Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• on the other hand with RBG gone the current makeup of the court is 3 liberal leaning justices and 5 conservative leaning justices - - - - until RBG is replaced I would think that conservatives would have a big advantage in ant cases decided by the supreme court unless the court decided to kick issues down the road by intentionally voting 4 / 4

If by some chance the presidential election results were to be questioned like they were in 2000 when Gore fought Bush I doubt if got to the Supreme Court that they would simply pass or intentionally vote a tie and effectively punt - - - I also suspect that many Democrats might like the odds in a case like this better if a replacement for RBG were seated

interesting times - - - and really should make people think twice about voting for Biden - - seriously how could anyone support making race and gender the top priorities for nominating someone to our nations highest court - for life!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The dems have already made clear if they loose they WILL contest the election so we need a full SC in place to avoid even a SC decision buy a short seated court being vilified by the left.

.......... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Actual qualifications are irrelevant, only race & gender...

(Source from Fox News article this morning)

“Biden has pledged to appoint a Black woman to the court if elected. Only five Black women are judges on federal appeals courts around the country, and each is 68 or older this year, according to a Federal Judicial Center database.”

Michelle Obama?????? - - - - - - I don't believe there is any law that says nominees have to be lower court judges - - - - - and if Joe announced this would be his choice right now before the election - - - - I suspect that might have an impact on the election

• fortunately I get the impression that both Michelle and Barack are enjoying their wealth and celebrity status very much

As such they might not want their lifestyle crimped by actually having a job with required hours

If you think about it, if either one of them were to become a court justice their public image among their sheep only has one way to go and it isnt "up" - - - the Obama herd already thinks the Obamas can do no wrong - - all it would take is one supreme court decision that actually follows the constitution and the snow flake Obama baaa baaa sheep would crap themselves

• All Biden would need to do is announce them as his choice, to get the votes. Then after the election they could simply say they are not interested.

not sure that would fly - - if Biden did announce that he was going to nominate one of them I am sure the press on both sides would pressure them for a commitment on if they would accept - and if they would not commit then I am sure the right and specifically Trump would make it a very big issue

• It might be entertaining if Trump were to nominate one of the Obamas for the supreme court

seriously think about what might happen - - - - all types of left of center moderates might be pulled over to vote for Trump just because of this - and then after Trump gets reelected the senate republicans could vote no on the nomination and Trump would have to select someone else

it might be a very entertaining way to F with the tiny minds on the left 8o

• It might be entertaining if Trump were to nominate one of the Obamas for the supreme court

seriously think about what might happen - - - - all types of left of center moderates might be pulled over to vote for Trump just because of this - and then after Trump gets reelected the senate republicans could vote no on the nomination and Trump would have to select someone else

it might be a very entertaining way to F with the tiny minds on the left 8o

7A2DF2EC-1A4A-4B90-80D0-F23FB827CBBD.gif

We need more devious minds :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Get ready for it if Biden wins....

the Honorable Justice ...

bill, I have a Serious question ......aren’t judges supposed to be unbiased and rule accordingly? When I see partisan judges on the circuit courts or on the Supreme Court I can’t help but think the rulings they issue aren't fair.....especially if it falls along party lines....so they technically aren’t unbiased decisions in fact their decisions are tainted......that being said....on those grounds could you appeal a Supreme Court ruling because there are clearly Openly democrats and republicans on the bench...Could you claim bias based on The judges politics...

• bill, I have a Serious question ......aren’t judges supposed to be unbiased and rule accordingly? When I see partisan judges on the circuit courts or on the Supreme Court I can’t help but think the rulings they issue aren't fair.....especially if it falls along party lines....so they technically aren’t unbiased decisions in fact their decisions are tainted......that being said....on those grounds could you appeal a Supreme Court ruling because there are clearly Openly democrats and republicans on the bench...Could you claim bias based on The judges politics...

KEY WORDS — “supposed to be”. In theory you are correct — all rulings should be in accordance to the law without prejudice. In reality many judges are more biased, prejudiced, politically motivated than your average Joe walking down the street. That being said judicial misconduct is very hard to prove and no lawyer wants to pursue a judge, lose, then have to appear before that same judge or his buddies on the bench.Wish I had a loftier answer for ya but that’s it in a nutshell.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• so fighting a judge will end your career....politics in politics...And the system really isn’t fair....and that’s the highest court in the land.....no justice unless you’re in the right party and In front of the right judge ....that still doesn’t sit well with me.....it’s crooked...Biased and unfair..and we treat them like Gods....