Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Agree - Greg Gutfeld & Jessie Waters are my favorite Fox personalities - Geraldo has made me gag for 40 years now

Frankly these days I avoid all of the political opinion / talk shows, I prefer to just hear the facts as much as possible (which these days is not so easy) and then to do my own research and come to my own conclusions. Used to listen to most of the fox shows, but these days I think they put too much of their own slant on things - - don't get me wrong, they probably have to in order to try to balance out all the crap coming from the likes of CNN and MSNBC, but I just dont care for being lectured about what to think even if I fully agree with it - - its annoying

Actually I think someone could make a fortune if they started a new news network that only reported 100% the facts with zero opinion or slant - - I truly think Americans on both sides of the aisle are getting really tired of the constant barrage of being told how to think that is coming out of our current televised options - - a new source that was 100% pure information would be a very welcome thing.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Frankly these days I avoid all of the political opinion / talk shows, I prefer to just hear the facts as much as possible (which these days is not so easy) and then to do my own research and come to my own conclusions. Used to listen to most of the fox shows, but these days I think they put too much of their own slant on things - - don't get me wrong, they probably have to in order to try to balance out all the crap coming from the likes of CNN and MSNBC, but I just dont care for being lectured about what to think even if I fully agree with it - - its annoying

Actually I think someone could make a fortune if they started a new news network that only reported 100% the facts with zero opinion or slant - - I truly think Americans on both sides of the aisle are getting really tired of the constant barrage of being told how to think that is coming out of our current televised options - - a new source that was 100% pure information would be a very welcome thing.

You may want to check this out... https://join1440.com/newsletter/11-19-2021/

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Relatively quiet after the Rittenhouse trial. That's a good thing. Not sure if it's because of the added protection (National Guard, additional police) or a realization that going against a verdict that is seen as overwhelmingly correct would be degrading to the movement or the movement is starting to fade?

I'm thinking it's due to the added protection. A good call and wise to use those resources to insure peaceful protests,

• Next time I’m in Portland I’ll have to take a pic of all the tents, campers, cars and hell whatever they feel like living in lining streets rivers parks it’s pathetic

I was in Seattle 4 years ago and it was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. You couldn’t go under an overpass without wall to wall tents and cardboard houses. Arguably one of the prettiest cities in the country destroyed by liberal leadership. Can’t imagine how bad it is now and I’m sure Portland is even worse.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I was in Seattle 4 years ago and it was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. You couldn’t go under an overpass without wall to wall tents and cardboard houses. Arguably one of the prettiest cities in the country destroyed by liberal leadership. Can’t imagine how bad it is now and I’m sure Portland is even worse.

It's happening here in liberal run Portland Maine

• We live in a country where rioters and looters are protected by our political leaders and their actions praised by those leaders and at the same time those very same leaders condemn anyone who would try to protect the private property of the innocent people in the areas being destroyed

You can all laugh at California all you want, but even if we are leading the way its not just a California problem - - its the entire country, like it or not we all live in a world that has turned upside down, a world where every thing you were ever taught to value and respect has been tossed out the window - - a world where if you are a straight white God fearing man YOU are now the enemy, a domestic terrorist to this new society that is growing around you and me - - - To these people we are the cause of everything bad in their lives and we are to be silenced and made irrelevant.

And as sad as it may sound I dont think we are even close to the bottom yet - - this is just the tip of the iceberg there is more shit coming that right now is hiding just below the surface than we could possibly imagine.

This shits just getting started - - - as they say "our future is the youth" and with the indoctrination that's been going on in our schools and colleges for the last 40+ years that should scare the crap out of you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().