Reddy Kilowatt alive and well

• I have to give credit where credit is do. Reddy Kilowatt (more commonly known to people in this areas as Kenny_H) has once again unleashed his bag of tricks to put the final touches on my latest mod. I REALLY hate doing wiring (and it shows to anyone who has seen my finished products before). So today Mr. Kilowatt did the final electrical connections to my newest hood mod of having velocity stacks. Now, when it gets dark, a simple flip of the switch and we have fire glowing up the tubes!! Under total darkness, this mod (in my humble opinion) is downright sick looking. When I say pictures don't do it justice, you just have to believe me. Taking a picture with the flash going off, creates enough light to wash out the glowing colors. IF I had smart flip phone that I could turn the flash off, I would, In the mean time you'll have to just look at these 2 pics and visualize what it looks like in person in total darkness.

Thanks again keeny. You're the younger brother I never had and I'm truely blessed to have you as a friend this close to home.

Trust me, the lights inside #2 do work, but for some reason the picture doesn't make it look as sick as it really is. If I'm able to get some better pics later, I'll update them on the what did you do today thread

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• That looks insane, are you going to SSITS? Would love to see this in person

Absoluetly. Would love to meet you as well. Here's the best I can come up with. Used a "normal" camera with my finger trying to block the flash from washing out the reds.

Notice how the lights appear to be dimmer and change which hole gets effected. That's an optical illusion based on poor camera skills

• Absoluetly. Would love to meet you as well. Here's the best I can come up with. Used a "normal" camera with my finger trying to block the flash from washing out the reds.

Notice how the lights appear to be dimmer and change which hole gets effected. That's an optical illusion based on poor camera skills

LEDs pulsate on and off to give a certain brightness. The pulsating cannot be seen with the human eye but is captured by the shutter of a camera. If a picture was taken with time lapse all the LEDs would show the same brightness balance in the picture.

• LEDs pulsate on and off to give a certain brightness. The pulsating cannot be seen with the human eye but is captured by the shutter of a camera. If a picture was taken with time lapse all the LEDs would show the same brightness balance in the picture.

Damn, I learned something new everyday. Thanks. That makes total sense now

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().