Reasons development gets delayed.

• So the final financing of my buisness hinges on the cash out of my 2012 built Jeep Rubicon Wrangler. To get maximum value I'm having to strip it down and replace some parts.
    (1) oil cooler, filter housing. It just happens to be under the intake manifold. Requires draining of oil and coolant. Known 3.6L issue so taking care of it for the next owner.
    (2) new thermostat housing. Plastic housings are known to break. Basically I had a full open thermostat all winter.
    (3) Dropping transmission to have 1st gear assembly and reverse assembly replaced in the 6speed. Also a common JK problem.
    (4) turned flywheel and new clutch assembly. Clutch is still great at 130k but damned if the throughout bearing went to shit on me Friday. Metal on metal and squealing noise beyond belief.
    Few other things to get done. PM me if anyone knows of someone looking for a well maintained fully built 2dr JK Rubicon... For what I'm asking they couldn't come close to the amount of accessories and upgrades.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• when it's back together I'll get the list of stuff it has and comes with. Three sets of doors, three tops and a lot of extra stuff. Even can be had with the matching Jeep trailer.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @sideseatdriver thank you. It's has most of the accessories that the company I work for makes. It's. 2012 model purchased August of 2011. It has 130k miles but extremely well cared for. It's been a SEMA show Jeep 5 out of the last 6 years.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• any interest in selling the trailer? I know someone who would love it.
    My wife would kill me if I bought another Jeep. I can spread the word for you as well to my Jeep friends.
    Good luck with the sale!

• any interest in selling the trailer? I know someone who would love it.
    My wife would kill me if I bought another Jeep. I can spread the word for you as well to my Jeep friends.
    Good luck with the sale!

depends... If it helps sell the Jeep it goes with it. Am willing to sell for about $1500. It's needs to be cleaned up a bit. I use it as my truck bed.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @MACAWS haven't set an asking price just yet. It will be under 30k. I have to do a little research. I have a tendency to ask lower than real value but in this case I have to get the most I can.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

Edited once, last by Ruptured Duck ().

• well, rather than rebuild I just purchased a 24k takeout transmission from a 2015 rollover. Better than the refirb that was just replacing 1st, reverse, gears and syncros along with the shift rail.
    So to recap,
    (1) new thermostat and housing
    (2) new oil filler/cooler assembly with new oil pressure sensor and water temp sensor
    (3) all new spark plugs
    (4) new belt
    (5) new breather hoses
    (6) clutch, pressure plate and throughout bearing
    (7) new shift knobs because the "F'ers would not come off even in the correct manner
    (8) full brake fluid flush.

EDIT: almost forgot the most important part
    (9) Replaced 24K 6 speed manual transmission.

Also in the last image you can see the throughout bearing. It's not supposed to be in pcs and have no bearings.... The clutch is actually in great shape.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

Edited once, last by Ruptured Duck ().