Slingshot Booze & Blues 2017 (Fri, Sep 29th 2017, 10:03am - Sun, Oct 1st 2017, 2:03pm)

Date

Slingshot Booze & Blues 2017

Fri, Sep 29th 2017, 9:03 am - Sun, Oct 1st 2017, 1:03 pm

103 2nd Street, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

18 participants, 32 undecided and 3 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 23rd 2017, 11:00 pm
  • You and I need to chat again, again, again. I have a ton of of contact info.
    Said crew member, was fine. He was in room #103, and I kept an eye on him. He was in need of nothing. Crew code dictates such. If he needed something which I could not provide, I would have been noisy. I am not shy. You know that.

You're a good man, Eric. Well done.

• Hello everyone we got home with out any problems about 3/4 of an hour ago and unloaded already, we had in mind to leave at 6 am but we left the gas station in Clarksville at 7:30. It took us 6 1/2 hours including 2 pit stops and getting getting gas 3 times. The distance was 400 miles so I guess I drove at speed limit or a little below :D:D:D ( Interstate 85 is 85 mph, and 95 is 95 mpg correct :00008172::00008172::00008040: ). The weather was just gorges the hole way a little cool in the beginning 45 F.
    Thanks again to everyone I'll post more end of the week, I need a cold one :00000436::00000436:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Hello everyone we got home with out any problems about 3/4 of an hour ago and unloaded already, we had in mind to leave at 6 am but we left the gas station in Clarksville at 7:30. It took us 6 1/2 hours including 2 pit stops and getting getting gas 3 times. The distance was 400 miles so I guess I drove at speed limit or a little below :D:D:D ( Interstate 85 is 85 mph, and 95 is 95 mpg correct :00008172::00008172::00008040: ). The weather was just gorges the hole way a little cool in the beginning 45 F.
    Thanks again to everyone I'll post more end of the week, I need a cold one :00000436::00000436:

Glad you are home safely.

Good news to hear you both made it back safely, enjoy an extra cold one for me - as I am still at work ;( . Cheers! :thumbup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• So now I'm just waiting....ever so patiently....for @MACAWS to post some of the videos he got during our groups rides and the poker run!!! There's got to be some damn good footage of some of our fellow Slingers!!! :00008643:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• So now I'm just waiting....ever so patiently....for @MACAWS to post some of the videos he got during our groups rides and the poker run!!! There's got to be some damn good footage of some of our fellow Slingers!!! :00008643:

I have been playing with them - sorry I had to go back to work. I lost the last 20 minutes of the run to the winery - a bug the size of a parakeet squished all over the lens. For some reason Vimeo won't let me upload. so here is the deal. PM me your address and I will put what I have on a thumb drive and mail it to you - I have an hour of you in the rear view and some good forward facing footage

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have been playing with them - sorry I had to go back to work. I lost the last 20 minutes of the run to the winery - a bug the size of a parakeet squished all over the lens. For some reason Vimeo won't let me upload. so here is the deal. PM me your address and I will put what I have on a thumb drive and mail it to you - I have an hour of you in the rear view and some good forward facing footage

No worries my friend!!!
    Great idea about the thumb drive!!! Thanks for offering to send me one, but you've done far too much for us already!!!!
    I'll get one out to you snail mail, so you can load what you have onto it!!! Thanks again!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• No worries my friend!!!Great idea about the thumb drive!!! Thanks for offering to send me one, but you've done far too much for us already!!!!
    I'll get one out to you snail mail, so you can load what you have onto it!!! Thanks again!!!!

Don't worry I have a bunch sitting on my desk.. you can return it next year!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

I have the entire poker run including stops on video. I may get to the video this weekend if possible.

• Don't worry I have a bunch sitting on my desk.. you can return it next year!

Damn....you drive a hard bargain....Well if that's what it takes to get us down there again....PM sent :thumbsup:

• I have the entire poker run including stops on video. I may get to the video this weekend if possible.

Awesome!!!!
    I'll watch for them!!!
    I really liked your unique way of taking photos through your rear view mirror to get multiple perspectives!!!
    The wife got a cool shot with similar qualities....her selfie with myself and the Sling in the reflection (you get a sense of just how fast we were going by the blur of trees in the reflection):

• Awesome!!!!I'll watch for them!!!
    I really liked your unique way of taking photos through your rear view mirror to get multiple perspectives!!!
    The wife got a cool shot with similar qualities....her selfie with myself and the Sling in the reflection (you get a sense of just how fast we were going by the blur of trees in the reflection):

thanks for the complement. I love hearing that folks like my pictures.

Love the picture she took. Great angle and you can see the fun in the picture.

• thanks for the complement. I love hearing that folks like my pictures.
    Love the picture she took. Great angle and you can see the fun in the picture.

The wife ESPECIALLY loved your Buzzard pics........she has told every one of our friends and employees about your story :00008356::00008172:
    Then she goes on to tell @MACAWS story just in case any one had not already laughed their asses off :00008356::00008172: