Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I think @BONES @ @FunCycle you are both right!! The liberals are gonna continue to attack along with the media no matter what Trump does. It is ok with me cause it drives em crazy - but it is hard to be concise in a 140 characters or less. I think Trumps first 100 days in office is gonna be the best conservative ride in DECADES!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I know this is not exactly politics, but I was watching Fox New's Bill Riley and he was doing a recap of Watter's World last night. He showed him st Daytona bike week. At one point he rides off in a slingshot!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Making a list. I would love to see a list of the ten top A list celebrities who would not perform at Trump's inauguration. When you have sixty million people voting one way, it's not such a good idea to piss them off. You can be sure that many of these people will also vote with their wallets and refrain from buying tickets or attending ??????????????????????

Living the good life in central Florida.

• Making a list. I would love to see a list of the ten top A list celebrities who would not perform at Trump's inauguration. When you have sixty million people voting one way, it's not such a good idea to piss them off. You can be sure that many of these people will also vote with their wallets and refrain from buying tickets or attending ??????????????????????

They are hoping for support from the other 62 million idiots.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• I would love to see a list of the ten top A list celebrities who would not perform at Trump's inauguration

There all talkers! So far non of them have left and Americas still holding onto scum celebrities who talked a good game, but STILL HERE! Like everyone else they'll jump on the Trump train

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I think Israel is gonna be the first one to raise up and strike against those that wish to destroy them. They are the ultimate of "dynamite comes in small packages" IMO!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Love What we're learning about Obama, I said it wayyy Back, all the BS, Real info, character will come out..Your seeing glimpses now, but once he's officially out , I think Trump and his Crew will expose a secret shit show that's been going on...And you will see all the crap the guy pulled, though he talked a good game.

I love Obamas quote " I will help Trump support him and make a smooth transition" Then he shuts down Israel to stir the pot , Then has to comment " I could of beaten Trump if I ran again" Yeah maybe with your "FREE/ controlled vote ways"??

Trump is doing right. Other countries Hate America and can't stand Obama as a big part of the "dislike". Allies are friends..Trump will develop relationships and change the way things are now....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Welp, we have officially decided to piss off Russia for hacking the election. This should go over well. Obama also plans to declassify the methods used to hack in so that other nations can make sure they aren't being victimized. While he's at it, can he declassify the proof that it was the Russians? Not that I don't trust any of our three letter intelligence agencies....