Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• here in California they have opened up boosters to all adults - - at first it was just us older farts, but that only lasted a few weeks

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My wife is watching the Alec Baldwin interview with George Stefanopoulis. As I walked by she said that she didn’t want to hear anything political from me. As I turned to look at her, I hear those 2 🤬 start talking about Trump. Gee…, I’m shocked they injected that name 🤔. WTF

• I have been saying for a long time now - - don't listen to the media on this and dont listen to the politicians - - - seriously when it comes to medical advice of any kind your doctor should be the only source you trust - they know you personally, they know your history

almost forgot - also dont try to self diagnose by searching the internet - - Russian roulette would less likely to kill you

That is not really true statement. The doctors are part of a hospital system mostly and are being told what to do. My three doctors now deny that they told me to take the shot. All three of them had never read anything about the vaccine. Read the new book on Fauci if you really want to know what is going on. There are over 2,000 references in the book about where the info came from.

• That is not really true statement. The doctors are part of a hospital system mostly and are being told what to do. My three doctors now deny that they told me to take the shot. All three of them had never read anything about the vaccine. Read the new book on Fauci if you really want to know what is going on. There are over 2,000 references in the book about where the info came from.

DAMN BRO - if ya can’t trust your doctors WTF are you supposed to do ?? My Dr was adamant about getting vaccine and booster - think I’ll ask him about it now to see what he says - if he doesn’t “remember” I may be lookin for a new Dr !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• DAMN BRO - if ya can’t trust your doctors WTF are you supposed to do ?? My Dr was adamant about getting vaccine and booster - think I’ll ask him about it now to see what he says - if he doesn’t “remember” I may be lookin for a new Dr !!!

Just telling you about what happened with mine. Two of them admitted that they knew nothing about the vaccine after I had read the first info and been told by them to get the shots. One was my GP the other two were the pacemaker doctor and the heart doctor. You do know that for 2021 there have been around 350,000 deaths with the vaccine. In 2020 the number was around 250,000 with no vaccine.

• The brainwash is working

The masses are easily lead, it's true.

Our President is going to be the best in the history of our country.

Alec Baldwin's gun fired on its own without him pulling the trigger, because it was Trump's fault. Melania wants to have my baby.

She wants to try anyway.

She refuses to take no for an answer.

Facts

:00008862:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Hey everyone. I just joined here yesterday and just wanted to chime in. I'm a new owner in Tallahassee, FL. I came across this thread topic and realized...I think I'm in the right place. :thumbup: Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Cheers!

• Can you believe the clown is now saying... I didn't pull the trigger, I cocked the hammer and let it go and it just fired... I guarantee you that lawyers are involved.... He also said about other celebs saying they check the weapon.... " If that is your protocol, good for you, my protocol is to trust the person that had the job." What a flake...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• My doctors have held to the belief the the shots were to reduce the effects of Covid if you encountered the virus. The vaccine does not cure you or make you immune. It will lessen the effects. I have had the shots and booster.

Someone in an earlier post amused to the idea that the new strain was to take the nations attention of the Maxwell trial….hum

YLM. Your Life Matters

• bw2122 you are more that welcome here. There are a lot of very good people here that will help you out anyway they can. 99.9% of them anyway. The one thing you will realize is this IS NOT a commercial forum out to make money. The person that started this forum is a Slingshot owner. It was started at the beginning by a small group of Slingshot owners to gather information on the Slingshot.

• Hey everyone. I just joined here yesterday and just wanted to chime in. I'm a new owner in Tallahassee, FL. I came across this thread topic and realized...I think I'm in the right place. :thumbup: Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Cheers!

Welcome....Lots of opinions here. Free to express any and all we just don't get personal. Well maybe I pick on Bill Martin just a little but been doing that face to face since Sept of 2015. We like to have fun.

• I just bought the book Pandemia by Alex Berenson to get some more info on Fauci and the Covid and the government control over all of us. Alex Berenson and Robert F, Kennedy are using real people and documented information and let you know where the info is coming from. These two authors are the ones that our government do not want you to read about.

• You gotta be kidding me? Covid? ...and it's not just in the big cities. Happening in smaller cities. This one yesterday an hour or so north of me. Dieter's neighborhood. Gotta get a handle on this stuff now.

Jen Psaki says COVID-19 is the root cause of looting in US (nypost.com)

Police have advice for shoppers after brazen, lightning-fast robbery of $20,000 in merchandise at Hamilton Crossings Ulta - The Morning Call (mcall.com)

• Welcome bw2122 to the conversation - pour yourself a cup a coffee or in my case a shot of fine Kentucky bourbon and get to know all the folks here. You will be hard pressed to find a better bunch of guys — just don’t listen to anything anybody says about me :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it