Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• No, never. I was quite shy growing up. I was raised Mormon. I was a virgin until I was 19 at Jump school at Fort Benning GA. She drove to, picked out and paid for the motel room. I was always an extremely slow initiator. All my initial advances were frustratingly slow for most girls/women. My foreplay would leave me blueballed several times in as many hours before actually connecting. My first three, more or less took me, they were the aggressive ones. I married my 4th and last. I may be different from most. ;)

Frankly I dont think the hearing with Mz Ford was even justified - calling for a hearing with nothing more than what they had was the wrong thing to do and sets a very dangerous precedent. The left knew that they had nothing so instead of dropping it like they should have they insisted on public humiliation in an attempt to get Mr Kavanaugh quit.

Whats really frightening is that in the future many very good people will simply decline to serve because of fear of this kind of politics.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
    The Ford is the accuser - she has to meet the burden of proof......PERIOD

Didn't you hear... the rules of civilized Western society no longer exist outside the courtroom ....out in the world you now agree with the loudest voice in the mob or are told to STFU 'cause you're a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot .......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Spending a few minutes reading on The Innocence Projects site may make you rethink that.

Are you talking to me or Bill? My statement is solid and indisputable.

Didn't you hear... the rules of civilized Western society no longer exist outside the courtroom ....out in the world you now agree with the loudest voice in the mob or are told to STFU 'cause you're a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot .......... bored-squared

Finally somebody willing to blast the hypocrites that proclaim Hillary is a murderer. Way to go @Orangeman. :D

• One of unexpected things the Dems have done to themself, they must run a female in the next presidential election.

who other than Pocahontas do they even have?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That is court language Bill. If you are innocent, you are innocent. If you are guilty, you are guilty. The rest are lies. ;)

OK - let’s say YOU were dedicated enough (and crazy these days) to want to devote you life to public service. You have done everything you were supposed to making all the right decisions, living a clean life and you finally are ready to run for the House or Senate. Then out of nowhere a accusation is made against you that has absolutely no proof except the word of she OR he states which will dash your dreams. All you have is your word against theirs it didn’t happen and that is the whole case in a nutshell. I do not believe that you would believe in your statement it is “courtroom language” but moreover a fundamental right as an American. You been drinking too much liberal Kool-Aid :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Many claim it, yet she has never been proven guilty in western society courts. ;)

@Bill Martin it would totally suck and I would feel cheated if I were innocent and that happened. If I were guilty of the charge and that happened, I would know what goes around does indeed come around and hope I can escape with only my reputation tarnished.

• Corey Booker should be toast for a Dem nominee - he already admitted groping a girl in high school - but he is different now ;(:D

And I’m just going to throw this out there that NOBODY seems to want to touch. What if Ford is a paid liberal operative to stop the court from leaning left as it has for decades. If you don’t think Soros wouldn’t stoop to something this low your being naive

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Corey Booker should be toast for a Dem nominee - he already admitted groping a girl in high school - but he is different now ;(:D

And I’m just going to throw this out there that NOBODY seems to want to touch. What if Ford is a paid liberal operative to stop the court from leaning left as it has for decades. If you don’t think Soros wouldn’t stoop to something this low your being naive

In the end he'll look more like a sacrificial lamb than Spartacus.

• MALE CHAUVINIST PIG :00008172::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356::00008356:

When talking to potential costumers for my residential painting business I always explain to the couple that "I am a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG" --- always look to the male for the MONEY and than we will paint everything like MOMMA wants it done.
    that way almost everyone is happy and I get paid...MOMMA sees to that.