Painter's Posse to SSITS17

• I talked to my wife about joining in with this group on the way down. She said it was up to me, but she'd still just as soon take the 2 lane scenic route down like we planned. However, if you are coming back on Sunday, we might like to join in with. My route will take over twice as long, and there's just not enough time to do that and be back for work on Monday. Otherwise, we will just jump on the interstate and run with all the other crazy nuts on I-75.

Yep... planning on a Sunday return and hopefully dryer weather this year!

• Ran into @KYJoe57 at the Hitching Post one day this week,he flew some relatives in from Germany,said they were testing the food to make sure it was "Painter's Posse" worthy. I had to leave before I heard how we scored but I think we would have been notified by now if we flunked so I guess we're good to go. So y'all hurry up and git yer asses down here ! ;)

Oh and just for the record Kim and I officially took over yesterday at 10:00 a.m. :00000436: So if any of you have been wondering why I haven't been on the forum much lately it's because I finally had to step in to the 21st century and become a Facebookian. (Kim said it would be good for business) Damn I hate when they're right. :00008862:

• Ha! I'm sure the viddles are great and I can't wait to partake. Heartfelt congrats on your thriving business and we will try to be worthy when we stop on the way to MV.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be a 'Facebookian' as I'm fighting the urge but I hear it's the way to go!

• @Slunglow Hell, everything and anything at the Hitching Post Inn is worthy of all of us Slingers. The vittles and libations were outstanding as usual. You can beat the service, when the owner (or sooner to be owner) comes over and sits downs with you. My German family had a great time, they love to be in KY, where the guns out number the bad guys and the Bourbon flows like water. Throw in a faster than sunlight "Red" slingshot and you have one of the best places in the world, outside of Maggie Valley, of course!

• After tweeking my maps and working out stop overs I am happy to say that I depart your wonderful company at I 40 just before the last leg to maggie. I have a old racing pal in Knoxville and that means another free room and board. I will try and come thru Maggie and grab another bite on the way out. Perhaps the posse will post up any gatherings you may do the follow few days and I will try and lumber in after checking postings/e-mails and messages. Perhaps I will hunt up some near by lodging stay around the area and be a bad influence for a few extra days :00005129:
    Unofficially of course :00006725:

• After tweeking my maps and working out stop overs I am happy to say that I depart your wonderful company at I 40 just before the last leg to maggie. I have a old racing pal in Knoxville and that means another free room and board. I will try and come thru Maggie and grab another bite on the way out. Perhaps the posse will post up any gatherings you may do the follow few days and I will try and lumber in after checking postings/e-mails and messages. Perhaps I will hunt up some near by lodging stay around the area and be a bad influence for a few extra days :00005129:
    Unofficially of course :00006725:

Oh yeah!!

• I apologize, for I know this is off-topic, but I was wondering if there anyone close to 7525 E 88th Pl, Indianapolis, IN 46256 that is trailering to the Smokies and wouldn't mind picking up a part and bringing it with them?

• Got a part at Flatout you need picked up.
    I am 8 miles from them. And yes we have some folks trailering. Just PM me and let me know the details

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...