Western CT Ride!!

• Here we go!!
    After meeting all the great people on the Libby's Ride, some of us talked about doing an informal one. Here it is!!!
    Sunday May 22, We will meet in Middlebury around 9:30 at:
    "Middlebury Edge" (Chubba's Bagels)
    1625-1655 Straits Tpke. (Rt. 63)
    Middlebury, CT
    It's just North of the Rt. 64 intersection. Hopefully rolling by 10 or so. Tentative route is a little long, so be prepared to spend some time that day!
    Route:
    We will head North on 63 to Goshen. Then roll west on 4 to Cornwall Bridge where we'll pick up 7 South through Kent to Gaylordsville. We can jump on 39 South, going around the Western side of Candlewood Lake. Rt. 39 will take us down to Danbury, where we"ll end it.
    We should stop for lunch along the way, around the Candlewood area or earlier. We will figure that out when we meet at Chubba's in the morning. Hopefully someone will have a recommendation, because I'm not familiar with that area.
    So post up fellas, whose in, whose out. Should be a wicked nice ride, since every road but 4 is on the Official Motorcycle Map.
    And again, the route is tentative, and we can switch it up as we go.
    Post your thoughts, and let's see how many we get!
    @BONES and I are meeting in Durham in the morning, riding to the meeting point together via back roads. Let me know if anyone wants to meet us.
    As with any planned ride, RAIN is the deal breaker!!
    LET'S DO THIS!!! :00008698:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

Edited once, last by ConnMan ().

• The restaurants I recommend would be the White Horse in New Preston. We can cross over from Rt 7 to Rt 202 on Rt 341. Or if you want to back track a couple of miles, 341 hits 45 and goes around the side of Lake Waramaug. The other Resturant is Down the Hatch in Danbury which we can get to fron New Milford down Candlewood Lake Road which has some good lake views as well.

• One other thought, instead of staying on Rt 4, get off and take Rt 128. It goes across a covered bridge at the intersection of RT 7. Plus you ride down the side of the Housatanic River some more with nice views.

• Quick question my battery is dead how I don't know but it is. Can I jump it the way it is or do I have to take it out. I figured I can the way it is but don't know if it will mess anything up. Can someone let me know what they think please. Thanks

• Quick question my battery is dead how I don't know but it is. Can I jump it the way it is or do I have to take it out. I figured I can the way it is but don't know if it will mess anything up. Can someone let me know what they think please. Thanks

Should be able to jump it like a normal car..Whys it DEAD? new machine!! I kept mine on a trickle all winter

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• The 2016s have a shitty little battery in it. But as bones pointed out, it should not drain down when in the off position unless something is drawing power. If so, that's not good. If you leave the lights on, that will weaken the shitty little battery. You might want to consider putting a larger or deep cycle battery in it if you plan to leave the lights on when not running for show. You should be able to charge the battery in, but it is tight in there.