Dancing for a Cure for Alzheimer's

• As some of you know, my amazing wife is a dancer. (no, @Tripod , not that kind)
    She has been competing as an amateur for a couple of years now.
    Well, Now she gets to combine her love of dance with a great cause. Raising money for The Alzheimer's Association to help find a cure!
    Theresa has been selected to be a member of Dancing Stars Of Coastal Georgia!
    Reinventing the popular show, “Dancing with the Stars,” this special fundraising event is comprised of Coastal Georgia celebrity dancers paired with professional dancers, all raising funds by gaining votes in a one-night, gala dance competition.
    Currently, more than 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's and that number is expected to grow to as many as 16 million by 2050. Our future is at risk unless we can find a way to change the course of this disease.
    Theresa has made a commitment to raise $20,000 for Alzheimer's for this event. It will be a tough thing to do, so we need help.
    Now, I'm not asking any of you to donate, although, that would be AMAZING, but PLEASE help me share this over social media and encourage anyone who has been effected by this disease help raise money.

This is very personal to her and I , as we have been dealing with someone close to our hearts with Alzheimer's for the past 3 years.
    Please help us make a difference.

Here is the link to her fundraising page: 2017 Dancing Stars of Coastal Georgia: Theresa Rose Reed - Alzheimer's Association
    IF YOU DONATE, PLEASE CLICK THE "VOTE NOW" BUTTON!
    If any of you do happen to donate, please let me know. I want to do something for you guys. (I"m not sure what yet, But I'll come up with something)

• Always amazes me how a bunch of gearhead scmucks like us manage to bag all these hot women!! Must be our charm and wit!!!

@sideseatdriver - just stow it sailor :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Awesome! Great cause. Donation made. BTW, your wife is lovely... :thumbup:

Always amazes me how a bunch of gearhead scmucks like us manage to bag all these hot women!! Must be our charm and wit!!!
    @sideseatdriver - just stow it sailor :00008172:

Lost my grandmother to that horrible disease.
    Its not much but a chucked some change in the till.

My compliments to Theresa for her dedication.

:thumbsup:

For those who donated, I just realized that the "Donate Now" button is the general fund . The "VOTE NOW" is the donation link for her page. If you message me the amount and name on the donation, I will get then to credit it to her account.
    Thanks to all of you!!!