Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Stopped and topped of the tank on my way home on this mornings ride. could have gone allot further, but I figured I was going to be going right by one of the lowest price stations so why not? - - - - - - 4.77 gallons - 30 bucks!!

wasn't long ago a full tank was under $20. =O

We not far behind here in the Valley —. 93 octane add $1.25 more a gallon 😩

I have that app - here is the same as yours - set for regular and credit

and this would be how I normally set it since both of our vehicles want supreme - keep in mind that our supreme is only 91 octane

and from what I have read its much worse at some Los Angeles stations

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm paying 5.59 fir 93.

can't even get 93 here, tops out at 91 ;(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Gee, I had to stop for gas in GA on the way home from MV. I still had 1/4 left and paid $80.10 Monday when I was home, I had to fuel up again and had the same 1/4 tank remaining. This time I paid $84.00 I have never in my life put over $160.00 worth of regular gas in any vehicle over less than 2 days

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• So what’s the breaking point? $12 a gallon $15 a gallon? At what particular point in time does the dam break when it comes to the average Joe’s patience with this?

I think I just broke, I paid 595 a gallon near the Grand Canyon. I couldn’t believe it.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Bill Martin other than tainting jury pools in the upcoming Jan 6th criminal trials what purpose does this evenings televised hearing have?

The Dems never pass up a chance to gin up their base. I believe they think Trump will run again in 2024 and are just plain terrified of that prospect. They will continue to bash him for years into the future because no one has called the left on their bullshit like Donald Trump !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I can't watch that crap. My TV would be busted up in minutes. All summer long riots were occurring, innocent people's property was being destroyed and lit on fire, constant looting, destruction of police buildings, police vehicles which are government property burnt and overturned, injuries and in some cases death. These very same Jurk-offs did nothing all summer long. It's clear they thought less of the public as a whole and refused to take action in fear of losing a voting block. The people they are suppose to represent were fed-up to the breaking point. Then those idiots want to punish the people!

If these very same government officials enforced the law as it should be nothing would have occurred. Who should be on trial?

• Come drive the California coast with me! Then when you get back to the Grand Canyon you’ll feel quite good about it!

I’ve rode Hwy 1 from Malibu to Ft Bragg - then other pieces from time to time. If I had to pay $10 a gallon to ride that road I’d pay it for the beauty of it. You my friend are blessed with the beauty but cursed with the policies that are California!!

• I’ve rode Hwy 1 from Malibu to Ft Bragg - then other pieces from time to time. If I had to pay $10 a gallon to ride that road I’d pay it for the beauty of it. You my friend are blessed with the beauty but cursed with the policies that are California!!

My lovely wife will be home on Saturday and we need to get out of town! Looking at Temps for Salt Lake, Moab, Vegas and crossing fingers... BUT as you said, the coast may just be the best option so I don't bake my berries. We shall see...

And ya... The politics ... Ol' Gavin won 3 seconds after the poles closed. We sure do have an efficient voting system here don't we?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Just last week riding the Dragon, they had 93 octane ethanol free gas for $5.999 per gallon. I can't wait to see what they get for it this summer and fall

I keep octane booster in the storage behind the seat - just for when I can’t get 93 octane. Does anybody see a problem with that???

• Nope. Not if you want to continue to ride it like you stole it. 91 octane might be FINE at the higher elevations since you also have less air, but carrying basic insurance is FINE as well. But anyone who has had to use their insurance soon finds out, Fine is NOT FINE when you try to recover all your losses.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited 2 times, last by Funinthesun ().

Next week I have to drive the truck up to the NW corner of AL to pick up my RV then drive back towing it. 800 miles each way, 8 mpg's if I baby it and go slow. The pick up trip looks like it will cost around $100 more than three weeks ago when I delivered it just in fuel. Can't even imagine how much Excalibur 's costs have gone up this month which relates to every truck on the road and every single item sold ........

....... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......