Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• My grandson is at the USAF base in Qatar where refugees are housed in deplorable conditions. The airmen aren't saying a lot because they don't want family to worry, but Kyle does say it is hell.

On a happy note Kyle got married in May and recently passed his Staff Sgt. exam.

I have avoided this thread until recently, but certainly appreciating 'most' of the insight on here.

• My grandson is at the USAF base in Qatar where refugees are housed in deplorable conditions. The airmen aren't saying a lot because they don't want family to worry, but Kyle does say it is hell.

On a happy note Kyle got married in May and recently passed his Staff Sgt. exam.

I have avoided this thread until recently, but certainly appreciating 'most' of the insight on here.

Prayers being sent his way ... the man upstairs will watch over him.

• Anita, congrats on your grandson and hope he stays out of harms way. It's impossible to believe what the conditions are there and politicians making decisions as if they're just pawns in a big game. Sad

Sorry buddy - chess is way above Biden’s level - he can’t even win at this…

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sorry buddy - chess is way above Biden’s level - he can’t even win at this…

If you listen to the talk coming out of DC, Sleepy Joe did all this shit on his own. He didn't listen to ANY of the military leaders, his own state department, or even Cameltoe who admits to being the last one in the room. So I guess his game is more like SOLITAIRE . On second thought, the way he's giving Xi Jinping a free pass on the Covid leak as well as EVERYTHING else Chinese, maybe his game of choice is CHINESE CHECKERS. His problem is he's lost all his marbles.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Anita, As a Grandfather I know your heartfelt pain of our children’s safety.
    I Thank Kyle for His Service❣️ I Pray for your Grandsons safety and that of All His fellow brothers in arms. I for one as well as many others (and I include our Brothers and Sisters whom never wore the uniform) would suit up today to help them out harm if we could. These politicians need to put our own Americans first in thought and deed. Talk is cheap.
    They remind me of an old saying; “When the tv screen goes blank…, it’s a good idea to turn the sound off!”

• Funny how he keeps saying we should have gotten out of there years ago once we killed Bin Laden. I guess he forgets that he was in the war room when the order was made to send in the seal team to get him. He was the ONLY one to vote against it. So since he's been a wimp for all those years, why didn't he (as the #2 in power) do his best to end our involvement since the mission to kill Bid laden was met? He had 8 years of those 20 years as VP, I guess he blames Carter or Reagan for all that too

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Wife sent me an email that allegedly Glenn Beck is in Afghanistan trying to help evacuate religious minorities. Apparently the United States won't accept them, so they plan on flying them to Mexico and walking across the border.

If the Biden administration finds out, they will clamp down on that border HARD! He'll even sacrifice less illegal drugs and less kids for hollywood pedos to stop Christians from entering.

In other news Project Veritas has uncovered a DHS loophole that is allowing sex trafficking to occur. This whistleblower won't report it to mainstream media because they are mouth pieces for the administration.

• Just to give Joe a little slack. It took billions of dollars over twenty years to get the Taliban replaced with the Taliban.

I know a lot of people don't like cnbc... but https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/2…ars-since-2001-study.html

Or here is this estimate... https://www.businessinsider.co…ion-iraq-war-study-2020-2

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• According to the Secretary of State we are leaving Afghanistan by the 31st and will continue to get Americans that haven't been evacuated by then. That would be hostage rescue instead of evacuation. How is that a better plan than going after them now?

• It all boils down to Joe Biden wanting to say on 9/11 he ended the war in the Middle East. Doesn’t matter who dies or what we lose - he is looking for SOMETHING he can call a win!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The airport in Kabul has a single runway. One incident (rocket, crash etc) can shut down the entire evacuation mission in Afghanistan. BTW the Taliban now have US supplied weapons that can easily stop the evaluations. We have conceded power over our forces to the Taliban.

Just heard on the news that the state dept. issued a report informing Americans not to report to the airport and if they are there to leave.