

Can't you see? I'm the system, my whole purpose is divide

What you choose will never matter because everything is mine

~ The System

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.