Does anyone love there Job like I do right know? I can take my Barbie and the super fast red Slingshot on business trips, and get paid.

• I will have a business trip next week (99%) to go to Mt. Crawford VA, witch should be just for a couple of hours. I'm gonna to take my Barbie with me in the SS. So hopefully one ore many of you VA guys can stop by. The days are right know we'll arrive 06/20/2017 Meeting 06/21/2017 till around noon travel back to PA on 06/22/2017.
    There a quite a few nice routes to go on with the SS

The next trip will get me to Johnstown, NY shortly after that. So hopefully there are other forum members we could meet there.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Very happy for you. I can say that you are very lucky to be in that kind of position...I personally hate my job. And thanks to our new POTUS, it's been impossible to switch to a new position. If things don't change in the next 6 months to a year, I am just going to switch career fields. Maybe finally break down and start my own business.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Very happy for you. I can say that you are very lucky to be in that kind of position...I personally hate my job. And thanks to our new POTUS, it's been impossible to switch to a new position. If things don't change in the next 6 months to a year, I am just going to switch career fields. Maybe finally break down and start my own business.

I've always done software/database development (as a side thing) for small to mid-sized companies if I needed extra cash. If you hate your job and have a marketable skill ~> hey, why not?!

Me personally, I was too chicken to give up the infrastructure/stability years ago... but every once and a while, I still wonder what life would've been like if I had taken the leap.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• I've always done software/database development (as a side thing) for small to mid-sized companies if I needed extra cash. If you hate your job and have a marketable skill ~> hey, why not?!
    Me personally, I was too chicken to give up the infrastructure/stability years ago... but every once and a while, I still wonder what life would've been like if I had taken the leap.

Oh trust me...then you know the struggle. I have been in the IT field now for 18 years (Network/System administration to now Production Control/Project Management) and it's constantly been a struggle to find that sweet spot for job satisfaction and pay. I am now a government employee and in the last 4 years it has gone downhill. But...that fear of leaving a regular paycheck and making sure the wife and I have benefits is the only thing keeping me locked down.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Oh trust me...then you know the struggle. I have been in the IT field now for 18 years (Network/System administration to now Production Control/Project Management) and it's constantly been a struggle to find that sweet spot for job satisfaction and pay. I am now a government employee and in the last 4 years it has gone downhill. But...that fear of leaving a regular paycheck and making sure the wife and I have benefits is the only thing keeping me locked down.

The struggle is real... I completely get it! Somehow, we always find a way ~> if you lived closer, I know most of the big players in the city and could connect you.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• We went to Mt Crawford VA we hat great weather the whole time. We took a ride 3 1/2 hrs. on the Skyline Drive beauty full ride.
    We got pulled over in VA on I 81 by a State trooper for not wearing our helmets (someone on our forum said no need with fixed roof "wrong") but he gave me just a verbal warning and said you get away with it because you are a patriot and you support LEO's (have a black with blue sticker on licence plate), all I could say was thank you
    So thank's Painter you saved me a ticket

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• So @mytoy, maybe you can arrange a business trip to Eureka Springs at the end of Sep. we would love to see y'all again. ^^

We booked already to go to Lake George NY and after that we go to Slingshoot Booze & Blues in Clarksville VA, we would love to see y'll again too :D