Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Guys, it is coming... first this https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…al/ar-BB16oQJE?li=BBnb7Kz and soon they will have to change it from the white house to the Presidential Residence.... or house..

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…platform-medicare-for-all

Could the Dems do it to themselves???

Sadly, the initials BLM have become synonymous with Burn, Loot and Murder. Do these lunatics realize they are anarchists and terrorists and attempting to destroy this great country. I think not, because they are of the belief that is is not a great country and they are entitled to destroy it by whatever means, including violence and death. May God help the USA because we need his help now

• Sadly, the initials BLM have become synonymous with Burn, Loot and Murder. Do these lunatics realize they are anarchists and terrorists and attempting to destroy this great country. I think not, because they are of the belief that is is not a great country and they are entitled to destroy it by whatever means, including violence and death. May God help the USA because we need his help now

Being a former prosecutor what is going on has to be drivin you to drink - I know it damn sure has me :00008172: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE WORDS LAW AND ORDER!!?!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sadly, the initials BLM have become synonymous with Burn, Loot and Murder. Do these lunatics realize they are anarchists and terrorists and attempting to destroy this great country. I think not, because they are of the belief that is is not a great country and they are entitled to destroy it by whatever means, including violence and death. May God help the USA because we need his help now

they are being paid to destroy stuff. It’s all to make Trump look bad....actually you are watching the destruction of the Democratic Party...

• Wolfe, talk about cherry picking facts. 30 - 40 generals spoke out but there are many more quietly supporting him. If we followed your logic, you would be the only anti Trump that owns a Slingshot. Because you are the only one voicing your opinion.

I didn't cherry pick. I simply used Bigdog s numbers. He was the one that was very proud of "30-40 patriotic generals". I was just stating he is proud of 30-40 out of 900. He picked the number, cherry style or not.;)

• Emblems? Credentials in a flip wallet and only showed them if necessary. Our department used plain clothes too, street crimes, drugs, compliance checks and yes sometimes to snag criminals off the street. Really not uncommon or controversial but in an election year anything can be a big story.

BTW millitary investigation units are often in plain clothes and unmarked vehicles, NCIS and CID would be good examples.

It's dark out, five guys roll up in a civilian minivan wearing widely available to the public military uniforms. They have no government affiliated indicators, they announce themselves without showing me any I.D. as they rush towards me. Am I within my rights to shoot them all for fear of my life?

• It's dark out, five guys roll up in a civilian minivan wearing widely available to the public military uniforms. They have no government affiliated indicators, they announce themselves without showing me any I.D. as they rush towards me. Am I within my rights to shoot them all for fear of my life?

If you are going in the local ice cream shop gettin yourself a cone it’s highly unlikely that minivan is gonna roll up on ya unless you buy more cones. However, if you are in the middle of a riot and up to no good ...

:00008359::00008359::00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• there is video evidence (which much has since disappeared) showing the destinations going off below the collapsing floors. You could see the sparks from the “beam cutter” charges...shooting out..

And the planes were not real.....they were holograms ....and yes the technology is here and they can make anything look real....I actually saw one.....it was an airplane in the sky. It was totally real looking.....until it wasn’t there anymore....

real looking hologram planes (search this line)

Hey, did you know the twin towers were entirely glass on the outside? Glass when being blown/tumbling through the air on a sunny day will reflect the sun onto other reflective surfaces. It may even look like bright flashes on the other glass building.

That or a secret group that hired guys to plant charges, set up super duper holographic tech for 360 degree unquestionable coverage of non existent planes, plant some type of accelerant(not jet fuel)that burns hot enough to finish their secret demo in a couple hours .:rolleyes:

• I have no problem with the government offering grants for research into new and emerging technology. Great advances can be made through R&D and the collective efforts of Universities and the corporate world. However in general if the private sector stands to gain from green technology and environmental progress it will find a way. If the government needs to force it their is a reason it needs to force it. If it's not cost efficient it will not survive. I saw something yesterday that I believe has incredible potential. A company came out with solar windows that have a tinted appearance. Imagine the cost saving for a large skyscraper. Might work great on homes, the tint will cool in the summer and the solar can be used as needed. If it works companies and the private sector will jump on board because it works.

A radical shift without preparation will kill the economy and give a massive boost to other countries electing to use cheeped energy sources. Countries like China, Russia, etc. will gain a lower production cost giving them a massive cost advantage boosting their output in turn causing more pollution.

Cause and effect. Need to think this through without ramming it down the US economy throat!

Why do you want America to be behind in any tech? Especially one that will surely be the future. China is winning already. How far do you want to fall behind before trying to pass them?

https://www.csis.org/east-gree…t=Four%20of%20the%20world's%20five,by%20Chinese%20companies%20in%202016.

https://time.com/5714267/china-green-energy/

• so they pick Michelle and barrack is the defecto president hiding behind her skirt....still equals 4 more years of swamp creatures and 4 more years closer to communism....and one world government/ new world order..

Wrong! You and the "Q" said the " swamp" will all be wrapped up this year. You/ they/them/him/her, really can't afford anymore missed timelines.

Everybody vote for whoever you want with absolute confidence you aren't voting for a "swamp creature". "Q" has this.:00008356: