Trip to DDM.

• I'll show up to as many places as I can this year. And I will post videos of it eating tires if I can get someone to video it. I enjoy showing it off and I like bragging... So I'll see you soon somewhere with it.

I have a new front mounted camera and since I am not in a position to ever pass you I can hang behind and take pictures.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You followed me once and forgot to turn it on. Must be that tech phobia you have.. lol..

Ah - but I have that all figured out know,
    Power port for constant power
    128 gig card
    Remote control

Even installed a double stuff wide angle lens...........LOL

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Can I "like" that last post???

Ross it's not needed...... Well,,,, it's needed but not necessary..

I'll show up to as many places as I can this year. And I will post videos of it eating tires if I can get someone to video it. I enjoy showing it off and I like bragging... So I'll see you soon somewhere with it.

Well i hope we get a chance to finally meet in the Ozarks this year!

• Can I "like" that last post???

Ross it's not needed...... Well,,,, it's needed but not necessary..

I'll show up to as many places as I can this year. And I will post videos of it eating tires if I can get someone to video it. I enjoy showing it off and I like bragging... So I'll see you soon somewhere with it.

Slingshots Uncorked April 7,8,& 9 would be a great place to visit and show off your Sling.

• @rabtech i love reading your posts. I can feel the excitement on the other end of the computer over here! lol love it. So will you lose the traction control switching to the the Haltech setup? Any cons to running a stand alone system?

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• @rabtech i love reading your posts. I can feel the excitement on the other end of the computer over here! lol love it. So will you lose the traction control switching to the the Haltech setup? Any cons to running a stand alone system?

The only cons to running the Haltech ecu is the extra $25 it costs to buy one (right Allison?)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @funinthesun I had a coupon code... I got it for $17.50 plus shipping.

@Uglyrider954 you don't loose traction control. They have everything mapped out now. It's pretty much plug and play. There is only one quirk with the setup and it is temporary.. The traction control light stays lit all the time. When you start the SS the traction control is on. But the light says it's off. And you can switch it off and on with the switch. But right now the light stays on all the time. They are working on that last glitch now. I have a roll of tape so if it bothers me I'll tape over it. :)

• That's some great info. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• @rabtech what are you thinking for a return fuel system ? Is that expensive? Or expensive to install?

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Return fuel system is not needed. Most high horsepower cars don't have them. As a matter of a fact I don't think there are any return to tank fuel system cars being made. I don't honestly think the stock fuel pump is being strained. I believe it will handle all the fuel needs.

I would go with whatever @rabtech says he don't Fuel Around

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Interesting ... are you going to do bigger injectors or doing something to send More fuel pressure?

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• good idea lol . When do you go back to ddm to tinker around again?

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450