Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I’m sure OUR veterans got a big chunk of that… right??🤯🤬

So when do THEY (us) run out of money?? Asking for my great grandchildren….

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-national-debt-tracker

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Trump should have the presumption of innocence. Do you or anybody believe Carroll would have brought this case so many years after the fact had not Trump been President of the United States ?? I would imagine he believes he is innocent. If I were innocent I wouldn’t pay what comes down to extortion money either. Alvin Bragg is using falsifying records to prosecute Trump - which many other prosecutors have already looked at and declined to take the case. This is so blatantly political even a liberal should see it - if they take off their blinders !!

Thanks for replying... I only mentioned Carroll and a settlement at the end of my post because after 4.5 years of legal wrangling Clinton settled...

My original question was about the meme and the "Hush" money trial and payments made on the sly as it were, compared to Clinton settling legally through the court system and being compared to as the same thing.

As far as women bringing charges so long after the fact, I have always wondered why the wait... not only tor the Donald, but many other cases as well. Is it because he was president? I do not think so.. I think that quite possibly after a time some people can then face the "trauma" they were subjected to and act on it... I honestly don't know why so many wait so long... PTSS or PTSD is a beast of a problem and everyone handles it differently..

Also, the second question; Is what he is accused of an actual crime?

Thanks again for your input.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I guess the best way to answer whether it is an “actual crime” is in my school of thought is prosecutorial discretion. Let’s say you’re walking past a market with fruit on display in front. You see an apple laying on the ground. You pick it up and start eating it. Now a prosecutor could choose to charge you with theft but it would be incumbent upon him to prove that you had intent to steal that apple which could be a high bar to reach. IMO Trump’s intent is what on trial here with far better prosecutors than Bragg passing this up.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I guess the best way to answer whether it is an “actual crime” is in my school of thought is prosecutorial discretion. Let’s say you’re walking past a market with fruit on display in front. You see an apple laying on the ground. You pick it up and start eating it. Now a prosecutor could choose to charge you with theft but it would be incumbent upon him to prove that you had intent to steal that apple which could be a high bar to reach. IMO Trump’s intent is what on trial here with far better prosecutors than Bragg passing this up.

Thank you.

• I’m sure OUR veterans got a big chunk of that… right??🤯🤬

So when do THEY (us) run out of money?? Asking for my great grandchildren….

I would. say technically we run out of money when we reach the debt ceiling and the govt actually shuts down.. At that point the Treasury is no longer able to pay the nations bills... if I understand this correctly...

I thought this was interesting....

Since 1960, Congress has increased the ceiling seventy-eight times, most recently in 2021 (in 2023 they didn't increase it they suspended it until 2025). Forty-nine of these increases were implemented under Republican presidents, and twenty-nine were under Democratic presidents.

• I would. say technically we run out of money when we reach the debt ceiling and the govt actually shuts down.. At that point the Treasury is no longer able to pay the nations bills... if I understand this correctly...

Since 1960, Congress has increased the ceiling seventy-eight times, most recently in 2021 (in 2023 they didn't increase it they suspended it until 2025). Forty-nine of these increases were implemented under Republican presidents, and twenty-nine were under Democratic presidents.

They ALL throw our money away like drunk sailors in from 6 months at sea at the whorehouse 😡

• I would. say technically we run out of money when we reach the debt ceiling and the govt actually shuts down.. At that point the Treasury is no longer able to pay the nations bills... if I understand this correctly...

I have come to realize that there are not two sides in Washington. There’s only one ( club) . And we’re not in it.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I must admit I can't believe the antisemitism I am watching grow in this country.

The horror stories of Nazi Germany that I was told about growing up. and now I see that same kind of hate taking root here in a country where I always thought such a thing would be impossible.

And it seems to be being led by members of the Democrat party. The Democrat party has always been the party of division taking its power by dividing us against each other, but this is going too far and needs to stopped now today before its too late and anyone in our government who thinks this is okay - should have no place in our government - period!

Columbia Rabbi tells jewish students to leave campus immediately - its no longer safe

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Take a couple 100 to Iran and drop em off - be fun to see how long before them and their heads are separated 😬😬