Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Maybe the dems should stop all Trump hunting as a good gesture.

yes it would be very nice, but would have preferred it if they never started it the first place - - something in excess of 6 million dollars not counting what they spent on the impeachments - - And now its looking like the Republican congress wants to go down that same path???

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• yes it would be very nice, but would have preferred it if they never started it the first place - - something in excess of 6 million dollars not counting what they spent on the impeachments - - And now its looking like the Republican congress wants to go down that same path???

Whst part is hoing to put on the big boy pants? I think the dems need to nake the first move. They've been after Trump for 7 years and have zero to show for it. Admit they made a mistake and drop the Trump derangement.

• Whst part is hoing to put on the big boy pants? I think the dems need to nake the first move. They've been after Trump for 7 years and have zero to show for it. Admit they made a mistake and drop the Trump derangement.

So which party is supposed to be the party of fiscal responsibility?

In the past hasn't it been the Republicans who have said this was a primary part of their platform??

Personally with the Republicans now in charge of the House I would like them to stand up and as you say put on the big boy pants - - The Democrats are the party of "feelings" they seem to prefer appealing to the woke entitlement crowd - as such I am not sure they even own a pair of big boy pants

unfortunately I expect I will be disappointed - its nothing new though, our so called leaders have been disappointing me for a long time now :(

• I'm going to give the House a chance to show some fiscal responsibility before I pass judgement. Of course, we know the Senate and executive branch are Democratic controlled, but it will show true colors.

• So, If the Democrats endlessly investigate Trump because they want any excuse to get rid of him does "applying the same standards" mean Republicans should do the same thing to Biden??

Personally I would have more respect for Republicans if they simply acknowledged that a wrong had been done, but then said that despite that they would not waste tax payer money seeking revenge with an investigation.

like I said above - - ever since Clinton its been nothing but revenge politics and a total waste of my money!

How about this...we don't look the other way for anyone just because it might make you feel more righteous then we investigate and prosecute anyone and everyone who uses a political position against the good of the country or to enrich themselves beyond the scope of their elected position at the expense of the people they are supposed to represent regardless of party. You know, accountability using the same standard for all.

A radical idea for sure but so is that of the people, by the people, for the people thingy.......

...... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• only problem if you actually did this virtually every politician on both sides would end up in jail - - do you actually any of them are actually in it for the people??? - - that any one of them does not grant political favors? - - - seriously every damn one of them is bought by someone.

if you actually prosecuted corruption in politics on a 100% basis - - there wouldn't be anyone left

• The really sad things is that voters on both sides seem to be blind to the corruption in the party they support - - seems like a huge number of Democrats actually believe the Republican politicians are the ones that are corrupt and self serving and on the other side a huge number of Republicans actually believe the Democrat politicians are the ones who are corrupt and self serving

• only problem if you actually did this virtually every politician on both sides would end up in jail - - do you actually any of them are actually in it for the people??? - - that any one of them does not grant political favors? - - - seriously every damn one of them is bought by someone.

if you actually prosecuted corruption in politics on a 100% basis - - there wouldn't be anyone left

.... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• hey look at this - link

ass hole of ass holes is actually stepping up and putting on the big boy pants

Adam Schiff on Biden classified documents - "I’d like to know what these documents were. I’d like to know what the [special counsel’s] assessment is, whether there was any risk of exposure and what the harm would be and whether any mitigation needs to be done," Schiff said. "I think that would be appropriate and consistent with what we requested in the case of Mar-a-Lago."

"We have asked for an assessment in the intelligence community of the Mar-a-Lago documents. I think we ought to get that same assessment of the documents found in the [Penn Biden Center], as well as the home of President Biden."

• So? are you saying you think these hospitals lied and said patients had COVID that did not have COVID? - - - - I mean I understand that some deaths were probably attributed to COVID when that was not actually the cause of death, but I do believe these people did in fact have COVID

Are you suggesting they didn't?

No, I can't confirm 100% this is what happened nor I have concrete proof. What I do know for a fact is what I stated above regarding reimbursement. Also, for sure many covid deaths were marked as Covid being the main culprit when simply those patients died of another cause WHILE having Covid. There is a difference between actually dying from Covid 100% and having died of Cancer while being Covid positive. Have in mind most Covid deaths were caused while intubated/on ventilator. Generally, when a patient is intubated there is (on average) only a 20% chance making it out of the machine.

• ol’ Joe’s job is secure…. He’s gunna be a piñata for the GOP right up to Election Day.

Baring a planted banana 🍌 peal on the steps of Air Force One it’s gunna be the Joe & Hunter Show for the next two years.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