Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Milley blamed bad intelligence for the catastrophe in Afghanistan. In the same hearing he justified his calls to China on the intelligence he received. Just think about that.

1…..milley is a never trumper

2…..in case you never noticed….the Afghans and all the other idiots over there are loyal to the highest bidder….they will flip sides on a dime.

3….. milley made his decision to contact China because HE thought trump would start a war to stay in power….
    4……what milley did is treason….he will hang for that.

5…..milley didn’t use any intelligence….especially his own….

• 2 of the most horrible diseases in the world polio and smallpox….

you got vaccinated around 4-5 years old….. one time….

…..no booster shot/s…over the years…

hmmmmm over 60 years ago…how many people got polio or smallpox after the vaccination? Did you need masks to keep you safe? Social distancing? Close the schools…..stay home from work?

Seems like those vaccinations worked spectacular……not rushed….tested very well….

no polio variant……no smallpox variant…. Hmmmmmmmm

no vaccination cards…..no employer telling to get it or be fired….

flu shots every year….do you wear masks…to keep you safe….social distancing….close the schools….stay home from work… more than one shot per year? Any booster shots?
    hmmmmmmmm. ……

No vaccination cards….no employer telling you to get the shot or you’re fired…… hmmmmmmm

if you think about it Covid was a miracle……it cured the flu, cured heart attacks, deaths from car crashes…..cured cancer, cured liver disease, high blood pressure, cured drug over doses, cured diabetes all of them disappeared last year…. We should be praying Covid stays around forever….it’s such a miracle….. did they push flu shots last year for a nonexistent flu season?
    where are last years flu stats? Heart attack stats, car crash stats, cancer stats?

Hmmmmmmm seems like Covid can keep you from having all other ailments….

• Milley blamed bad intelligence for the catastrophe in Afghanistan. In the same hearing he justified his calls to China on the intelligence he received. Just think about that.

There you go again with the critical thinking! Don’t you know you’re supposed to fall in line and just say OK!🤪

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• OrangeSlingFL Interesting post. I’m going out on a limb here and I’m sorry if I’m not correct but I believe you are of Cuban dissent. If so you and your family have a much better understanding than the average American I believe. Some members of my family were able to escape Budapest back in the 50s when the USSR rolled in with their tanks. You and I are uniquely aware of oppression and tyrannical regimes.

Ask the average American what happens in Davos each year and see what their reply is. Ignorance is not bliss.

The biggest obstacle that we have to overcome right now I believe is apathy.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• now you need to look up the Georgia Guide stones……the deep state/Illuminati always have to tell you what they are going to do…..it justifies in their mind….well we told you what we were going to do….we warned you. It clears their conscience…..it’s like the Catholics that want go golfing on Sunday morning (instead of keeping Sunday the sabbath) so they go to church on Saturday night……well at least I went to church… They do it in movies all the time. You think the movie plots are just someone’s wild imagination…..it’s not…it’s predictive programming…..it’s their future plans for the world and us…..the little people. These people in the video are absolutely correct….this isn’t fantasy….it’s their plan for your future.

just remember I’m a conspiracy nut and you’re totally correct…..and I’m not… you just haven’t opened your eyes to the real world…you haven’t done ANY research…...keep living in your fantasy world…..and soon it will be…but Freddy Kruger will be in charge…of your every day life…..Toe line or you’ll pay the consequences….and they won’t be pleasant…..

the deep state isn’t even trying to hide their agenda anymore it’s right in your face and very blatant… what you are witnessing is the end of our country, our freedoms and our way of life….are you going to standby like you’ve been doing or are you going to try to change what’s coming…..and remember this…..they have all the money…..you only have what they allow you to have just to keep you happy and ignorant to the facts. They know when you have a little bit of money you won’t make waves…..Why do you think the rich can take advantage of all the tax loops holes that you can’t? They made the rules….you’re just OBEYING them. You’re just falling in line…..the line they want you to follow….the line they have conditioned you to follow…..keep listening to MSM like good little followers.

Don’t you dare do any research…be part of the problem….like good little sheep. We’ll run you life as long as we want you to live…..the way we want you to. Have you seen the real videos coming out of Australia with the cops brutalizing people for not wearing masks? You would think it’s a news real from nazi Germany in WW2. Biden forcing companies to do their bidding …or they will be heavily fined…..if you don’t get the forced shot…..you’ll be a criminal….you’ll have no job….you can’t buy groceries… you have no freedom of choice…..become our lab rat or else… remember MSM has been told to keep you in the dark….think about how important it is to know what flavor ice cream brain dead is having today? Are you really that naive?

• Jen Psaki apparently doesn't understand basic business concepts. Yes costs are passed on to the consumer.

Creepy Joe could stab a puppy in Church while he had his hand on a 7 year old's thigh, and that chick would put a positive spin on it!

Ya, she sucks too!!

:00008040:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• this guy understands what’s been done to us……

if you’re still blocking me ….what are you afraid of?

When the black swan happens…and it’s coming…..when the dust clears….you’re going to be under the pile of rubble……

this is the first time I’ve ever seen or heard of this guy……

This picture reminds me of him and his attitude….