Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Iv been mailing in my ballots for years. Its tracked and I know where it is from the day they send it out to me until the day they get it back from me = I see no problem with it - - in the end it goes to the same location to be counted by the same people who count the ballots collected from the people who vote in person - - - in fact in few years I have read about the ballots collected at the poling places going missing from time to time on their way to the place where the votes are counted

Seriously, mail in ballots and ballots collected at the poling places the day of the election are all counted at the same location on the day of the election and frankly I trust the mail to get my ballot there more than I trust the democrat election workers that pick them up from the poling places.

You are either naive or you just started looking at BOTH sides recently and forming a more moderate opinion. For us that have been looking at this whole fuck up since day 1 of Trump in office we just know there was fraud at the 2020 election. I remember in many instances Nancy Pelosi saying they would do whatever needed to be done in the election to take Trump out, this was on live television (around 2018). Then you have the multiple impeachments with absolutely no base whatsoever, then you have the Russia collusion HOAX, judge Brett Kavanaugh fake rape story, and the list goes on and on and on. Did I mention the MSM EVERY SINGLE DAY just throwing shade and lying to the american public? If you had been following all this since 2016 there is no way in hell any rational person would look at the events of 2020 and think there wasn't fraud OR at the very least a virus released onto the world with the sole purpose of taking Donald Trump out of office. You don't need to be a genius or even watch 2000 mules. By 2019 I already KNEW something was going to happen in 2020 and they were not going to allow his presidency to continue. Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever the hell you want, I gathered evidence for 4 years straight and everything points to blatant fraud and Covid points directly to a virus manufactured to help carry out that plan.

• its pretty simple, if you have a person that hates you and for years this person threatens you that they will eventually hurt you then all of a sudden you get shot in the street on the way to work is it casualty or was it 100% the person who has been threatening you for years?

• Aaaaaah, What a Lovely Couple❣️

Thank you. It drives me nuts when people do this. Hiding the "fake" with low resolution dithering.

knee jerk reaction of forwarding without Fact Checking. I stand Corrected. Thanks for that lesson.
    I guess you gotta get up pretty early to pull something over in this forum.😉

• You are either naive or you just started looking at BOTH sides recently and forming a more moderate opinion. For us that have been looking at this whole fuck up since day 1 of Trump in office we just know there was fraud at the 2020 election. I remember in many instances Nancy Pelosi saying they would do whatever needed to be done in the election to take Trump out, this was on live television (around 2018). Then you have the multiple impeachments with absolutely no base whatsoever, then you have the Russia collusion HOAX, judge Brett Kavanaugh fake rape story, and the list goes on and on and on. Did I mention the MSM EVERY SINGLE DAY just throwing shade and lying to the american public? If you had been following all this since 2016 there is no way in hell any rational person would look at the events of 2020 and think there wasn't fraud OR at the very least a virus released onto the world with the sole purpose of taking Donald Trump out of office. You don't need to be a genius or even watch 2000 mules. By 2019 I already KNEW something was going to happen in 2020 and they were not going to allow his presidency to continue. Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever the hell you want, I gathered evidence for 4 years straight and everything points to blatant fraud and Covid points directly to a virus manufactured to help carry out that plan.

Really, so you actually believe that the whole world wanted The Donald out of office. If one even believe a portion of Covid, you are saying that millions of people "worldwide" had to die to get him out of office?

While I do see validity in some of your points, the senseless investigations, and the constant badgering (to this day) of the Donald, I do not believe the "collusion" as you put it was a worldwide attempt at getting him out of office.

Everyone that I know that voted for the current facade, of what we call the president did so not because they like Biden, but because they wanted The Donald out... sad state of affairs.

As to mailing, we have been doing that here in Colorado for years as well.. I can track my ballot from the box to the counting... Just as with any vote, mail in or not we never really know if it was counted the way we voted.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Trump lost - He lost because he was not likable - did an absolutely fantastic job for the country, but unfortunately it wasn't enough.

