Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Edward Neal Only cause your in CA and closer to it all.... Think Elder has a chance in this recall? I bet the CA tv commercials are full blown crazy with all the money behind Newsom...

It is said that California is the epitome of the democrats vision for America, as that it probably has the most corrupt election system.

I would not be surprised if Newsome has more votes that people living in CA.

• Edward Neal Only cause your in CA and closer to it all.... Think Elder has a chance in this recall? I bet the CA tv commercials are full blown crazy with all the money behind Newsom...

Yes, I do think Elder has a shot, not sure what good it will do with the Democrat super majorities in the State congress, but yes

As to commercials - - my wife and I dont watch much broadcast TV, only the local news, other than that we stream commercial free content - - - as such cant really answer about commercials

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• According to President Biden we have the over horizon capability to strike targets in Afghanistan after we leave. Now we have withdrawn all our forces and "the war has ended". If the war is over can we blow up people in their own country that we aren't at war with?

• Yes, I do think Elder has a shot, not sure what good it will do with the Democrat super majorities in the State congress, but yes

As to commercials - - my wife and I dont watch much broadcast TV, only the local news, other than that we stream commercial free content - - - as such cant really answer about commercials

Thank You!

There is some hub bub about Feinstein not having been seen for awhile and when seen seems ill. Say Elder is Gov, she steps down, could fix senate balance problem with his appointment. All long shot I wouldn't bet on, but I would like to see Newsom have some consequences to his covid policies.

• Thank You!

There is some hub bub about Feinstein not having been seen for awhile and when seen seems ill. Say Elder is Gov, she steps down, could fix senate balance problem with his appointment. All long shot I wouldn't bet on, but I would like to see Newsom have some consequences to his covid policies.

I did see where someone in the media asked her about this and she said thee was no way she was stepping down - - -

• According to President Biden we have the over horizon capability to strike targets in Afghanistan after we leave. Now we have withdrawn all our forces and "the war has ended". If the war is over can we blow up people in their own country that we aren't at war with?

We have been droning people in countries we are not at war with for a very long time now including both Somalia and Yemen - - fact is we have done things to kill people we see as terrorist threats that were in countries we are not at war with that if some other country did against someone they thought were a threat who was in our country we would say was an act of war - - - - As much as I want terrorists dead I have always struggled with this - - just seems like really pushing the sovereignty rights of countries in a way that is wrong

Seriously just imagine how the U.S. would react if China decided to drone someone they said was a dissident against their country and that person was hiding in Ohio when they struck??

The only reason why we get away with this is because we do it against little countries that cant do anything about it

• We have been droning people in countries we are not at war with for a very long time now including both Somalia and Yemen - - fact is we have done things to kill people we see as terrorist threats that were in countries we are not at war with that if some other country did against someone they thought were a threat who was in our country we would say was an act of war - - - - As much as I want terrorists dead I have always struggled with this - - just seems like really pushing the sovereignty rights of countries in a way that is wrong

Seriously just imagine how the U.S. would react if China decided to drone someone they said was a dissident against their country and that person was hiding in Ohio when they struck??

The only reason why we get away with this is because we do it against little countries that cant do anything about it

I saw a short documentary on the aftermath of the Vietnam war. We did the same thing there. The America of WWII no longer exists.

In Biden's defense Trump had called for the withdrawal, though Biden did it in the most moronic way possible.

I joked with a friend of mine that after 8 months of Biden, Jimmy Carter has probably stopped his philanthropy projects and is at stripper clubs dropping dollar bills since he no longer has to rehabilitate his image. Biden makes him look like Reagan.

Since we can't stomach staying long term in someone else's sandbox, lets leave them alone.

• I saw a short documentary on the aftermath of the Vietnam war. We did the same thing there. The America of WWII no longer exists.

In Biden's defense Trump had called for the withdrawal, though Biden did it in the most moronic way possible.

