Shout Out to Another Fantastic Vendor

• I am one of those guys that believes when a vendor goes above and beyond just plain, decent customer service they should be applauded accordingly. I had Jeff at Welter Works install the Stealth Rear Exit Exhaust in Maggie Valley. I then had DDM install a supercharger. All was well until "something" happened while on a ride in Houston and we began experiencing extreme cockpit heat. After a brief call Jeff overnighted me a complete new exhaust system. With the help of one of my more mechanically inclined friends changed it out and problem solved. Still not sure what the problem was - perhaps Jeff can figure it out with the old exhaust when I return it to him. There was no hassle, no argument, just LETS GET THE PROBLEM FIXED !!! If any of you guys are in the market for a good exhaust with OUTSTANDING customer service - do yourself a favor and call Jeff at Welter Works !! Thanks a million Jeff

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I second Jeff and Welter Exhaust. Jeff and the family have gone above and beyond for a lot of people and need to get a little recognition for it.

Have a friend that bought the dual exhaust from another slinger and wanted the stealth. Jeff is swapping him out. You can't beat that.

Thanks Jeff for being part of this community.

• Jeff is a great guy who supports the SS community whether you have his exhaust or not. I have an Alpha turbo side exhaust (sorry Jeff) that I like but the camaro exhaust tip I have on it was coming loose and making a rattling noise. Jeff took the time to tack it for me. Now if he can only come up with a solution to install his 2.5 dual exhaust with my Assault fender.

• No hijack...just a shout out to a different vender.... Slingmods just replaced a faulty sling bladez light for me ....no hassle ....just a quick replacement after seeing my photos and video of the issue..

They definitely rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I cannot say enough about Welter Performance. I did not have major issues like Bill Martin above, but I had begun experiencing a little rattle that sounded like it might be coming from my exhaust. Jeff not only adjusted my exhaust in Maggie Valley, but surprisingly also replaced a section that he had redesigned since my initial installation a year ago! All this with no hassle and no charge! The main point: WP TAKES CARE OF ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS REGARDLESS HOW SMALL THE ISSUE MIGHT BE!
    Thanks Jeff, John, Angie, and all the rest of the family I met in Maggie Valley this year!

• For those folks heading up to the Lake George Event that was canceled, Welter Performance will be there for installations, provided at least 10 customers commit to purchasing one of their exhaust systems. Right now only 9 more systems need to be ordered because I'm in for one. So if anyone else is interested in getting a great exhaust system, please contact the good folks at Welter Performance. You do not need to be going to the Lake George get together, but just be in the area or be willing to drive to the lake.
    Just so you know, if the goal of 10 systems sold is met, full payment will be needed prior to the get together.
    Thank you for checking this out, and I hope another 9 are interested in a Welter Performance exhaust system so I can spend more of my pension money. :00000455::BLACKSS:

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• For those folks heading up to the Lake George Event that was canceled, Welter Performance will be there for installations, provided at least 10 customers commit to purchasing one of their exhaust systems. Right now only 9 more systems need to be ordered because I'm in for one. So if anyone else is interested in getting a great exhaust system, please contact the good folks at Welter Performance. You do not need to be going to the Lake George get together, but just be in the area or be willing to drive to the lake.
    Just so you know, if the goal of 10 systems sold is met, full payment will be needed prior to the get together.
    Thank you for checking this out, and I hope another 9 are interested in a Welter Performance exhaust system so I can spend more of my pension money. :00000455::BLACKSS:

We are going, but we have already the fantastic @welter stealth exhaust. So I just can recommend the systems. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch