Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• show me your undeniable proof you are 100% right about everything you deny?
    I’ll wait......

in the meantime would you give your kids a “vaccine” that might alter their DNA?
    and you’re 100% sure it doesn’t? Once it’s in it can’t be removed.... so where is your percentage red line....95% sure, 75% sure, 50% sure...yeah go ahead and inject them...... might be good enough for you or your kids.... I want more than 100%... so where are you on this? I’m nowhere near 10% sure.... and dropping fast...because I’m constantly doing research.... site after site, article after article... while you sit proudly in your 100% denial chair. Just denying everything.

I don’t consider me or my family lab rats..... 100%

Compared to all the shit they eat, drink and are exposed to I would say yes. How about a vaccine for small pox, measles, mumps, malaria, and on and on. I know, this one MIGHT alter DNA... maybe if it does we will no longer have to put waring labels on batteries to not drink the contents.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Might help if some stop baiting other threads so it stays here where it belongs ......

th?id=OGC.f23777d01be015e8e40d83cb4e95a6d3&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fwXrihNIRoVDZ6%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=OUcZ0YO%2flvQEV9iLj%2fBoQw9vLsu9ZxK55LZGRujbFdo%3d

Don't forget about 2.0! Coming to save us all... party-squared

Wonder what I'll do with double the farm... millionaire-squared

............. angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I am probably going to get flamed for this but openair and MiM and a lot of you others are to blame for all this BS from BD. Just block him and dont respond to him and he will eventually stop spouting all the crap he is and maybe quietly fade into the sunset but all the come backs and responses to his drivel just encourages him because he is getting attention. He is not going to stop because you are feeding him daily with the attention he seems to so badly need. Block him and you arent tempted to respond. Just my .02 worth, now flame away.

• I am probably going to get flamed for this but openair and MiM and a lot of you others are to blame for all this BS from BD. Just block him and dont respond to him and he will eventually stop spouting all the crap he is and maybe quietly fade into the sunset but all the come backs and responses to his drivel just encourages him because he is getting attention. He is not going to stop because you are feeding him daily with the attention he seems to so badly need. Block him and you arent tempted to respond. Just my .02 worth, now flame away.

I have said this over and over again, the one's doing this are not much better than BD. :00007510:

• Bigdog - I think MiM had a outstanding idea - start your own politics thread and feel free to make 100+ posts per day. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say 99% of us are fatigued by your endless rants and just block your posts anyway. Those that are interested in engaging your ideas will follow - then everybody will be happy. Just my opinion.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

BD is more fun than a box of new born kittens.:cat_face:

He's like arguing with a demented drunken uncle at a family reunion. Except, we don't have to wait a whole year.:thumbsup:

• Bigdog - I think MiM had a outstanding idea - start your own politics thread and feel free to make 100+ posts per day. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say 99% of us are fatigued by your endless rants and just block your posts anyway. Those that are interested in engaging your ideas will follow - then everybody will be happy. Just my opinion.

I suggest he start it on "franktalk", the new anti-social media site run by the crack head pillow clown.

• Compared to all the shit they eat, drink and are exposed to I would say yes. How about a vaccine for small pox, measles, mumps, malaria, and on and on. I know, this one MIGHT alter DNA... maybe if it does we will no longer have to put waring labels on batteries to not drink the contents.

up to now the worst thing kids got from vaccines was autism...which is horrible... perfectly normal kids before vaccination and autism after.. and those were supposedly god vaccines for real diseases.. but you’re ok with them putting Mercury.. (poison) in vaccinations? So you’ll be ok if your kids end up sterilized from the vaccine or other serious side effects/ complications? Do we know if childhood cancer has anything to do with vaccinations?
    you’re pretty cavalier about your kids future health...

you have me all wrong you make it sound like I wish all of this info I’m researching was true....far from it....if it’s true the world is screwed... I, hoping and praying it’s not true... and you all should be on your knees doing the same... with the stuff I’m finding I’m sick to my stomach that my girlfriend got the shots.. I begged her not to get them... knowing that it can not be reversed is sickening.. also the info I’m posting is mostly from dots I've connected over the years... piece here piece there...and putting together a bigger picture... I’m very sure none of the info is the complete picture... it’s very hard to find every nugget for a positively complete picture..like a puzzle with missing pieces ...you get the main idea but not the entire picture.. . the traffics on a highway all goes the same direction...but you can take a wrong exit..and be close to your destination but not completely there.

• up to now the worst thing kids got from vaccines was autism...which is horrible... perfectly normal kids before vaccination and autism after.. and those were supposedly god vaccines for real diseases.. but you’re ok with them putting Mercury.. (poison) in vaccinations? So you’ll be ok if your kids end up sterilized from the vaccine or other serious side effects/ complications? Do we know if childhood cancer has anything to do with vaccinations?
    you’re pretty cavalier about your kids future health...

you have me all wrong you make it sound like I wish all of this info I’m researching was true....far from it....if it’s true the world is screwed... I, hoping and praying it’s not true... and you all should be on your knees doing the same... with the stuff I’m finding I’m sick to my stomach that my girlfriend got the shots.. I begged her not to get them... knowing that it can not be reversed is sickening.. also the info I’m posting is mostly from dots I've connected over the years... piece here piece there...and putting together a bigger picture... I’m very sure none of the info is the complete picture... it’s very hard to find every nugget for a positively complete picture..like a puzzle with missing pieces ...you get the main idea but not the entire picture.. . the traffics on a highway all goes the same direction...but you can take a wrong exit..and be close to your destination but not completely there.

I'm going to take your word for it. Actually, the last three words. NOT COMPLETELY THERE

oh, that’s it I just need attention.....no it requires your attention. If you think things, big things haven’t been hidden from us or that real history hasn’t been rewritten to fit a narrative...you’re in denial. Very shortly....everything is going to bust wide open...and much of it will turn your stomach... because it did mine. I’ve spent sleepless nights from things I’ve seen and read... stuff I wish I could unsee... or unknow.
    consider this.... 2 million people, mostly kids disappear EVERY YEAR. Have you heard about it? I just found that figure 2 months ago... Do you even care about that figure? Does that number make you sick? It’s me just wanting attention... just like idiots that voted for Biden...because I just hate TRUMP..right now almost 3/4 of the democrats and republicans aren’t happy with joe...and it’s climbing...

they way I’ve found out about different things is from hearing or reading a small sentence or two about something. Then I investigate it deeper...much of it sounds crazy to me in the beginning until I get more info. As I said, I wish and hope most of it isn’t true...and the scary part is it’s usually nothing that benefits mankind...it’s usually the opposite... almost everything I’ve found is because the info raised a red flag to me... stuff/explanations that didn’t make sense. Or things that contradicted the facts.

I just found this.

The only reason they are questioning it is because they are afraid people will find out the truth... they only reason they labeled it conspiracy was to explain away the truth. Plausible deniability..... make it sound so crazy nobody will believe it... UFOs use to be called swamp gas or weather balloons.... now you’re starting to see credible videos of them.. who’s idea was it to lie about them in the first place? If you thought you saw a UFO before and told someone about it you were considered a conspiracy nut case. Discredit eye witnesses... The truth about them is coming soon and again it will blow your mind.

Bigdog - I think MiM had a outstanding idea - start your own politics thread and feel free to make 100+ posts per day. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say 99% of us are fatigued by your endless rants and just block your posts anyway. Those that are interested in engaging your ideas will follow - then everybody will be happy. Just my opinion.

this sounds good until you realize that 99% of all of the conspiracy stuff comes from the government and it’s all tied into politics. Government lies told by politicians to fool the citizens that voted for them. So they can get re-elected.. and work on their agenda...like radicalism, communism.. gun control. And how to get rich....

the lid is going to blow off the entire thing in a month or so... all will be revealed...those with their heads in the sand will be the most shocked... most in denial.
    as for the vaccine ....if it were me I’d hold off a while to see where this all goes and what other info comes out...

and I still want to know if anyone has a reasonable explanation for the biggest red flag to me right now..... why 2 masks AFTER vaccination? Anybody ?..or is everyone ignoring that one?

• Too soon...?!

more like....I let the values of rap music raise my kids... along with video games like “gone in 30 seconds” ... you know, run from the cops, steal cars, resist arrest.. cops are your enemy.. sell dope, carry guns... join gangs... wholesome family stuff.. and I save my money for early funerals.

Bill, here's an EASY way. Just block THIS thread from earning Panda Coins like the NSFW threads are. I'm sure BD would stop posting there in a heart beat

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• two big stories...

kamalazoo wrote a book and it’s in the goody bag for all the illegals...so they get a red carpet goody bag....where’s yours and mine?

nothing unusual here^^^^^ just John Kerry committing more treason... surely wants a window seat to gitmo...I’ll bet he wants a nice soft nylon neck rope too...