• Extra weight? The compressor? Air Tank?

Compressor, air tank, and quad valve. The air tank is a custom made unit made out of aluminum. So, not a ton of weight. The compressor and valves weigh the most and are at the very tip of the tail. There is actually a lot of open space under the fin.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Well, the 22" rim and tire weighs more than the factory 18" set up. Rotational weight makes a huge difference. Every pound added to rear helps in getting the balance more even. No doubt that two more inches of tire making contact helps and it is a much softer compound.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Holy Shnizzle Ma Dizzles!! I called got a price of $2100-$2K for the Lexani rims I like from 2 other shops. Just got off phone with Dubs & Tires (.com) and there $1500!! 22 all around, big fatty on back, balanced, shipped! No brainer!! now I gotta wait a week & 1/2 ;(

Gunna be a long 2 weeks!!!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• I like the rims, out of my price range still

• I like the rims, out of my price range still

Well I learned Lorenzo is falling apart and was owned by Lexani and they killed off that Brand. Sticking with 1 solid quality rim. I really loved the look to..

• Holy Shnizzle Ma Dizzles!! I called got a price of $2100-$2K for the Lexani rims I like from 2 other shops. Just got off phone with Dubs & Tires (.com) and there $1500!! 22 all around, big fatty on back, balanced, shipped! No brainer!! now I gotta wait a week & 1/2 ;(

Gunna be a long 2 weeks!!!!

Tiahs....

Frickin Nice JBONE!!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @roadog1aj....They just came off Backorder :00008172::00008356: ...Actually she was all for it for the $500+ less then next closest guy! tires were on sale so that was a good savings. Said this price won't be there long!

• Holy Shnizzle Ma Dizzles!! I called got a price of $2100-$2K for the Lexani rims I like from 2 other shops. Just got off phone with Dubs & Tires (.com) and there $1500!! 22 all around, big fatty on back, balanced, shipped! No brainer!! now I gotta wait a week & 1/2

They got you hooked up on sizes and offsets? Post pics when you get them mounted up.

• Ok, just as a heads up when I put the 20s on the front it looked like an offroad 3x3 :whistling: . With 22s up front it will be even higher. The QA1 suspension is pretty slick and reasonably priced.

• :D .. Stock... I know :whistling:

STOCK????.......That's....Dare I say it........rather Dainty!!!!!................Had to do it brother....just can't help myself sometimes :00000019::00000019::00008356:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Ok, just as a heads up when I put the 20s on the front it looked like an offroad 3x3 :whistling: . With 22s up front it will be even higher. The QA1 suspension is pretty slick and reasonably priced.

Do I ask dare what "reasonably priced" is??? :S

• If my memory serves correctly it was around $700 for single adjustable and $900 for dual adjustable.

Yep. @WraithSS is right on the money!! There is a thread on the "Other Forum" (I think Otter started it). It covers the QA1's completely and has links to Summit Racing for everything you'd need.

• If my memory serves correctly it was around $700 for single adjustable and $900 for dual adjustable. Could use some of the $500 you just saved from the wheels. :D:thumbup:

Ok, so that's about 12 visits to the sperm bank :00008356: