Peel & Stick Headlight Assembly Accent Kit for the Polaris Slingshot + Discount!

• We've partnered up with Tufskinz to develop a 16 piece headlight assembly dress-up kit for the Polaris Slingshot. This peel and stick kit really changes the look of the front end of your Slingshot and adds a race inspired look that is sure to set your Sling apart from others. Please make sure you thoroughly prep and clean the fender before installing the Tufskinz product. Also it's very important to insure both the carbon and the surface area are between 72-110 fahrenheit before installation of the Tufskinz for maximum adhesion.

Available in both Carbon Fiber options as well as standard colors!

Save 10% off this item while using promo code: Front10 :thumbup:

More info can be found here: http://www.slingmods.com/polar…bly-dress-up-kit-tufskinz

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• I sure am glad I installed the Canadian Headlights. I have @rabtech front protection kit installed already, I already have the carbon fiber front facia panel. Looks like I could be safe on this one.

Tom, notice the carbon fiber lower wing in the above pics?! That's not Tufskins, that's an actual carbon fiber part they're testing - will be available later this year. Better write off next year's vacation too! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Tom, notice the carbon fiber lower wing in the above pics?! That's not Tufskins, that's an actual carbon fiber part they're testing - will be available later this year. Better write off next year's vacation too! :thumbsup:

Thanks @Tripod. At least I will have time to start a "GO FUND ME PAGE" before the new Carbon Fiber Lower Wing becomes available. Heck I might even be able to sell @MiM my gently used stock Lower Wing, or maybe @KayTwo would like to keep a spare around just in case.

:00008172::00008356::00008172:

• ,What about a kit if you have the Canadian add on lights. Can you put a kit together without the extra pieces I will not need.???

• ,What about a kit if you have the Canadian add on lights. Can you put a kit together without the extra pieces I will not need.???

We talked to Tufskinz about this, they said to order standard kit and not use the 3 pieces that would go in that area. they are cut as kits so they couldn't break it apart from their computer.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Tuffskinz Carbon Fiber products have a 3 year warranty and their colored products have a 1 year warranty!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif