Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Also, let us not forget the padding of the number of covid deaths carried on by the government and the hospital system's "FACT" and you will still believe what they are say telling us.

The two main causes of death associated with Covid are: Acute Respiratory distress Syndrome and Phenomena brought on by the Covid Virus. These number come from WORLD wide ICD-10 death certificate codes. I trust the government about as much as condom with holes in it but still there is some validity to the numbers... If you would like to read something that isn't a media article and scroll to the bottom to see some charts...You can see the authors are mostly PHD's and there is even a link to see affiliations... Either way, if about 50k people die yearly from influenza type distress, there is a 10 fold increase from influenza type distress since covid.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• The two main causes of death associated with Covid are: Acute Respiratory distress Syndrome and Phenomena brought on by the Covid Virus. These number come from WORLD wide ICD-10 death certificate codes. I trust the government about as much as condom with holes in it but still there is some validity to the numbers... If you would like to read something that isn't a media article and scroll to the bottom to see some charts...You can see the authors are mostly PHD's and there is even a link to see affiliations... Either way, if about 50k people die yearly from influenza type distress, there is a 10 fold increase from influenza type distress since covid.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e2.htm

That is the problem with me ! I read too much. There are books out there that have the info and also where they got the info from listed in the book. I also understand what you are saying but when, just saying that someone dies in a wreck. THAT IS NOT COVID. But they list it as a covid death. "FACT"

• My uncle was vaccinated, caught COVID (Oct 2021), and passed away within a few weeks. My aunt also tested positive, but she isn't vaccinated. She was sick for a few days and hasn't had any problems since. Traced it back to a gentlemen in their church that came to the men's prayer breakfast even though he was not feeling great. Most of the group tested positive for COVID along with several of their spouses. Dan was the only one that had to be hospitalized.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

Edited once, last by Will Stewart ().

• I also have the first two shots on the advice of my heart doctors, which now Denie, they told me to get the shots. I questioned them this past year about that and asked how much info had the read on the vaccine's. Their answer (ALL 3 OF THEM) was nothing, but they had told me to get the shots. This also is a large part of the problem.

• IMO none of them know what they are doing and are just firing for effect. Wear a mask, where two mask, mask don't help. Now cloth mask don't help only the N95 is any good. Get a booster, now get another one. Maybe one every six months. There are people making a lot of money on this and you can bet they are pushing.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• IMO none of them know what they are doing and are just firing for effect. Wear a mask, where two mask, mask don't help. Now cloth mask don't help only the N95 is any good. Get a booster, now get another one. Maybe one every six months. There are people making a lot of money on this and you can bet they are pushing.

Bill Gates is the one making the most money on this. "FACT" I listed some others a few threats back.

The whole mask thing is one of the reasons that I'm so hesitant to believe what the Govt puts out about vaccine benefits / risks or anything else related to COVID. Through the years I've learned that if a person will lie about the little stuff you know that they will lie about the big stuff. I know from reading the Govt's own studies that the types of masks that most people wear are not effective in protecting against airborne diseases. I get that in the early days they didn't know if it was spread via airborne or surface and they needed to give the populace something to make them feel like there was something they could do to protect themselves. Yet, here we are getting hit daily on the need to mask knowing that a vast majority of the people don't have access to the types of equipment that would actually protect themselves. My mom bought a bunch of N95 masks, but she doesn't wear them correctly so they really aren't protecting her like she thinks they are. Today we know how this disease is spread and most people know that common sense things to do to protect themselves, but we can't just do that. Politics, big $$$$, and power are all involved now and with those three musketeers in the game I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. Unfortunately because those things are in play the Govt is needlessly risking the populace because they can't be straight with the people and tell them what they know or even what they don't know and let people make a decision for themselves like they have for every other medical crisis we have been through.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• For anybody that missed the VP and President's address here's the basics.

The riots of January 6ths we're as bad as Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Orange man bad, anybody who voted for orange man bad, hate them. If you don't hate them you're not a good American.

No real substance just a political rant.

• The whole mask thing is one of the reasons that I'm so hesitant to believe what the Govt puts out about vaccine benefits / risks or anything else related to COVID. Through the years I've learned that if a person will lie about the little stuff you know that they will lie about the big stuff. I know from reading the Govt's own studies that the types of masks that most people wear are not effective in protecting against airborne diseases. I get that in the early days they didn't know if it was spread via airborne or surface and they needed to give the populace something to make them feel like there was something they could do to protect themselves. Yet, here we are getting hit daily on the need to mask knowing that a vast majority of the people don't have access to the types of equipment that would actually protect themselves. My mom bought a bunch of N95 masks, but she doesn't wear them correctly so they really aren't protecting her like she thinks they are. Today we know how this disease is spread and most people know that common sense things to do to protect themselves, but we can't just do that. Politics, big $$$$, and power are all involved now and with those three musketeers in the game I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. Unfortunately because those things are in play the Govt is needlessly risking the populace because they can't be straight with the people and tell them what they know or even what they don't know and let people make a decision for themselves like they have for every other medical crisis we have been through.

With all of the research it has been determined that the N-95 under ideal conditions may help. That is all.

• Again not trying to change anyones mind... get it or don't get it is ones personal choice... It seems that most here are only concerned about the GOVT lying.. and I am sure they are... but can we just for a moment look at this globally, and not locally... My last post on this subject...

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I also have the first two shots on the advice of my heart doctors, which now Denie, they told me to get the shots. I questioned them this past year about that and asked how much info had the read on the vaccine's. Their answer (ALL 3 OF THEM) was nothing, but they had told me to get the shots. This also is a large part of the problem.

I would say you should get different doctors

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Btw the ONLY reason why i got the jabs was because I was literally forced to by the hospitals I work at. Either get the jab or lose your job they said. I would of never taken those vaccines otherwise having had natural inmunity from Covid that I got last year.

• there are still some bits of the 3 hour interview that communist Youtube censored and so did Twitter for those that care to LISTEN and think for themselves in here. The full interview is on Spotify, I highly recommend everyone listens/watches it before they take it down there as well. Just search for Joe Rogan and look for the Dr. Malone interview. Thank me later

• So here's my VID story. It's not intended to side one way or another, it just happened. I am not pro, or anti vax. I'm just not getting it because it's too soon after my Shingles Vaccine to get it. So with that, here ya go....

3 weeks ago my Son in Law kevin and I went out for beers to watch football at Bobby V's in Windsor Locks CT across from Bradley Airport. Place was packed, so we grabbed a table and sat next to each other so we could see the TV's. We were there for about 90 minutes then left to pick up our girls at the airport. That night, he started not to feel good. Woke up Monday with raging symptoms. Went to a clinic and tested positive. He got real bad, but refused to go to the hospital. He was in bad shape for about a week until he started to improve. 2 weeks in all he was not well.

Kevin is vaccinated, and was boosted in September.

I have nothing.

I had no symptoms and followed the testing procedures. Negative first test after 48 hours, and negative second test 36 hours later. I quarantined 10 days anyway.

I don't understand this. I was extremely lucky is what I believe. Other than taking some Zinc in my vitamins, I didn't take any precautions. Neither of us was wearing a mask.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Glad your OK... Year ago Georgia tsted positive and was down a little about a week ... I was puny for a couple of days.

• My oldest grandson tested positive and has it now and the family is quarantining but now my daughter in law caught it from him and to day my son said he is starting to feel bad. He works form home so is just working through it.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My oldest grandson tested positive and has it now and the family is quarantining but now my daughter in law caught it from him and to day my son said he is starting to feel bad. He works form home so is just working through it.

My daughter and her husband and their three children all got it right before Christmas. Fortunately all but the two youngest are fully vaccinated and they all had very mild symptoms and are now better

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Serious stuff. Playing to win. Fuel, agriculture and technology.

How China is buying up America's food supply - American Thinker

Today, the Chinese own Armour and the famous Smithfield hams, together with the most quintessential American brand of all: Nathan's Famous hot dogs, with its iconic annual eating contest.

Here is why you should care.

For decades, China has been fighting a stealth war against us with the objective of replacing America as the dominant world power. "The removal of the United States as what they call the hegemon is the most important thing" to them, according to China expert Michael Pillsbury. The Chinese would prefer to win a 21st-century war involving acquisitions of strategic industries like food and communications over a traditional military conflict.

In an article in the Atlantic, H.R. McMaster, President Trump's former national security adviser, notes that Chinese president Xi Jinping told Trump in 2017 that the CCP is relentlessly pursuing the "great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation" — the "China dream." McMaster relates a conversation with Li Keqiang, who indicates that the U.S. role in the future global economy will be "to provide China with raw materials, agricultural products, and energy to fuel its production of the world's cutting-edge industrial and consumer products."

According to McMaster, China's leaders believe they have a narrow window of opportunity to revise the international order in their favor before other countries realize that the party is pursuing national rejuvenation at their expense.

How China is buying up America's food supply - American Thinker