This happened before, Nixon, another very capable President who was rude, egotistical, and an ass hole - - - and just like Trump when a voters were given a chance to actually vote for a replacement they voted for an incompetent nice guy - - in the case of Nixon Ford was just an unelected place holder and when the people finally got the chance to vote they gave us nice guy Jimmy Carter - - and with Trump, he rubbed so many people the wrong way that the voting public gave us nice guy Joe Biden

Personally I think the people crying that Trump really won, but got cheated are just sore losers, there has been no evidence whatsoever presented that shows any fraud of the amount that would be required and the stupid conspiracy theories that would require thousands of people to be involved and keep it secret - - just doesn't stand up to any kind of critical thinking

Unfortunately Trump will probably run again if he is allowed and unfortunately just enough of his followers will vote for him to guarantee we get another democrat as our next president

So - to all of you conspiracy believers please remember this - If Trump runs, and you vote for him - - when the Democrat wins it will be on you, you might as well have switched parties. - - - - - - so dont act surprised when your Trump addiction comes back to kick you right in the balls

I warned you - - let it go!

Oh before you get all upset and take it personally and decide to attack me, please remember I may not have voted for Trump in the first election, I voted Gary Johnson, but I did vote for Trump in this last election - I do believe that he had done an excellent job and deserved a second term and as such I was willing to overlook his personality flaws, the only difference between those who still support him and me is that I can acknowledge that he lost and he lost for the same reason Hillary lost - his personality just rubbed too many people the wrong way and still does.

Oh and one last thought, if you can get past your Trump love and not allow Trump to divide us perhaps we might get lucky like we did after Carter and we just might find another Ronald Regan - - - - the choice is yours :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Let's not forget the media. The media is just as corrupt if not more so than the politicians themselves and they have the power to influence massive numbers of the country. It's an opinion, my opinion is at least 95% are in cahoots' with the democratic party. President Trump could have been the best president we ever had but the media was relentless with constant attacks. No single person could have stayed focused under the constant attacks as well as he did. I'm sure some will disagree, but many will agree. So, I pose this question, is it proper to let the media win it's game and dictate who we should vote for? i.e. don't vote for someone due to outside influences beyond his control. Or Is it better to choose the person based on performance and talking points?

I'm struggling with decisions going forward but I hate to not pick the person I believe in, not because of the person or their performance but to let the media divide the country and destroy the person is a bad direction for the country to head in.

• Let's not forget the media. The media is just as corrupt if not more so than the politicians themselves and they have the power to influence massive numbers of the country. It's an opinion, my opinion is at least 95% are in cahoots' with the democratic party. President Trump could have been the best president we ever had but the media was relentless with constant attacks. No single person could have stayed focused under the constant attacks as well as he did. I'm sure some will disagree, but many will agree. So, I pose this question, is it proper to let the media win it's game and dictate who we should vote for? i.e. don't vote for someone due to outside influences beyond his control. Or Is it better to choose the person based on performance and talking points?

I'm struggling with decisions going forward but I hate to not pick the person I believe in, not because of the person or their performance but to let the media divide the country and destroy the person is a bad direction for the country to head in.

The media is moving minds en masse and changing narratives to fit their agenda. Literally have a huge impact on election swaying.

• Aanother thing to think about

Even if I am wrong and there was massive fraud that actually kept Trump out of office - - - - whats changed? really is there anything now that's different that would stop it from happening exactly the same way again?

Seriously - if Biden was elected by fraud and not by legal votes we are 100% screwed, no election will ever be in the peoples control again and no elected President will ever have the confidence of the people that he or she is legitimate

If we really ever want any faith in the system in future elections how can we if we can't trust this last one? - - - its over if we can't. Its done, the people will never get it back

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• go one step further. If Biden was elected by that amount of fraud, whose to say Trump wasn’t elected by that amount of fraud in 2016? Its not like it just suddenly happened and the dems thought up fraud…