Excitement building Maggie Valley!

• @rabtech...

Yep, I don't get it either.... I had eighteen years to screw up my kids and then they were on their own... I tried, really tried... But, graduation day came around and despite me, they done good. Can't be sad that they will carry themselves the rest of their lives. Proud papa here and not doing that sad thing. Probably not a good time to point out that future on their own part....

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• First off, I am sure she will be right beside me when I head that way.... i probably jumped the gun by posting last night..... I was ready to hook to my trailer last night and head that way today. I figured that the best thing for me to do was get the heck out of the path of Hurricane Allison...

People just handle stuff differently and I rarely get visibly emotional. Especially if it is this kind of stuff. Now if I have an a new really cool engine part arrive on the UPS truck I may get a tear in my eye.. :D Or if I break a tool I paid a ton of money for you might even see me wipe a tear off my cheek..

But when my daughter is healthy, smiling, and happy and headed to a great college that is not even 100 miles away straight down a new interstate from the house....... NO,,,,,,,, I can't even pretend to be a tiny bit sad..

I will just chill out and continue to get ready as normal and I am sure she will get her clothes packed. I don't think I let my mouth spew anything last night that would put me riding solo next week :D .

I will be super glad to be in Maggie Valley with all of yall. I believe that being in the passenger seat of my Slingshot would definitely keep her from thinking about pretty much anything else except the next turn. :D

So @MACAWS tell your wife I will do whatever I have to do to make peace and get her there.

• Very well expressed from all points of proud parent and proud hubby. See you in a few.
    Picked up the grandson and we are working on the coach and sling today. We will be in Cherokee Sunday night. @ShutterBug has some family matters that require her attention that will most likely prevent her attending as planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Very well expressed from all points of proud parent and proud hubby. See you in a few.
    Picked up the grandson and we are working on the coach and sling today. We will be in Cherokee Sunday night. @ShutterBug has some family matters that require her attention that will most likely prevent her attending as planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Great news the 3 stooges ride again.
    You guys travel safe - we will be in Monday afternoon - Have to bail early Saturday morning
    Larry - give Shutterbug my love - I am always a phone call away

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Great news the 3 stooges ride again.You guys travel safe - we will be in Monday afternoon - Have to bail early Saturday morning

Mitch, get off the computer and go cut your grass. :)

See you in MV Tuesday. Have a safe ride up

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Great news the 3 stooges ride again.
    You guys travel safe - we will be in Monday afternoon - Have to bail early Saturday morning

Very much appreciated and well known . She has the love of fellow stooges to be sure. If Marry will text me your ETA when you get close Monday , Zach and I will make sure we are in the area on arrival. Safe travels to ALL !

• Well it's all over now and what a fantastic week. The weather was perfect and the rides magnificent.
    Shout out to Trent for leading some great roads and my hat is off to his mrs. she was hanging those roads like a pro but she did run over a big ass snake and her tire kicked it up and I thought it was going land in my sling.
    Thanks too all my brothers for the love this year. I would mention them by name but the post would run out of ink and they know who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk