Catastrophic brake failure issue

• Almost 40,000 miles on 4th tire including the stock one that came on it. I am thinking high speed is causing it to wear faster.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I also had mine taken care of during the swing arm recall then a few weeks ago during a hard brake into a left turn the brake failure light came on. When I shut it off and restarted the light was off. I took it to my dealer who without question replaced the seal again and sensors as well and did all the brake bleeding etc. I told him I was glad it is still under warranty and he told me it didn't matter that Polaris recognizes the problem and continues to service it in warranty or not.

4 Wheels move the body, 3 Wheels move the soul!

• 4th? You must not push your sling very hard. :POKESS:

NO! I do not, just good tires. :POKESS: 21,000 on the Kenda - 10,000 on the BFG A/S - 18,000 on the General G-Max AS-03 Right now BFG Comp 2 now of which it might make 10,000 from the looks of it. I just do not do much spinning of the rear tire unless it is drifting around the turns. :REDSS::HAULSS::DONKEYSS:wink-squared

• NO! I do not, just good tires. :POKESS: 21,000 on the Kenda - 10,000 on the BFG A/S - 18,000 on the General G-Max AS-03 Right now BFG Comp 2 now of which it might make 10,000 from the looks of it. I just do not do much spinning of the rear tire unless it is drifting around the turns. :REDSS::HAULSS::DONKEYSS:wink-squared

Why do they say the stock tire sucks but you have gotten the most mileage out of the stock?

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Why do they say the stock tire sucks but you have gotten the most mileage out of the stock?

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Stock tire is great as far as wear is concerned but this means it is a very hard compound which means it sucks for traction. There’s always a trade off...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Stock tire is great as far as wear is concerned but this means it is a very hard compound which means it sucks for traction. There’s always a trade off...

That explains why it spun in 1st 2nd and 3rd and scratched in 4th. Damn hard tires. :whistling:

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: