Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Just don't forget to bow down to your governmental Overlord with a smile. They are after all taking care of your broke ass.

AND thats what bothers me the most.
    If they would just leave me the hell alone i could take care of myself a hell of a lot better than they can.

• It is kinda starting to worry me that Trump has some something in his tax return that he fears the Democrats are going to really beat him up over. One thing for sure they sure ain't gonna let up about it until he does.

I have seen so much PRO Trump, I love it. According to CBS News 67% of people don't trust Hillary. Watching CBS yesterday with a large group of people and it was all Trump and how no matter what they put out there he's steam rolling over it all. The lies, deals, BS scams will come to light. Hillary is a liar and there info is so far fetched and ridiculous, Obama can talk and play her up the best he can ( we all know he's nothing but a talker) But when it comes down to it like they were saying he has done near nothing in 7 1/2 years, but hurt America and she will be worse!!! Racism is @ high, Obama care is crippling the Nation, he has 6 carriers parked in Georgia apparently.(Pearl Harbor??) Helps other country's when America is a wreck, Blames guns for EVERYTHING :00007991: Hillary will be a train wreck for us. She came on and said any family that makes between $75-$125k a year will get free college / healthcare. 1/2 funded by gov and 1/2 funded by your state. Well, Ct is a train wreck and in the whole big time because we give everything to section 8 so how will that pan out???? LIE!!

The truth on the documents will be her downfall if the truth comes out?? I can guarantee you all this, Your crooked President, Gov, America is hiding the truth for DEALS!! They went back to the days of Bill as Pres and found out raised money for her charity's was not going to where it was suppose to.

Im also hoping Trump goes back gets some tape on when she was against Obama! Everyone seems to forget all the things said..Just like the Things her & Bernie battled over, but now he's with her...Either Im a genius or People are real stupid if you don't see the obvious clear as day??? Bernie supports are apparently upset with there sell out candidate and jumping on Trump wagon.

A lot claim no matter what they say or do the lies, stories they feed aren't getting through because to many of us are to smart and see the Truth, this is still Trumps to loose they claim and I hope to god there right!!!!!!

TRUMP!!!!!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• WHAT ARE MY CHOICES:

The folks speaking out against Trump are helping me make up my mind
    a little more every day!

Is he the Perfect Candidate whose thoughts mirror mine on all fronts? NOPE

Does he say everything the way I wish he would say it? NOPE

Am I absolutely sure that his motives are absolutely Pure? NOPE

Can I point to any other Dem Politician that I like better? NOPE

Is there any of the other Rep Politicians I like better? NOPE

Am I going to sit home, refuse to Vote, and let Hillary win; because he is NOT Perfect? NOPE

Do I like what I have seen for the last 7-1/2 years with the Jerk that sleeps in my White House? NOPE

Do I like the "fundamental changes" that same Jerk has brought about in MY America? NOPE

OK, your turn to decide what you are going to do in about 4 months!

Trump's presidential qualifications…

Obama is against Trump... Check

The Media is against Trump... Check

The establishment Democrats are against Trump... Check

The establishment Republicans are against Trump... Check

The Pope is against Trump... Check

The UN is against Trump... Check

The EU is against Trump... Check

China is against Trump... Check

Mexico is against Trump... Check

Soros is against Trump... Check

Black Lives Matter is against Trump... Check

Move On is against Trump... Check

Koch Brothers are against Trump... Check

Bushes are against Trump ... Check

Planned Parenthood is against Trump....Check

Hillary & Bernie are both against Trump ... Check

Illegal aliens are against Trump ... Check

Islam is against Trump ... Check

Kasich is against Trump ... Check

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump.. Check

NOW THAT BEING SAID...

It seems to me, Trump MUST BE the Best Qualified Candidate we could ever have.

If you have so many political insiders and left wing NUT CASES--- all SCARED TO DEATH,
    that they all speak out against him at the same time!

Most of all, it will be the People's Choice...

PLUS

He's not a Lifetime Politician...Check

He's not a Lawyer.....Check

He's not doing it for the money...Check

He's a Natural Born American Citizen born in the USA from American parents. . .

Bonus points !

Whoopi says she will leave the country...

Rosie says she will leave the country...

Sharpton says he will leave the country...

Cher says she will leave the country...

Cyrus says she will leave the country...

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights will prevail....

Hillary will go to jail.....

The budget will be balanced in 8 years....

Americans will have first choice at jobs.....

You will not be able to marry your pet....

You will be able to keep your gun(s) if you qualify...
    (Not a criminal or crazy, etc.)

Only living, registered U.S. citizens can vote....

MUST SHOW ID TO VOTE...

You can have and keep your own doctor.....

You can say whatever you want without being called a racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic, etc....

He will make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Come to think of it, we have no place to go, but UP!

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• @roadog1aj - ^^^ - Bill is thanking you...

Heh, Heh....without being too "Obvious", I'll take a quick bow, and do what I can for @BONES, @Bill Martin.....although I really don't think there's much that can be done for either of those rascals..... :00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• The Democrats are shouting how Donald Trump can care about the working man cause he has taken advantage of the system all these years. OK - I'll buy that when somebody can explain to me how Hillary Clinton accumulated $31.2 million being a "public servant". Hypocrisy is just a runaway train in this election.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Trump needs to release his Tax records----

Right after Hillary releases her Wall Street speeches !!

Can't wait to the first one on one debate, no TelePrompter for Hillary, No scripted speech, No fan club backing her up.

• Isn't it just amazing how conservatives can be from center to the far right and can disagree on certain issues but maintain respect for dissenting opinions ending a debate just as close a friend as before it started. On the other hand you throw a bleeding heart liberal (Joe Smith, Greg Arious and numerous other aliases) and the conversation quickly deteriorates into personal attacks and name calling. Democracy is founded upon spirited debate which the left seems to have a really hard time comprehending!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it