Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• That is the reason we have a block

• Hopefully the givers have had enough. Yes, I wish the republican party could align but the "real" forefront issues that the democrats and supporters constantly avoid are coming into play as facts come into play. This is reality. Rock on DeSantis and Abbott keep pumping what the democratic party sends your way and pretends to support!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…c13eb40cdba699ddb86878f54

Overall, he points to some of the areas where the census reported growth, like Texas, Florida, and North Carolina which have lower taxes, different weather patterns, and a lower cost of living.

“The biggest challenge I think people are having is [how] wages have not gone up in sync with inflation,” he added. “When you look at affordability, housing affordability is a huge problem in our country overall.”

Maria Quattrone, who owns RE/MAX @ Home on South Street, said she’s seen a lot of people leave Philadelphia for all sorts of reasons, including an increase in gun violence,

“The leadership, the crime, all of those things had people very upset about what's going on. A lot of people, especially for political reasons, also chose to move outside Pennsylvania and to states like Florida that more align with their ideals and beliefs.”

• Remember, It's still OK to doubt or not trust what the government gives you. This without a doubt points to post vaccine related OR Post covid related heart issues. As years go by, more and more things will continue to surface and come to light.

• https://magspress.com/japan-la…-of-covid-vaccine-deaths/

Here is some news you won't see in your favorite MSM.

From the Japanese Dr. who is quoted in your article...

“Based on the data and the circumstances alone, it is not possible to conclude that the vaccine was the cause of the deaths,” Prof. Nagao said, adding, “However, it is impossible to say that the vaccine was not the cause. We can only say that it is doubtful, but we believe that vaccination was sufficiently related to the immune abnormalities.”

As usual with these *news" sources... it says Millions have died, when in reality a million of Moderna doses were halted from distribution......

So, out of around 88 million people in Japan who are vaccinated.... 1325 may be related to the vaccine...

About 70% of Japan's population is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, but of the 1,325 people who had died as of Oct. 24 after receiving their shots, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare says a causal relationship between vaccination and death cannot be confirmed for 99%, or 1,317 cases.

I still ask why there is no information with the "millions" who have suffered from the flu vaccine??

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Remember, It's still OK to doubt or not trust what the government gives you. This without a doubt points to post vaccine related OR Post covid related heart issues. As years go by, more and more things will continue to surface and come to light.

Wait until the increase in cardiac event numbers are leaked from the DOD ...........

........ ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I read a story this morning where it said that McCarthy was told he could get the votes needed to secure the speakership if he made the concession of promising that he would put up a vote to enact term limits and that he refused.

Not sure of the facts or even the truth behind the story, but if it is true I personally would love to see a vote on term limits

I think congress absolutely needs term limits if they are ever going to get back to truly representing the people.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 6 votes, 6 failures to elect a speaker- - and now on a break until 8pm

• The Republican party is imploding.....Dems are sitting back laughing at this. What a circus.....

Only 6 "present" votes needed and Jeffries is in.....LOL

It was designed to be messy, the past several cycles where everyone just fell in line like sheep is what was the embarrassment. McCarthy had two months to secure the votes and he hasn't. That he has already moved in to the Speakers Office just throws salt in the wounds of his opposition. This isn't a monarchy with a line of succession so If this is a circus then he's the clown not the ringleader. Time to put Scalise up for the nomination.

Seems you have a very short memory of how the parliamentary process of forming a government across the world plays out. This is nothing more than an opportunist throwing stones.

You apparently also don't understand that your "Only" is a virtual impossibility. Votes can be changed after the call meaning the majority has a very easy and clear path to prevent it.

.............. kiss-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Messy is one thing, but 6 ballots held with the primary candidate actually getting fewer votes as time goes on - - - seems to me like its time for McCarthy to bow out - - - it might be different if his vote count were improving but that's not the case

• Don't assume I think McCarthy should be voted in. I am just making a comment regarding the political circus surrounding this situation, and pretty much how its looks from the outside looking in.

WOW, so if 6 repubs, without thinking voted "present" all in the same vote, they can then go back in time for that specific vote and change their mind? yes, they can change their mind in a new vote, but didn't think they could in the same vote.

Thats pretty screwed up that you can change your mind once you have voted, if you don't like who got voted in.

OK, so lets get rid of the past few cycles, and tell me when this has happened before? 6 votes with no result...... Oh yes, NEVER.... so not really a sheep in line thing. For a party that can't get their shite together, people have a lot of faith in them for some reason. Team Dems are playing as a team, while Team Repubs are playing like a bunch of hacks.

Straight up, thats why they are where they are. if the Repubs had there shite together, and acted like it, they would be in a much better position. Thats why they call it an election.

McCarthy is acting like Trump, "I can't lose, it's impossible. And if I do, it was rigged":00008172::00008172::00008172:.

Why not, he is still supported by him.