I joked with a friend of mine that after 8 months of Biden, Jimmy Carter has probably stopped his philanthropy projects and is at stripper clubs dropping dollar bills since he no longer has to rehabilitate his image. Biden makes him look like Reagan.

Since we can't stomach staying long term in someone else's sandbox, lets leave them alone.

sorry, but this whole "Trump called for it" excuse is BS - the first thing Biden did when he came into office was to sign every order he could find to undo anything he didnt like that Trump did

Biden is the President and the Top guy in charge of our military and for him and his supporters to now try to say he was somehow at the mercy of Trumps timeline??

I dont buy it

on the other hand I am not suppressed, when Biden was VP under Obama the administration constantly for the entire 8 years blamed everything bad on the prior administration and claimed credit for everything good - - - I would expect nothing less from Biden

• I saw a short documentary on the aftermath of the Vietnam war. We did the same thing there. The America of WWII no longer exists.

I think you need to go back a bit... Obummer was to first to say he would end the war... https://www.politifact.com/tru…end-war-afghanistan-2014/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Surprised that no media (that I've heard so far) has picked up on what Biden said. He said we went into this war to get bin Ladin and once that mission was accomplished, we should have gotten out. Will somebody refresh my memory who the Vice president was back in 2011 when we killed bin Laden? Wasn't that the ONLY GUY IN THE ROOM who didn't want to approve the mission that took him out. Oh yea, it's coming back to me. It was Biden. He had 4 PLUS more years to convince O'Bummer to get out since ole Joe says after his 40 years in Congress, he had the MOST foreign experience of anybody. Only issue with that is the experience he has with for policy is choosing which country to set his family up to drain $MILLIONS of from so they could spread the wealth to the big guy who set the plans in action. A fool then, and and a brain dead fool now.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• sorry, but this whole "Trump called for it" excuse is BS - the first thing Biden did when he came into office was to sign every order he could find to undo anything he didnt like that Trump did

Biden is the President and the Top guy in charge of our military and for him and his supporters to now try to say he was somehow at the mercy of Trumps timeline??

I dont buy it,,,

As I said in my original post Trump ONLY called for leaving Afghanistan, the difference between how Trump would have done it and how JoePedo did it can be summarized in this brilliant cartoon by AF Branco:

https://comicallyincorrect.com…nco-cartoon-no-mans-plan/

• Who cares about taxpayers who have contributed into the system their whole lives? As with many things today the verbiage gets changed to fit an agenda. Things get warped and twisted becoming a tool to gather votes and gain power.

“Old-Age and Survivors Insurance” (the official name for benefits paid to retirees and their families) and one for disability benefits

How Much Longer Will Social Security Last? (aarp.org)

• Who cares about taxpayers who have contributed into the system their whole lives? As with many things today the verbiage gets changed to fit an agenda. Things get warped and twisted becoming a tool to gather votes and gain power.

“Old-Age and Survivors Insurance” (the official name for benefits paid to retirees and their families) and one for disability benefits

How Much Longer Will Social Security Last? (aarp.org)

something interesting I noticed when reading about this a day or so ago. The story I was reading was saying that it was now a year earlier, 2034, that Social Security would start paying out more than they take in each year and that without changes they would have to start dipping into their surplus that has accumulated.

After reading this I was thinking if 2034 is going to be the first year when they take in less than they have to pay that should mean they have been taking in extra for virtually every year since they started - so what I would like to see is an accounting of this excess they have been collecting from employers and employees for the last 84 years (first SS taxes collected in 1937) - - exactly how much extra money have they collected and WTF exactly did they do with it???

seems to me if this would have been properly managed and those excess monies invested properly that SS should be able to keep going for a very very long time after the day in 1934 when they have to start paying more than they collect

so how much of a surplus, if any, is there right now? and what would it be if the government hadn't embezzled it from the people??? and who exactly is going to go to jail?

• Only shared the meme but by Joe's standard 90% is perfect. Maybe that only counts when abandoning citizens in Afghanistan.🤔