SLINGSHOTS IN THE ROCKIES,July12-16

• It was great to see some familiar faces and to meet new people! It amazes me how much these machines progress. At every rally, you see something new and unique.

This really shows how creative everyone is and how awesome our vendors are!

Even though my SS wasn't ready for the trip, I still had a really good time. A big shout out to @Oldfogey for letting me ride up there with him from AZ and to Larry and Jerry for letting me drive their machines at the Autocross and Hill Climb events.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• @adventure4me Anita, after meeting you at SSITS I have followed your adventures with pure jealousy. You are a person that takes life by the horns and lives life to the fullest. What you have driven in the last month is more than most drive there slingshot in a few years. Safe travels my friend and enjoy the lake view.

• Made it back to central California in one piece. A big shout out to the group at Welter performance for their incredible customer service this weekend. @Jeff Welter parked his personal slingshot and took parts off of it to put in the mine to keep me running during the event. Then they topped that gesture by using their lift to look for front end damage and corrected it after I gobbled up a few cones on the hill climb. That was one strong zip tie you put on there.

@Turbosling found the time to do another alignment after the mishap.
    @TravAZ help me reconnect that driver side fender and it held all the way back to California.

Thank you to @ivor, Welter Performance, @Turbosling, Wycked Hitch and the Avon PD for sponsoring, taking the time to manage the events and allowing us to do the awesome events.

I do have to say that running the Alpha turbo along with the Welter Performance 2 1/2 inch exhaust allowed me to scream up that hill. A little too fast on my second attempt.

Those that are still traveling back please be safe.

• "AKA cone gobbler". :00008172::00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Glad to see you made it back ok. That was a awesome gesture by all those involved, kudos to all of you.
    We've made it as far as Butte Montana so far this evening, warm drive latter part of today. Nice to hear everyone is making it home or there desired destinations ok.
    Once again what a awesome set of vendors and people this Slingshot event had.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Good to see you made it back! Now get to that camp ground!