Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• WOW!! @sideseatdriver really paid me a compliment - she said I was so far to the right I made Rush Limbaugh look like a bleeding heart liberal !!!! She is too but won't admit it - Imma even scared of her if she gets her finger on "THE BUTTON" :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• WOW!! @sideseatdriver really paid me a compliment - she said I was so far to the right I made Rush Limbaugh look like a bleeding heart liberal !!!! She is too but won't admit it - Imma even scared of her if she gets her finger on "THE BUTTON" :00008172:

Well, the button part may be true, but on the social level, compared to you, I'm that chick who was bawling her eyes out on national television when Hillary lost.

• Well, the button part may be true, but on the social level, compared to you, I'm that chick who was bawling her eyes out on national television when Hillary lost.

LOL - only difference is Id give the order to push the button but you would knock 5 guys down to get to push the button before anybody else :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Rights Americans Do Not Have

Youmay have seen this before, but it’s worthanother read in any case!
    Wenever cease to be amazed by the power of common sense. The following has beenattributed to Lewis Napper,a Jackson Mississippi, computer programmer. He didn't expect his essay -- atart 10-point list
    of"rights" Americans do not have -- to become an Internet legend.
    'Wethe sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone getalong, restore some
    semblanceof justice, avoid more riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior,and secure the
    blessingsof debt-free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great- grandchildren,hereby try one more
    timeto ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally whiny,guilt ridden, delusional.
    Wehold these truths to be self-evident: that a whole lot of people are confusedby the Bill of Rights and
    areso dim they require a Bill of Non-Rights.'
    ARTICLE I:
    Youdo not have the right to a new car, big screen TV, or any other form ofwealth. More power to you
    ifyou can legally acquire them, but no one is guaranteed anything.
    ARTICLE II:
    Youdo not have the right to never be offended. This country is based on freedom,which means freedom
    foreveryone -- not just you! You may leave the room, turn the channel, express adifferent opinion; but
    theworld is full of dummies, and always will be.

ARTICLE III:
    Youdo not have the right to be free from harm. If you stick a screwdriver in youreye, learn to be more careful; do not expect the tool manufacturer to make youand all your relatives independently wealthy.
    ARTICLE IV:
    Youdo not have the right to free food and housing. Americans are the mostcharitable people to be found, andwill gladly help anyone in need, but we’re tired of subsidizing generations ofprofessional couch potatoes
    whoachieve nothing more than the creation of more generations of professionalcouch potatoes.

ARTICLE V:
    Youdo not have the right to free health care. That would be nice, but from thelooks of public housing, we'rejust not interested that much in public health.

ARTICLE VI:
    Youdo not have the right to physically harm other people. If you kidnap, rape,maim, or kill someone, don't
    besurprised if the rest of us want to see you get the blue juice.

ARTICLE VII:
    Youdo not have the right to the possessions of others. If you rob, cheat, orcoerce away the goods or servicesof other citizens, don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lockyou away in a place
    whereyou still won't have the right to a big screen color TV or a life of leisure.
    ARTICLE VIII:
    Youdo not have the right to a job. All of us surely want you to have a job, andwill gladly help you along inhard times, but we expect you to take advantage of opportunities of educationand vocational training laidbefore you to make yourself a useful citizen.
    ARTICLE IX:
    Youdo not have the right to happiness. Being an American means that you have theright to PURSUE happiness,which by the way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an overabundanceof idiotic laws createdby those confused by the Bill of Rights.

ARTICLE X:
    Thisis an English speaking country. We don't care where you came from, English isour language. Learn it!

LASTLY:
    Youdo not have the right to change our country's history or heritage. This countrywas founded on the
    beliefin God. And you are given the freedom to believe in any religion, any faith, orno faith at all; with
    nofear of persecution. The phrase IN GOD WE TRUST is part of our heritage andhistory, accept it. comfortable with it.
    Ifyou agree, share this with a friend. You don't have to, and nothing tragic willbefall you if you don't,
    butit's about time common sense is allowed to flourish. Sensible people of theUnited States must speak
    out,because if you don't the others will

• Am I the only one who thinks this Fugly Used up bitch Griffin should be in some kind of trouble for her actions? With ALL the wrong/ Hate in this world a simple "Im sorry I went to far" shouldn't get her off the hook that easy. It's a Hate act and resembles terrorism in my eyes.....

If ANYONE EVER did this with Obama in office it would be a Hate/ Racial act and we would NEVER hear the end!! :thumbdown:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Am I the only one who thinks this Fugly Used up bitch Griffin should be in some kind of trouble for her actions? With ALL the wrong/ Hate in this world a simple "Im sorry I went to far" shouldn't get her off the hook that easy. It's a Hate act and resembles terrorism in my eyes.....

If ANYONE EVER did this with Obama in office it would be a Hate/ Racial act and we would NEVER hear the end!! :thumbdown:

Beyond what happened to her today she is about to understand fully why it was more than just bad taste .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• The worst is that apparently Trumps son Baron saw that on TV and thought it was really his father. Poor kid is traumatized. Imagine if that happened and it was Obamas head and his daughters thought it was real! My God the rioting would be out of control. City's would burn, cars flipped over and businesses destroyed.
    Love the liberal double standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info