Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• only problem now is we have everything to fear starting with Biden ...

In other news the CDC head doctor was asked about when we would have a virus vaccine. He said on tv the best virus protection is a mask. They are Now working on a way to get them into hypodermic needles....

I just wrote that....

• Awesome! That’s exactly the website I landed on & ordered from yesterday afternoon. Got the XM42 Lite in Black. Already own butane fuel canisters for the igniter. Will be adding a phenolic handle on rear, left side of “barrel.” Company emails you a waiver you have to sign - totally understandable (if someone else orders one, caution - waiver showed up in junk email even though original receipt didn’t). You can run gasoline, denatured alcohol, or a gasoline/diesel blend (70/30 works best if you blend) - most people just use gasoline. You can’t really see denatured alcohol during the day (which makes it dangerous!) so recommended only for night.

Another cool thing - later on, could add a backpack option (also requires additional adapter plate) if desired (for MUCH longer run times).

Here’s a video review:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• A guy that can run a nuclear reactor — with a flamethrower ..... what could possibly go wrong ....

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• A flamethrower - - it would be fun to play with for an hour or two, but then what would I actually use it for?

it might be good for burning weeds or starting a camp fire, but probably a bit of overkill

pretty sure it would end up sitting in the garage or the shed

Yea - I think I will pass

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Boys will be boys (& boys need toys). It’s only money & you only live once. Not all things are necessities, Slingshots included...;)

Actually I’m at a friend’s house a lot who has 5 acres. Weed control is a constant problem. I think I can help.

Christmas 2020 at Tripod’s...

• I'll bet rabtech could find a use for it ..............

He would probably need a new truck too ....

...... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• As a side note considering the current fire conditions in California - - - - - - - - yea I'll pass

• As a side note considering the current fire conditions in California - - - - - - - - yea I'll pass

You couldn’t buy one anyways, even if you DID want one. Pretty much like everything else, they are ILLEGAL in Commiefornia...

• China should have thought about Effects on their economy when they unleashed the virus Worldwide killing half the worlds economy....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chi…nistration-014353414.html

Tell them to shove it....we'll find a way to survive without those commies.,.

didnt you hear? - - they traced the origins of the virus back to bats - - - - - personally I think they might have escaped from Pelosi's Belfry

8o

from bats

• You can tell you live in Cali.... melt snow on drive way and sidewalks.... much better than shoveling...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Just watching the 5 on Fox. They made a interesting point about the Dems and the early COVID actions. While they were shoving the failed impeachment action down our throats, the Dems were calling the a COVID virus a distraction by Trump.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Just watching the 5 on Fox. They made a interesting point about the Dems and the early COVID actions. While they were shoving the failed impeachment action down our throats, the Dems were calling the a COVID virus a distraction by Trump.

Shhhhhhh .. they don't want you to remember that .......

.............. newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......