Visiting RI, end of March

• So, it looks like I will be in Newport for a Navy school, the last two weeks in March. Unknown how much free time I will have, but weekends for sure, and I can probably break free for an evening here or there as well.

Would love to meet up with some of you fine Slingshot family in the area to break bread and talk about our mutual insanity. @dongib, @Chefjohn, @Nerette Harold, @rickgi, @jluna317, @BlackDeath, @RI Guy, will you guys be around? Who else?

@ConnMan, @BONES, how far are you from Newport? Who else?

• So, it looks like I will be in Newport for a Navy school, the last two weeks in March. Unknown how much free time I will have, but weekends for sure, and I can probably break free for an evening here or there as well.

Would love to meet up with some of you fine Slingshot family in the area to break bread and talk about our mutual insanity. @dongib, @Chefjohn, @Nerette Harold, @rickgi, @jluna317, @BlackDeath, @RI Guy, will you guys be around? Who else?

Buddy Newport is maybe an Hr tops depending what part??!! Definitely would like to meet up & grab a Beer (on me) Maybe Jim (Connman) & I can meet up and meet ya!!! :thumbsup:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Hey man how are you? Well I am a big fan of Newport and know the area pretty good. The area and the views are beautiful. I don't know any Slingshot guys/girls in the Newport area..jluna317 is kinda far North. Connman and Bones are South, not super far from Newport, I have not met them yet. Keep me posted and I want a ride on the ship!

• Well, unfortunately for @BlackDeath, I won't be coming in on a ship, just a boring old aircraft. And as much as I'd love to be riding, @jluna317, I'll be separated from my Slingshot for like, a month, while I do all these Navy schools. Not sure how I'm going to cope.

But, I would definitely be up for driving up to Providence or MA or wherever to meet up with whomever wants to show. More than once, even.

And @BlackDeath, @BONES and @ConnMan, I've been in and out of Newport many times, been stationed there for a total of two years. You show me your favorite watering holes, I'll show you mine. Won't be the first time I've drunk (and eaten!) my way across town and back!

• Ya Jared, I'm up for that!! Took my SS to Newport the first Summer I had it. We use to go there all the time. Here's something for you to work on. That Naval base isn't very large, so what's the possibility we get a "meet & greet" with Joe Cardona!! @BONES and I are huge Pats fans, and Joe teaches there.(Joe is the long snapper) Better yet, you and Joe meet us at Patriots Place for a private tour of the facilities!!! :00008040:
    You're probably wishing you kept this visit a covert operation!!! :00008172:
    JUST DO IT!!!!! :00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Ya Jared, I'm up for that!! Took my SS to Newport the first Summer I had it. We use to go there all the time. Here's something for you to work on. That Naval base isn't very large, so what's the possibility we get a "meet & greet" with Joe Cardona!! @BONES and I are huge Pats fans, and Joe teaches there.(Joe is the long snapper) Better yet, you and Joe meet us at Patriots Place for a private tour of the facilities!!! :00008040:
    You're probably wishing you kept this visit a covert operation!!! :00008172:
    JUST DO IT!!!!! :00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356:

i am pretty close to the stadium and the dealership I bought my Slingshot is right near the stadium

• What dates? I will be in FL 3/20-24; John will be around though. RIGuy is from Portsmouth, but I have't seen anything from him in a long time. We have seen a few in the area, but haven't been able to meet up with anyone yet. Hoping everyone gets to meet up. Safe travels. Does anyone gollf? I am the Club Administrator at Montaup Country Club in Portsmouth. I will be on vacation the week in FL. The club is semi-private, so public is welcome and this is off season, so rates are better. Check the site at http://www.montaupcc.com if interested.

• What dates? I will be in FL 3/20-24; John will be around though. RIGuy is from Portsmouth, but I have't seen anything from him in a long time. We have seen a few in the area, but haven't been able to meet up with anyone yet. Hoping everyone gets to meet up. Safe travels. Does anyone gollf? I am the Club Administrator at Montaup Country Club in Portsmouth. I will be on vacation the week in FL. The club is semi-private, so public is welcome and this is off season, so rates are better. Check the site at http://www.montaupcc.com if interested.

I golf but have not been in a while. I am up for a round of fun playing hide and seek with my ball lol

• Ya Jared, I'm up for that!! Took my SS to Newport the first Summer I had it. We use to go there all the time. Here's something for you to work on. That Naval base isn't very large, so what's the possibility we get a "meet & greet" with Joe Cardona!! @BONES and I are huge Pats fans, and Joe teaches there.[size=10](Joe is the long snapper)

[size=12][color=#000000]Funny story - I went to the school (back in the day) that Cardona currently teaches at. I pretty much know exactly where his office is. But, you know, he's shirking his sworn oath while (sort of) playing for the Pats. So I'm not his biggest fan.

• MOM's in Foxboro, MA has a better rental rate! Ask for Chris and the tour of the showroom, store and warehouse is a treat in itself for bikers. Seems like this will be a good guy gathering.

Might have to. Place in Newport is closed for the season.

We'll have to plan a few things as we get closer.