Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I had a dream

A dream where the President didn't just make the left happy

A dream where the President didn't just make the Right happy

Yes!

I had a dream where we finally got a President that could make both sides happy

Where division was no longer a tool used against the people

But where understanding and compromise were used to bring all of the people together

Yes! I had a dream!

then I woke up and realized were still fucked - - - - ;(;(;(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• https://secure.winred.com/rond…319-1161586722.1646779319

I find the funniest part of these is that they are placed on gas pumps, the very gas pumps FL Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer services Nikki Fried, the only dem elected to the cabinet and laughably trying to run against my Governor has as part of her offices regulatory responsibility.

........... laugh-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Saudi and UAE leaders decline to speak to Biden but do field calls from Putin

The leaders of both Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates declined overtures from the White House to set up a call with President Biden, according to reporting from the Wall Street Journal.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and the U.A.E.’s Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al Nahyan have declined to speak with Biden in recent weeks, a U.S. official told WSJ, but both leaders did field calls from Russian President Vladimir Putin last week.

“There was some expectation of a phone call, but it didn’t happen,“ said a U.S. official of the planned discussion between the Saudi Prince Mohammed and Mr. Biden. ”It was part of turning on the spigot [of Saudi oil].”

Posted by Michael Lee

..........bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I have a legitimate question for all of you military savvy guys out there, is this Putin‘s A team?

Is he saving his best of the best for whatever? And if this is his A team why are we so frightened of this guy? He’s recruiting fighters from Syria, telling his troops that they’re fighting the Nazis, and his conscripts are barely of shaving age and don’t have a clue why they’re in Ukraine. Something smells here!

He had months and months to amass all that he needs on a country that borders him and after two weeks they’re still stuck outside the main city doing indiscriminate shelling, wasting ammunition, and looking like F Troop!

It’s kind of like having a pissed off nine-year-old with an AK in your room. You got to be careful an all but without the weapon you would kick his ass!

Inquiring minds want to know!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I ain’t a military guy but my fear…

9FC3A22E-1D3E-4276-8BDB-6028AE2CD195.gif

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I think Putin is playing a balance game on many fronts. If he expects to control Ukraine, he's got to finesse the takeover as much as possible. Difficult to win over support of a country you intend to govern by destroying everything in the process. It will most likely produce an internal struggle for years to come. He'll escalate in steps as necessary. Not to say his conventional weapons and troupes are up to the task. If conventional weapons were only in play it's a totally different ball game. In the end he has the ace in the hole with the wild card. It's the big Kahuna and he's using it as a deterrent to opposition.

129247-9fc3a22e-1d3e-4276-8bdb-6028ae2cd195-gif

President Trump had the insight to create the space force for a reason. Not sure of it's capabilities in the moment?

• Wouldn't have been cheaper AND better for the environment to have the big wigs fly their private Gulfstream jets to Washington to meet with Biden than to have Airforce One (and the supporting cast of security forces) fly to Texas for this big pow wow? Maybe Biden loves taking a page from his Green New Deal Czar Kerry who flies id his private plane to get a cup of coffee in Brazil

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I get it and understand and appreciate all of this however I would have thought that if you’re gonna go to war after all this time and you want everyone to fear you I would’ve made this a showcase. I would have gone Roman and gotten it over with very quickly, surgically, and with as little collateral damage as

possible. Because like you said,

if you’re going to take over a country it would be kind of nice not to have to rebuild it.

Or maybe perhaps all he wants is scorched earth and a little more real estate in between him and the rest of Europe. If that’s the case he’s doing a bang up job.

• I am certainly no "expert" but just as everyone else I have thoughts.

First, the Russian military is a formidable military. If anyone ever tries to do what Putin has done to Russia, we will see the full power of the Russian military. From most reports the "grunts" and most of the men going into the battle were lied to regarding what they were doing. It is basically a fratricide.. and most did not see the need for it so the motivation is very low. They told the Russian troops that the Ukrainians would welcome them...

Second, I think just like the U.S. and the weapons of mass destruction, the intelligence was very bad. The invasion was planned as though they were going into Bagdad (as we did in a few days) because the resistance should be minimal. It wasn't and isn't. I believe that in modern day Russia, no one dares to speak the truth for fear for reprisals. Russia has very smart generals and strategic planners and (I believe) were told what was going to happen and not what they thought should happen. A invading force should never have logistical problems, fuel, food for the that force. Again, planning and poor intelligence.

Last, I believe they thought that there would be some posturing by the "west" but not the the extent that happened. In todays world, when the media shows pictures of dead people on the ground (civilians or military) the world becomes enraged. I too believe it is time for an end to the endless wars around the globe, but that is another discussion. If the reports are true, and Russia did arrest over 4000 of their own people in one day of protests it shows that a good portion of their own people do not want this aggression as well.

Some closing thoughts... Interesting that Israel did not side with the U.S. as they may not even exist if not for our assistance and support. Interesting that India did not side with the Nato because they have been screwed before and have decided to do what is best for India. No surprise that China, Iran, North Korea, Pakistan all are siding with Russia as it is the old classic cold war stuff. Contrary to popular belief, the cold war never ended (in my opinion) it is just more subdued. A good example is Syria, we support the "rebels" (even though some are ISIS) and they support the government troops in power. These types of little tit for tat have been going on since the cold war supposedly ended.

Drops mic and steps off box....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Lesson learned. You get one free shot. After that drop and run. Yes I know he was 12 years old. Apparently his carrier was well under way.

Philadelphia officer who shot 12-year-old dead after shooting at police will be fired: 'Lost sleep over this' | Fox News

i’m gonna go out on a limb here but I’m gonna bet that none of these officers had a clue about the age of who was shooting at them. This is biblical. When for no reason you go to another person‘s house with the intention of taking everything they have you must also be prepared to lose everything you have.

Society needs to take a good long hard look in the mirror. 12 year olds on a corner committing crimes and shooting at policeman are made in society. Shame on us for allowing this to happen to our youth. The Rod needs to come back out of the closet it has been spared for too long.

• i’m gonna go out on a limb here but I’m gonna bet that none of these officers had a clue about the age of who was shooting at them. This is biblical. When for no reason you go to another person‘s house with the intention of taking everything they have you must also be prepared to lose everything you have.

Society needs to take a good long hard look in the mirror. 12 year olds on a corner committing crimes and shooting at policeman are made in society. Shame on us for allowing this to happen to our youth. The Rod needs to come back out of the closet it has been spared for too long.

I would replace the word society with culture. All of society isn't this way, there are a number of cultures in our society. This child was brought up in a culture that accepts and encourages criminal behavior while demonizing police. That culture is spreading to larger areas (more in liberal controlled urban areas). The pendulum is starting to go back in favor of law and order but not fast enough.