Tool kits

• Airpump, tire plug kit, adjustable wrench, a few common size wrenches and Allen wrenches, battery jump starter pack, a small kit with socket wrench with different tips for torques head etc and a deep 17mm socket for lug nuts and a small flashlight. All of this and I can't figure out why my gas mileage sucks lol.

• Airpump, tire plug kit, adjustable wrench, a few common size wrenches and Allen wrenches, battery jump starter pack, a small kit with socket wrench with different tips for torques head etc and a deep 17mm socket for lug nuts and a small flashlight. All of this and I can't figure out why my gas mileage sucks lol.

How heavy is your right foot?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I use my repurposed (2nd) Harley (that one I sold) tool roll. It has box end/open end wrenches up to 5/8ths, adjustable, vise grips, flashlight (with extra batteries), zip ties, allen and torx wrenches, tire plug kit, all screwdrivers likely needed, electrical tape and a few other items. In addition to that, I have a 1/2" breaker bar, a 7/8" socket, and the adapter socket for my anti theft lug nuts. I also have my cell phone.... just in case. It all lays perfectly in the cubbyhole behind my seat. At least I have a chance at fixing a problem.

Oh wait... on second thought I have a pair of "cheater" eyeglasses too.... :thumbsup:

• Go ahead and make fun of the Harley leaks. I have 2 in my garage, a 2005 Super Glide Custom that belongs to GH_Sidekick with 55,000 miles on it, and a 2012 Road King with 23,000 miles on it. Neither leak, and only hers did once from the Primary, and was out of warr. I fixed it, bad O ring.

My Slingshot on the other hand, leaked from the angle drive the day I brought it home. Glass houses much? :D

• I'm allowed to pick on Harleys - rode 'em for 40 years! Only leaker I ever had was my first shovel head...

Edit: This was back in the low quality AMF era...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I knew you did Tripod. I've seen other posts about them here and there. Never stated anyone wasn't allowed to pick on them. Do you still have any, or have you gotten rid of them now? We have kicked around re-homing ours. Last Monday we have had the SS for a year. Put nearly 15k on it. My Harley has had less than 1000 miles in that same time, hers a little over 300 miles. We have had the Harley's out 3-4 times this year, but haven't put any gas in them so not many miles. Maybe 100 miles this spring at most.

• I'm allowed to pick on Harleys - rode 'em for 40 years! Only leaker I ever had was my first shovel head...

Edit: This was back in the low quality AMF era...

Speaking of the dark days of AMF, @Goats_Hogs, check out this awesome collector knife I own - it's a Gerber, #2675 of 3000 made (avid knife collector here!)...

• I knew you did Tripod. I've seen other posts about them here and there. Never stated anyone wasn't allowed to pick on them. Do you still have any, or have you gotten rid of them now? We have kicked around re-homing ours. Last Monday we have had the SS for a year. Put nearly 15k on it. My Harley has had less than 1000 miles in that same time, hers a little over 300 miles. We have had the Harley's out 3-4 times this year, but haven't put any gas in them so not many miles. Maybe 100 miles this spring at most.

Sold my last Harley (2010 FLHX Streetglide) 2 years ago when I bought the SS. My back is shot & can't handle the heavy bikes anymore. Still have a little dual sport for dinking around, not too heavy to handle (Yamaha TW200)...