Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It's starting to look like the 2020 Democrat presidential primary might have as many people as the Republicans did back before 2016 - - Tulsi Gabbard to run for president

So who else do you think will join her?

Pocahontas has formed an exploratory committee and then we have Biden and probably Sanders if the sex thing doesnt knock him out - - then there is the California Senator Kamala Harris and that O'Rourke guy who lost against Cruz in Texas = heck I have even heard talk about Michelle Obama and Gov Jerry Brown - -and tons of other names keep popping up

It should be entertaining watching all of these idiots tear each other up

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• New York is now showing just how racist and divisive they are,

As well as bat shit crazy.

New York environmental officials encouraging hunters to kill 'exotic' (I say Illegal Immigrant) non-native sika deer.

So illegal immigrant deer are bad, but illegal immigrant humans are good?

How many illegal immigrant deer are sucking up our country's money and resources?

:00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356:

• Go fund me is giving me my wall money back.;) Does that mean I missed the Dems caving?

Not yet, but soon I expect - - seems pretty clear that the public is blaming them for this shutdown and the unions for the government ee's will no doubt put pressure on them as well

• Not yet, but soon I expect - - seems pretty clear that the public is blaming them for this shutdown and the unions for the government ee's will no doubt put pressure on them as well

I see it too. When I watch FOX News and listen to the pundits on The Patriot radio station, everyone calling in or interviewed blames the Dems. They all call it Schumer's shutdown, ALL OF THEM DO. Fox News .com even has quotes from 5-6 Trump hating celebrities saying the Dems should give Trump the wall. Some federal employees are protesting and when interviewed blame Trump, but they are union workers and are biased, so their opinion doesn't matter to Trump and will only make him less sympathetic toward them. Plus, we all know, because the president told us, "the majority of unpaid federal workers understand the need for a wall and want the me to keep on going for as long as it takes". We all know the caring, bleeding heart, union loving, help out your fellow man, help those that need a hand, stop human suffering, "did you step on a sappling you monster" pussies the Dems are. They will cave, their bleeding heart nature garauntees it.8o

Build the wall, build the wall!!!:thumbsup::/

• One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a

'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a member of Congress came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Congressman was very happy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

• BRAVO!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Isnt this just what you would expect - - over 30 Democrats in Congress take chartered jet to party with lobbyists in Puerto Rico - - yep government is shutdown - workers are not getting paid - and they are off selling favors to lobbyists - - - - oh yea and they also got a special showing of the hit play Hamilton

Party of the people my ass! looks more like they just want to party

personally I think they are traitors who's only loyalty is to themselves

Trump may be a loud mouth jerk, but at least he is in DC ready to work

• It's interesting. I just read a story that said Bernie Sanders is going to introduce a bill to make the federal minimum wage $15. The story goes on to mention that this bill probably wont go through because of the Republicans control of the Senate. So for the next 2 years are we going to see Democrats doing nothing but passing go nowhere feel good bills to make their base think they actually care about them? Think about it, they can pass anything they want, including things they dont want and then say "we tried" and then put blame on republicans

The next 2 years are going to be interesting - - I would love it if they actually started working together, but I suspect when I wake up it will only be a dream

• It's interesting. I just read a story that said Bernie Sanders is going to introduce a bill to make the federal minimum wage $15. The story goes on to mention that this bill probably wont go through because of the Republicans control of the Senate. So for the next 2 years are we going to see Democrats doing nothing but passing go nowhere feel good bills to make their base think they actually care about them? Think about it, they can pass anything they want, including things they dont want and then say "we tried" and then put blame on republicans

The next 2 years are going to be interesting - - I would love it if they actually started working together, but I suspect when I wake up it will only be a dream

Would that not make the Republicans "obstructionists"? Oh that's right the blame game isn't a two way street.

• A Democratic star!!! If shutting down her ideas the party is embracing is obstructionism - BUILD THAT WALL:00008359: WOLF i have debated you long enough I kinda know where you stand - if the Dem Party moves as far left as they are headed me thinks it will not leave much ground left for you to protect - come on over to the Republican pool - the water is nice and warm :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'll end up voting libertarian, green party, independent or Republican Bill Martin . No party can count on my vote year in and year out, election over election. They need to give me a good option. I will always vote though, because there is always "the best option". Hopefully it can drift away from the 2016 would you like diarrhea, vomit or a 1 in a million shot at dry poop election.

• Would that not make the Republicans "obstructionists"? Oh that's right the blame game isn't a two way street.

I would say that it depends - - if the Democrats are just throwing things up there that they know dont have a chance and they are doing it just for PR then I would not call the Republicans obstructionists

do be obstructionists they would have to be blocking things that they might otherwise support for purely political reasons

for example, refusing to vote to fund something that you supported in the past just because you dont want the other side getting credit for doing it

something extreme like that :thumbsup:

• Do you have an example? The wall isn't one, because they were "for 700 miles" of wall before, not covering the whole boarder.

To reiterate, Pelosi calling Trumps wall "immoral" was pure stupidity.

• Do you have an example? The wall isn't one, because they were "for 700 miles" of wall before, not covering the whole boarder.

To reiterate, Pelosi calling Trumps wall "immoral" was pure stupidity.

A quick Google search found this.

"Mr Trump has said his wall will cover 1,000 miles, with natural obstacles protecting the rest of the border."

I guess a "natural" obstacle would be miles and miles of scorching hot desert with no food and water available. But hell, even birds and animals need to eat, so don't let that stop them from trying.

• A quick Google search found this.

"Mr Trump has said his wall will cover 1,000 miles, with natural obstacles protecting the rest of the border."

I guess a "natural" obstacle would be miles and miles of scorching hot desert with no food and water available. But hell, even birds and animals need to eat, so don't let that stop them from trying.

well the 700 miles of wall they all voted for was in fact never funded - and According to DHS officials, the 5.8 billion in funding Trump is asking for would cover the construction of 215 miles of “wall system” on the southern border.

So they said they wanted a wall of 700 miles and now trump is asking for the money to fund far less - - - so why would you say the democrats are against giving him the funding - if it is not purely political?