Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Lou Dobbs... if anyone is interested, is the only politico news journalist I am interested in watching. Our views and opinions run parellel with each other, and guess what? He doesnt identify himself with either party on air... but he sure enjoys a good obama bashing and a democratic loathing as much as an true conservative tea partier!

6pm every night central time.. fox news channel

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I personally don't give a crap about who uses the bathroom in the men's room - I can take care of myself. On the other hand I am VERY concerned about who goes into our wives and daughters bathrooms. This is opening the gates to all the perverts, child molesters, and any other deviants that are up to no good to prey upon innocent women just trying to answer natures call. They can call me narrow minded, bigoted or whatever but I can see no good coming from this. If Obama is successful in this insane action whenever my wife or daughter goes to the restroom I think I will be going with them as a transgender.....with a baseball bat!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• it also opens the door to invite youngsters to question themselves as to if they are really a boy or really a girl.... Causing confusion where it should not even be an issue. Also, teachers can use the men's bathroom with the girls who decide to use the men's bathroom??? How many of us had crushes on teachers? ? maybe Susie is desperate for attention and gives a show... And maybe Johnnie follows the hot teacher in to see what he can offer...Really? we want to encourage a possible teacher/ student sex scandal?? Jesus H Christ... That's aside from the rape and sex abuse possibilities...

"one nation, under duress, divided, with liberty and justice denied."

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• It is all about breaking down the social fabric that holds the country together.
    Look back at history to any conquering of any people the formula is always the same.
    1- destroy their religion
    2- erase their history
    3- break down social structure
    4- brainwash their children

And once they win the people who will scream the loudest are the ones that helped them get to power.
    People like us see the writing on the wall and prepare for the worst
    Things are going to get ugly when they have all the power and we run out of money for them to buy followers.

No surprises here - if you don't learn from history - it repeats itself

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We are the Roman Empire all over again. We probably won't live to see the complete fail but if the course we are on is not changed the fall will be epic !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• we won't be around to see it fall?? It has fallen already. It just hasn't hit bottom. There is no hope for this country. It is so depressing to see the changes in just in my lifetime.

I didn't realize I would miss and long for the days the rainbow colored tv screen that hummed monotonously til 5 am, followed by the Natl Anthem. At the time I was annoyed and ready to watch my morning dose of bugs bunny and Elmer fudd.
    It is now that I understand the importance of what that meant, and what it stood for, and how it made a lasting impression on me. Those were the days when people respected Uniforms, our flag, and our nation... It was something everyone was proud of.

I apologize for saying this, as I know most of you have young children, but...it makes me thankful that I am not raising the next generation. It's a different time, a new world order has taken place, and God help those that have more years left on this planet than myself. Those of us who have been around for a few years, are the last of the dying, true Americans.

• I don't know the answer to this. Are all the bathrooms in the US Capital buildings and White House gender neutral?
    Or is it a case of its good for the US but not for us.

as a show of solidarity.............. obama has a gender neutral bathroom for guests and staff in the white house as of recent... acording to a news report on the above subject. However the PRIVATE school his daughters go to, will not be subject to the bathroom changes... SOB...