Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am still playing the market with my 401K. Last time this happened I lost around 30% of what I had but gained it all back later with much more. This time I am again down 30% but if my squeeze plays ever happen I will be a rich man. I keep losses small with Put plays and make money as a stock goes down. Just remember you haven't lost anything till you sell.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I am still playing the market with my 401K. Last time this happened I lost around 30% of what I had but gained it all back later with much more. This time I am again down 30% but if my squeeze plays ever happen I will be a rich man. I keep losses small with Put plays and make money as a stock goes down. Just remember you haven't lost anything till you sell.

Yes but I'm 74. Not much time to make it up.

• Yes but I'm 74. Not much time to make it up.

I am close to that and was talking with a friend who is also about our age that has done financial planning all his adult career. He said... If you don't live long enough to make it back up, you won't need it anyways.... (speaking individually and not for a family) as I am single.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I am close to 74 also but much closer to being 76 this winter. If I make it back before my time comes and make a lot more it will be my son's. I had it with a firm for 15 years and they made me enough that I pulled $580 a month out to buy toys with and the value didn't go up but once it dropped 30K but recovered that. My son said he could make a higher interest rate then they was so I put all the money in a account with TD Ameritrade and he was doing real well till Biden got elected. I no longer pull out the fun money each month but did pull out enough to buy a Polaris ATV. This tells me that I can live with out that money and it will be my son's one day. Well it it goes well and I am reaching the end of time I will buy a fast car and a high priced hooker with it and he can have what is left as one of those two things will probably kill me anyway.

• I'm not too happy with my doctor. She put me on a new pill saying that I would need to take one of these daily for the rest of my life.

Then why did she only write me a prescription for 30 days and no refills?

Damn Obama Care's death squad in action

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Since Biden came into power, his economic achievements of driving inflation up from 2% to over 8% and heading into double digits by the end of the year. It's so bad that you will have a hard time even FINDING a one pound coffee can to store your money in. They have all been downsized to 11.5 ounces now. Maybe that's his goal. Put your money into smaller coffee cans so it LOOKS like you have more. Thanks Joe - You done that

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If you had $100K in the market and $100K in a coffee can when Biden took office at least the coffee can still has $100K in it. Maybe the best advice is get another coffee can.🤔

yes, you still have $100k in that can, but it now only has the purchasing power of what $80k could buy 3 or 4 years ago - - - - you need some growth at least a little to try to keep up

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• One of the best things my father ever did for me was the night he called me into his office and told me not to count on getting any money from him in the form of inheritance, he told me that he fully intended to spend every dime before he died and that if I wanted money I needed to get my own.

When my father finally did pass he had spent it all - - - and by that time I had gotten my own

One of the worst things you can do for a child, in my opinion, is give them money they didn't earn - - - fastest way to make democrats is letting them think there is such a thing as "free money"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• My son makes twice the money I was making so he don't need mine but am sure a little extra spending cash for toys won't spoil him. When my wife died she left half the life insurance to him. He signed that half over to me saying he knew I needed it more them he did. That is the money him and I are short term trading with.