Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I think the reason you don't see any Biden signs yet us because he hasn't picked a VP yet. Wait till he pics a VP then you'll see them all over the place

Joe Biden will not "pick" his running mate. His running mate will be picked for him and controlled by the people doing the picking. You better hope and pray that the Dems can't find a way to steal this election. Hard days are coming either way!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• 4.5 Trillion dollars further in debt in the last year putting us at 26+ trillion dollars in debt. Joe Biden wants to raise taxes and kill the fossil fuel business. AOC claimed we would not last another 10 years without the Green New Deal. Can we last even 4 years of a Biden presidency?? The libtards will certainly follow the Pied Piper...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sometimes I wonder if these idiots who want to pull down statues of Christopher Columbus realize that the man never even set foot in North America? He might have been a jerk and he no doubt committed atrocities against the peoples on the Caribbean islands where he did land, but the man never had anything to do with harming or displacing North American indigenous peoples.

He was never even here

Giovanni da Verrazzano - - - thats who they should be looking for statues of - - - or perhaps Leif Erikson - - - - at least they were actually in north America

now might be a good time to erect a statue to the Vikings for discovering America.....or the Egyptians...or the Polynesians or the aliens...just depends on how far back in history you want to go...

• this is funny - Resolution to ban Democrat Party from Congress for past racist ties

with Pelosi in charge I am sure it will get blocked, but I would love it to get lots of coverage

"As outlined in the resolution, a great portion of the history of the Democratic Party is filled with racism and hatred," Gohmert said. "Since people are demanding we rid ourselves of the entities, symbols, and reminders of the repugnant aspects of our past, then the time has come for Democrats to acknowledge their party’s loathsome and bigoted past, and consider changing their party name to something that isn’t so blatantly and offensively tied to slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination, and the Ku Klux Klan."

a perfect example of “ be careful what you wish for”....

• 4.5 Trillion dollars further in debt in the last year putting us at 26+ trillion dollars in debt. Joe Biden wants to raise taxes and kill the fossil fuel business. AOC claimed we would not last another 10 years without the Green New Deal. Can we last even 4 years of a Biden presidency?? The libtards will certainly follow the Pied Piper...

I hope those are millennial democrats....

Flipped my investments back to very conservative this week in preparation for a market downturn and just incase Crazy Joe wins.

I have no problem with the government offering grants for research into new and emerging technology. Great advances can be made through R&D and the collective efforts of Universities and the corporate world. However in general if the private sector stands to gain from green technology and environmental progress it will find a way. If the government needs to force it their is a reason it needs to force it. If it's not cost efficient it will not survive. I saw something yesterday that I believe has incredible potential. A company came out with solar windows that have a tinted appearance. Imagine the cost saving for a large skyscraper. Might work great on homes, the tint will cool in the summer and the solar can be used as needed. If it works companies and the private sector will jump on board because it works.

A radical shift without preparation will kill the economy and give a massive boost to other countries electing to use cheeped energy sources. Countries like China, Russia, etc. will gain a lower production cost giving them a massive cost advantage boosting their output in turn causing more pollution.

Cause and effect. Need to think this through without ramming it down the US economy throat!

• Flipped my investments back to very conservative this week in preparation for a market downturn and just incase Crazy Joe wins.

I’m doin same thing but have 2 plans my broker is working on for the opening bell Nov 4 depending on who wins. Shifted some money into gold several months back - hopefully it will still be worth something after Biden and AOC implement their “vision” if he wins. We are in desperate times my friends! As I have said before - my broker is one of the smartest guys I know in finances - everything he has come up with - using his knowledge and Merrill Lynch algorithms predict the market will tank if Biden wins. Who do you believe?? They said it would tank if Trump won also. The market is so volatile even now that trying to figure out a conservative portfolio can blow up in your face!! If it all goes in the toilet maybe I can change my name to Martinez and let the government take care of me :00008172:

• I’m doin same thing but have 2 plans my broker is working on for the opening bell Nov 4 depending on who wins. Shifted some money into gold several months back - hopefully it will still be worth something after Biden and AOC implement their “vision” if he wins. We are in desperate times my friends! As I have said before - my broker is one of the smartest guys I know in finances - everything he has come up with - using his knowledge and Merrill Lynch algorithms predict the market will tank if Biden wins. Who do you believe?? They said it would tank if Trump won also. The market is so volatile even now that trying to figure out a conservative portfolio can blow up in your face!! If it all goes in the toilet maybe I can change my name to Martinez and let the government take care of me :00008172:

I flipped to aggressive when it hit 20K and rode the wave to 27K, it was a nice gain but now it's time to be a little more reserved. Waiting for another big move.

• I flipped to aggressive when it hit 20K and rode the wave to 27K, it was a nice gain but now it's time to be a little more reserved. Waiting for another big move.

Investing is like a woman - ya gotta be comfortable with her to be happy over the long haul 😂😂 - and if you don’t pay attention to her she will slap the crap outta ya!!

• I’m doin same thing but have 2 plans my broker is working on for the opening bell Nov 4 depending on who wins. Shifted some money into gold several months back - hopefully it will still be worth something after Biden and AOC implement their “vision” if he wins. We are in desperate times my friends! As I have said before - my broker is one of the smartest guys I know in finances - everything he has come up with - using his knowledge and Merrill Lynch algorithms predict the market will tank if Biden wins. Who do you believe?? They said it would tank if Trump won also. The market is so volatile even now that trying to figure out a conservative portfolio can blow up in your face!! If it all goes in the toilet maybe I can change my name to Martinez and let the government take care of me :00008172:

the deep state told everyone the market would tank if trump was elected. They didn’t want him as president after he told everyone he was going to drain the swamp. Biden has already told everyOne he’s raising taxes and other stupid stuff reverting back to the Obama days. Trump doubled the stock market. The new green deal and free college and free healthcare will kill the market.

We can make fossil fuels clean but it costs lots of money. Why can’t the just feed cattle “beano” to eliminate their farts. Or better yet put a fart catcher on each cow to capture the methane. That would be a good green deal and it’s sustainable.

• there are more innocent law abiding citizens in that state than there are anarchists.....so why isn’t she More concerned about their rights to be protected from a..holes like her and the anarchists? What’s missing? She and the rest of the democratic politicians are on a mission to destroy trump and the citizens of these states are going to be considered casualties of war....as long as they can obtain their objective....these peoples lives will be sacrificed if necessary....
    if every citizen had guns they could stop this real fast.....with one massive protest.....By demandIng she does her job..