Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• [quote='Edward Neal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/369-politics-suck-even-worse/&postID=323634#post323634']

That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump ,"
    I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.
    I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.
    I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
    I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.
    I'm voting for the Electoral College & the Republic we live in.
    I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.
    I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
    I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
    I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigrants.
    I'm voting for our Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.
    I'm voting for the unborn babies who have a right to live.
    I’m voting for continued peace progress in the Middle East.
    I’m voting for the fight against human/child trafficking.
    I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.
    I'm voting for the American Flag that is disrespected by the Democrat Party.
    I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion & not be censored.
    I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
    I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

What are you voting for?

[/quote]

Amen, Brother! Well said.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• That protest doesn't look like what the mainstream media would call a "protest"...no complaining, no disagreement, no axe to grind. Very ass kissy.:P:P

Sorry, I had to do it. First BD calls a rally a protest, then you. :00008356:

You missed the joke. When the media was making a big stink about his rallies spreading COVID; while calling rioting and looting "mostly peaceful protest" and ignoring any potential for COVID spreading Trump jump in on the fun. He said it wasn't a rally, but a "peaceful" protest.

• They won’t allow big public gatherings. But they don’t object to giant protestor gatherings and looting and riots. Nobody says they need to be wearing masks and maintaining social distances. So trump said he’s not holding rallies, they are peaceful protests. Just to play with them. Define peaceful protest. Maybe they should get the Supreme Court to define them.

UPDATE....Trump just said they were trying to stop him from having rallies.....the rule was no political rallies....so he just called the crowd protesters.....

• A good friend sent me this and this is an excellent indicator of why our country is in such a turmoil...

No matter how much teaching and money an individual is presented with ... No learning will take place unless that individual wants to learn.

NEW YORK (World News Bureau) – In a recent polling of 585 NFL players, nearly all of them were unsure of exactly what they are protesting.

Here's a 'sampling' of responses to the question: "What are you protesting by kneeling during the National Anthem?"

"Pretty sure it's against Nazis - especially the white ones."

"We're protesting America becoming capitalistic instead of equal."

"I'm protesting against Trump saying black lives don't matter."

"We're against global warming and the police.."

"We're showing the world that we care about, ah, things such as.... Such as...ah, freedom from suppression?"

"Me and my fellow players are protesting the Constitution of Independence because of what it does to people of color."

"We are displaying our right to stand up by kneeling for our beliefs."

"We are protesting Trump, because he, you know, keeping the black man down."

"Myself is kneeling to show that just because I'm American don't mean I got to act like one."

All above comments are from National Football League players with 4 years of an American College “Education”. Average player salary $1,900,000.

and these illiterates are allowed to vote???? Does anybody think they have a understanding of the complex issues America is facing ?? Our only saving grace is we still have a few teachers like Doc&Ruby that would have NEVER passed his class !! Way too many that are there just to draw a check and don’t give a shit !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Before everyone jumps on the band wagon... Here's your Fake News answer. This site is run by Janick Murray-Hall. Its disclaimer states, "World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of it's articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website—even those based on real people—are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Before everyone jumps on the band wagon... Here's your Fake News answer. This site is run by Janick Murray-Hall. Its disclaimer states, "World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of it's articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website—even those based on real people—are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

Thanks for the fact check - I did not research it at all - was very easily believable given some of the college “graduates” I have seen interviewed on TV. As I have said many times - it is my belief that the age group in our discussion had a better high school education than a 4 year college degree these days. The article may have been a satire but I still stand behind my comments on today’s education and mainly educators!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Biden event in Warm Springs, GA today

Circles to the left are all press ..... podium is facing cameras not the 22 attendees .....

Well ... at least he had more show up than Obama in Miami yesterday ......

.... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• pittsburgh news story ....nurses are having theIr license renewals held up by the state....apparently since it democrat.....they want a shortage of nurses to make trump look bad...The sleaziness of the entire Democratic Party is blowing my mine.....and that includes the MSM, in print, internet and TV.